• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Yeah i had a look, i think i could get it if we get the higher rate child tax credits but i don't think we do i think that is just if you have a child under 1. I will apply anyway all they can say is no lol!

Not sure i'll be entitled but filling it out and sending doesn't do any harm right? xx

It is a pain that they might not take it into account seen as Adam is a new baby. It is poo how they work some things out isn't it.

Ok well i just figured this out, all babies born get higher rate child tax credits. All of them, so if you can claim up to 3 months after baby is born then this means anyone can claim for the grant. Duh baby brain making me slow again.

I was going to try and claim for it once I have the baby anyway - you're right all they can say is no! xx

hmmm i think i will need to just try claiming for that and hope for the best lol

well back from the midwife and as far as she said everything is fine tho something has showed up in my urine that she wasn't sure about as the colour strip thing was lumi pink and thats not a colour she has in the range lol but she thinks it could be the urine infection i had before hasn't cleared up which means ive had it for more than 10 weeks!

also asked her about the jab and was told to speak to reception who basically told me they have a limited supply and basically not to count my chickens on getting it even tho im on the list!

Hello everyone,

I hadf my midwife appointment, everything was fine, I got my HIP grant form and also my MATB1 at last!

I tried to catch up but I lost it lol. NP nice to see you back! :hurray:

I'm just putting a new bump pic on my journal now, I feel huge! Midwife said its exactly 28 though how it should be which is good to know!

Yay glad your appointments went well girls- get the urine infectin sorted asap random xx

Omg who said you can 'Never' eat too much choclate? Blerrrrg I feel sick! lol

Iv just had a satsuma to make me feel better lol.

Yay I sent of my HIP form today! xx

random- possibly you need another course of antibiotics to kick that infection for good?! Glad everything else was good tho! Seems the jab is a bit hit and miss depending on area- i was offered one from my docs on thursday but i turned it down :shrug: Its a damn postcode lottery for those actually wanting it!

PC yay for the 'all clear' at the midwife app! Did they take bloods? I hate getting them done and wondered if they take them at the 28 week app?!

NP lucky you for getting the HIP form and sent away! Im phoning my docs tomorrow chasing it up as my midwife is as about as useful as a burst tyre!!!

well i looked at the form online and asks are you due a child so that might take in to account the higher rate instead of waitin till after lo is born?

The nurse from my practice just called and asked if i wanted the vaccine. I wasn't going to bother but after seeing what 3g's has gone through and my nurse said she isn't going to sway me one way or the other but pregnant woman in the 3rd trimester are more likely to get complications due to the swine flu and 5 times more likely to end up in hospital due to it so that changed my mind. I suppose i would like to think i've done everything possible to protect Kellan from this rotten flu and i honestly don't think i could handle it if i caught it but def understand why some women aren't taking it xx

i got an information leaflet from the doctor about it and pregnant women keep getting mentioned in it one of the questions on it says

is the vaccine safe for pregnant women
the European Medicines Agency has said that both new vaccines can be given to pregnant women. Pregnant women are recommended to have the swine flu vaccine because they are at greater risk of being seriously ill with swine flu. They also have a higher risk of needing to go to hospital if theycatch swine flu. These risks increase during later stages of pregnancy.

If you are about to give birth, having the swine flu vaccine could help avoid catching swine flu and then passing it onto your baby.

it also gave me a number if i have any more questions but its a scottish helpline

i really want it now yet i cant seem to get it and they dont know if i will! x

i would recommend you get it but thats maybe because i know its not just a bad cold like some people have said. Im on day 10 & still cant walk upstairs :( I can honestly say it has left me half the person i was before, i have no energy & i struggle to do simple things. I'm terrified that i'll be like this for months, & that i'll lose my independence, i cant even walk my little girl to school anymore.....right id better shut up before i start crying :(

I hope you feel better soon too 3girlies!!!

hopefully it will come up soon random xx

I turned down the vaccine yesterday. And im now starting to think maybe i should of accepted it. I just cant make the decision!! There are too many conflicting views and im rubbish at making decisions as it is! x

:hi:

Sorry you are feeling so rubbish 3 girlies :( :hugs:

I have decided I do not want to have the jab, even though it hasnt yet been offered to me!

Omg its only 9 days til my 1st growth scan, then having my 4D scan 4 days after that with my wedding inbetween :happydance:

Hope everyones ok :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->