February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I hate the heartburn Random!

Poor Emma, they hardly touched on how much heartache she has been through before this as well. The programme really moved me, Kym Marsh is a great person to report on it as well I have so much respect for her.

Morning all. Claire, love the avatar :)

I watched the programme too i just think it is a shame that they couldn't have done a longer programme as it didn't even touch on the pain that Emma went through, there is sooo much more to the story i think it would have made more of an impact if they did longer but i know they have to fit it in to half an hoir it is just a shame. The piccies made me so sad :(

Hope everyone is ok this morning i am finally going to the docs with my chest as it hasn't budged now for a week. I am also gonna ask her about the swine flu jab and see what advice she gives.

Morning

congrats on 28 weeks Claire!

im gunna watch Kym Marsh born too soon, later, i forgot to tape it.. so hope its on itv net player

its soooooo cold this morning! have to keep reminding myself well it is novemeber,
had really bad BH last night, was close to going to the hos, seeing as it happend for over 2 hours,Adam is kicking loads which i love even if it does feel a lil uncomfy

x

Morning ladies..

I watched the programme too..was really sad and didn't think other than being small how many complications can come with being premature.

That's a long time to be having BH beauty..it's good you're feeling Adam loads..it's after this range of time we start getting huge isn't it?

Can't believe my wee man is 3 today!! 3 years and 7 hours ago i was in theatre having him..feels like yesterday!!

Hope they give you something for it Aimee.. you must be getting fed up of having it!

Happy 28 weeks PC!!! Only 12 weeks to go!!! xx

Happy Birthday Alex, hope he has a great day....

it still hurts when i walk :( cant believe that on xams day ill be 34weeks thats only nearly a month away scarey! everyone else has said my pregnancy is going quick, easy for them to say, they didnt find out at 3+ weeks hahaha xx

He says thank you ladies :)

I know what you mean bw..can't believe we'll be that far along!! i told everyone at 4 weeks so for them feels like ages..i have to say tho the weeks from 20 to 30 have dragged in a bit xx

Thanks everyone! My avatar is in memory of a lovely lad called jonathan who died a couple of months ago in afgan only just 18.

28 weeks, wow I am huge, I took a picture I'll put it on my journal when I get to work, off to the midwifes now!

:hi: morning ladies!

Whoooo im back!
Did you miss me?? Lol- I know Claire did :hugs: lol

I had a lovely weekend- Iv felt more movement, last night and this morning he has been wigglying around in there!
And I have been changing sides a lot and I cannot sleep on my back no more, it hurts and my tummy feels hard when I do, it woke me up a few times last night when I was tossing over.
It felt like he was realllly low down.

I saw the MW yesterday shes changed my GTT to 30th Nov now, but she is visiting me at home which is a bonus!

I watched the program last night :cry: and I only realized it was Emma when they said ‘baby max’ and then it clicked- Im surprised they didn’t talk in as much detyail about her other children and losses :(
We had just watched marley and me and that sent OH in tears lol, then we watched the programme and when I told him little Max passed away :cry: and then the narrator said it on the telly, he literally ran upstairs and started to cry more bless him.
I remember telling him about Alex, and I told Hayley too- we were in a pub and I was on FB and I showed him photos of her gorgeous boy, and he started to get really upset then as well.
That’s why he changed my FB status :cry:

Max wont stop wigglying at the mo! Yay! :happydance:

Only 2 weeks and 3 days until our 4D scan, I am getting SOOOOOO excited!

Ok, reading the last 5000000 pages lol

Aimee- God, naughty Nathan! Lol, but yay at least you get another scan lol
Oooh Ams!! Same day as mine but mine is at 11! Yipeeeeeeee

PC- Lovely aviator piccy :D & congrats on 28 weeks!!

Random :happydance: whooooooooooooooooo on OH feeling LO!!!

3girlies- how you feeling now? Better I take it as I see your going shopping today :rofl:

MS- Whooo piccys please!!!
Whooo its verrrry nice! It looks lovely and warm :cloud9:
& happy birthday lil man!! :cake:

It was snowing last Feb, I am panicking- what if I/we go in to labor but we have to drive SO slow because of the weather?! And then, what if we have to give birth in the car? Noooooooooooooooo!

Random- I know what you mean hun, my intention was to express, but now I am going to try and BF first, but if I feel it is too restricting if I want to go out, im going to start expressing :)
Oooh happy 22 weeks random!!! :D

xxxxxxxxxx

Well done you NP!!!! You must have thee best memory in the world lol no way i could have remembered all that xx

It was snowing when i had Paris, car was only 5 mins from the house, but because it was slippery and i had to keep stoping because of a contraction, it took forever to actually get in the car, then make my way in the hospital

have you mondays off now callie? x

Lol thanks MS :howdy: lol

God I bet AM!
Lol, no, wishful thinking! dont worry back to normal now, you have got me for 5 full days instead of 4 lol xxx

iv just watched kym marsh-born too soon, Im in tears, poor Emma some people are so brave and strong, i would have crumbled, :(

Morning! Well Katy and NP....we made it to double digit day!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Happy birthday to Alex!! 3 is such a gorgeous age!!

Yay NP for feeling Max so much now! Thats fantastic!! Wee man is making himself known to mummy for sure anyway!

Im away to go to watch Emma's program on the stv player as i missed it last night...iv got tissues at the ready tho...knowing her story makes it so much more sad.

np i did my shopping online instead. still really weak so cant walk far! Hayleys (my twin) mil is the headteacher at Reeses school so shes taking her & bringing her home again so i havent got to go out :)

so pleased that you can feel him now np xx

PC- :happydance::happydance: on 28weeks

3girlies-glad you've got people helping out

MS-Happy birthday Alex

NP- its great he's wriggling more and you can feel him alot better, not long now till OH will be able to feel him

ive got the midwife today at 1.30 but for some reason i have a feeling its going to be a waste of time if you get me theres not much she can really do at a 22 week appointment is there?

3girlies i think it was you that was saying one of the girls wanted a rocking horse (i could totally be making this up in my head lol) but on the chance im not Asda have one for £30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->