• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

no probs ive been meaning to say to you for ages but kept forgetting x

Yay thanks Twiggy- I hadnt realised :blush: YAY to us 3!!! :D

BW- I know hun :( :hugs:

Thanks 3girlies- Hopefully not long now until you have made a full recovery :) :hugs:

I, well I should say my nan lol, bought a cute blue little tigger outfit from the Asda's in somserset! its so cute!
She gave me a whole load of lovely stuff that she had bought- as well as a little cardi she knitted for Angel when I was pregnant with her- so putting that in her memory box :D
And she has knitted a cute mint coloured cardi for Max- I love it! She is going to knit some more lol xxx

xxx

Oh yes random- I asw that too! Its been reducded to £30, my nan was going to get me one, I was like, hmmm no room for storage, for the next 2 years at least lol xx

Thank you ladies he's off to nursery with his catepillar cake lol

That's brilliant you can feel him more np!!

Your 22 week appt is the same as your 16 week one the same stuff happens, bp gets taken babys heartbeat gets heard my midwife doesn't weigh at appts so not sure if you'll get that today? At the 28 week one which i keep forgetting i have on Thursday lol you get your bloods taken and get your hip grant form. After 28 weeks you get one every 4 weeks.

Yayy for 99 days ladies!!! xx

The £500 Surestart one you can claim from 29 weeks onwards hun!!

Oh yea, I heard though that you only get it after the baby is born!
Although one girl said she got it aobut 5 weeks before her due date? :fool: xxx

woo! Im hoping to get mine before baby gets here...will be nice to have it for nappies etc

You can get it signed by your GP which i think i might do as il only see the midwife at my 28 week app?! And im not wanting to wait til the next one at 32 weeks....

so to hurry things along il just get my doc to sign the form, he's so lovely he's guna do my HIP one too!

yeh you have to get a form from the jobcentre, grrr i hate them, had so much trouble, cant wait till im back at work and free from them x

Hey all!

Can you only get the one from the job centre if you claim benefits?? Or can anyone get it? I love free money LOL!!

Congrats on double digits girls and :yipee: for feeling regular movements Callie :D

Didn't wait at the doctors cos it was packed so still no wiser about this bloody jab thing.

Really?? Why didn't i know this?!! Cool :D So you get a form from the job centre?

It depends on your income tho doesn't it? I'm sure i read somewhere you had to be getting working tax credits too? xx

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyT...ort/Expectingorbringingupchildren/DG_10018854

here's the government website for it hun...it actually says you can download a form? hmmm...maybe il try it and means i wont have to go to jobcentre to get one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->