February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Wow I havent been on for nearly 2 days and I'm so behind hehe. Just want to wish everyone good luck who are having scans today :) Hope to see some lovely pictures later if any of you get them :D

:hugs: xxx

Good luck to all the people having scans today!

I am 6 weeks today. Another milestone :)

i have another appt to see dr today. getting fed up now. had some more spotting this morning (brown) and i keep getting a sharp pain on and off on right side of ab. scared :(

i am back from my scan, my baby has a heart beat & measured exactly 7 weeks & 3 days. I will post pics when i get a minute :cloud9:

samzi, hope everything is ok, maybe they will offer you a scan this time?? :hugs:

i dont know, but i really hope so

I have my scan today..

Hayley x .. there was a post on the 1st tri forum asking about you.. how sweet.. just thought youd like to know!! =)

Samzi.. i really hope everything is okay.. thinking of you.. xx

2 girlies.. I hope my day turns out as good as yours.. Congrats!!! =)

Had my 7w5d scan today - baby has a heartbeat! :happydance:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/nyah17/IMG_0001.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/nyah17/IMG_0002.jpg

Good afternoon ladies! I feel so sleepy, bloated and sick.
I wish we could be in our 2nd trimester already...I hear that it's easier.

:coffee:

well im back from the drs... hes sending me for an early scan on monday

nothing. he obviously didnt think it was anything that urgent otherwise he would have sent me today.

he had a feel of abdo asked about spotting etc and said il send you for one. he knows about my mc last yr, and that it was around this time

Im hoping everything is okay samzi.. xx.. its good he is sending you for an early scan.. even tho youd like it to be today..

Thanks for your prayers/thoughts and wishes, unfortunately they didn't help this time and out LO is really gone - no HB, D&C tues - heartbreak forever!!

Thanks for your prayers/thoughts and wishes, unfortunately they didn't help this time and out LO is really gone - no HB, D&C tues - heartbreak forever!!

oh no hun, i'm so sorry :hugs: :cry:

my due date is 25th of jan if u could add it please :) really want a buddy!!! :) xxxxx

Hey everyone,
I've put off getting active in here because i didn't know if i'd be due end of Jan or mid Feb. Turns out it'll be around the 13th Feb, could i have that added as my EDD for now until i found out for definite at my next dating scan? Thank you :)

Chilli- i'm so sorry to read your news.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"