February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Thank you ladies! Im hoping for a healthy heartbeat!!! Im a nervous wreck.. seeing as my last sonogram didnt go so good!

I have to keep telling myself.. this is a different pregnancy.. a different baby. The odds are on my side. Trying to keep positive. Just cant wait! My scan is at 3.. I bet the day goes EXTRA slow!! Boo.

Hi girls,

Just letting you all know I have a scan today at 10.30... FX pregnancy is going as it should xxx

Hey, thanks hun, just got back, after an hours wait!!

Everything is growing as it should :happydance: my dates are right, there was a sac, yolk sac and a tiny poppy seed! Yay! xxxx

Than is great stuff nervous pains, good luck to all the other scans :)

I have an early scan a week tomorrow to check the bean is where it should be and to check all looks ok. Going by my last af i should be around 6+4 but i had irregular cycles so i could be give or take some days.
I have a history of pelvic infection so they are making sure it is not an ectopic as i am a higher risk of that.

As for the pregnancy i feel fine. A little bit of nausea and tiredness here and there but that is all.

Hope everyone is well :hug:

Thanks AimeeJ, and good luck for your scan!
Im sure you will be fine :)
At first, I thought I was having an ectopic as I was having bad pains for a couple days on one side, but today confirmed all is ok:)
ooh I cant wait for my next scan, its on teh 6th July, il be 7+2 then, so should hopefully see a tiny baby and a hb! :D xxxx

Stardusty,

That is wonderful news. I hope everything works out for you.

Well I registered at the GP yesterday and have ny midwife appointment on the 14th July. Got my bounty pack as well so that was exciting! Still have very little symptoms. Have the odd feeling of nausea if I haven't eaten in a while but apart from that not much, not even that tired.

Leelee, i am just the same as you! If i didn't keep checking the tests i had saved i would not believe i am pregnant!

Leelee, i am just the same as you! If i didn't keep checking the tests i had saved i would not believe i am pregnant!

It's weird isn't it? I never thought I would be wishing nausea upon myself!

Lol, I am like this, and even after a digi confirmed it, still, I have still been testing with IC's everyday lol :blush: lol

This thread moves too fast for me, can't keep up!!!

Nervous pains, good to see you here!

Shelby - I also have a scan tomorrow, I'm petrified- may it be the day for great scans!!!

There seems to be a few of us tomorrow doesn't there? Good luck to us all!!!

As for symptons, mine stopped at week four, but baby had HB last week, so long may it continue!!! I hope it's lucky not to have any symptons - felt quite ill ast time when had MMC.

Anyway, hope you're all having a good day

Chilli, with my mm/c i was very poorly too, had very bad evening sickness and just generally felt like crap so yeah it does feel better not to be so ill but leelee i would like a bit of symptoms too.
My boobs aren't a tiny bit sore either but they are huge lol.

Yeah this thread moves soo quickly!

good luck to all of us who have scans today. I'm terrified right now. I feel so sick so i have to prepare all morning to make sure i feel ok & have a full bladder, its so hard when everything makes you feel sick including water.

I will be on later (about 2pm) to update. xxxxx

Goodluck with your scans ladies, Im waiting for mine on Wednesday 1st, Get butterflys everytime I think about it

Good luck to all you scans today :)

Update- my nipples are a little sore today.

Hey ladies,

Just wishing you good luck for all the scans today :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"