February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Thanks for your prayers/thoughts and wishes, unfortunately they didn't help this time and out LO is really gone - no HB, D&C tues - heartbreak forever!!

I am so, so sorry to hear this i really am :( if you need to chat feel free to pm me, i had a d&c in feb after a mmc xxxx

Thanks for your prayers/thoughts and wishes, unfortunately they didn't help this time and out LO is really gone - no HB, D&C tues - heartbreak forever!!

Aww Chilli.. I am thinking of you.. :cry:

So sorry for your loss..

is anyone else suffering from sickness/nausea?? its really getting me down.

Nope, i am fine, no symptoms really except back ache. Wish i had more!

Hi ladies please Can I join you xx

Im due Feb 15th I have an early scan on Friday 3rd july as this is my fifth pregnancy but I still have no baby, just praying everyting is ok this time xx

Tricks

I'm suffering badly with all day sickness / nausea - its horrible. xx

I'm suffering with nausea...but not puking yet. As well, my breasts are swollen andsooooooooo incredibly sensative, its almost unbearable.

:) BUT wouldn't change a second of it if it means a sticky little Clover!

I'm suffering with nausea...but not puking yet. As well, my breasts are swollen andsooooooooo incredibly sensative, its almost unbearable.

:) BUT wouldn't change a second of it if it means a sticky little Clover!

Huge congrats, i missed your bfp :hugs:

I'm suffering awfully with vomiting, been diagnosed with hyperemesis. Had to spend 24hrs in hospital on a drip for rehydration earlier this week. Also fainted, out cold, twice this morning :( xx

I'm sorry girls, I've been on vacation and just got home absolutely shattered. Will try and update the list tomorrow.

I haven't had m/s in any of my pregnancys! Atm my nipples are kind of sore, constipation (TMI) and ofcourse needing to go to the toilet every 20 seconds... And last but not least im eating everything that I can find! Cant wait till my first scan 2 more days!!!

HI girls, fab news about the scans!
Samzi, will be thinking of you today.
Chili, so, so sorry to hear this hun, you are in my thoughts :hugs:

I have got no nausea! But my boobies are still a little sore! And find myself weeing more... probably as I am drinking loads lol

xxx

Good luck today Samzi. Hope all is well. If the spotting is brown it sounds like what i've been having and hoping it's nothing to worry about but I know how scary it is!

Went to EPU on Friday about my spotting as it had gone on for a few days. Dr examined me and said my cervix was closed which is a good sign but is sending me for a scan to check everything is okay tomorrow. I'm very nervous but hoping and praying all will be well.

Chili sorry to hear your sad news. :hugs:

hey ladies.

scan went really well - we have a heartbeat :D they've put me back a few days and EDD atm is now 14th feb!!

Yet again I've updated the list. Welcome new girls! It really breaks my heart to take names off the list and I'm really sorry for all the girls that have miscarried :hug:

I've booked a "paranoia" scan on July 7th. Last Thursday I noticed I wasn't as nauseous as before and when I did a cheapie HPT it seemed like the line wasn't as dark as before. It wasn't really light, it was the same as the other line, but enough to get me really paranoid. I even took pads to my vacation in case I'd start bleeding. Thankfully I haven't! I've also been quite nauseous but haven't actually been sick for a week, plus I have other symptoms like fatigue etc.

I don't know, I guess I've been a bit paranoid since my first scan where baby measured smaller for my dates and I thought the heartbeat was sorta slow compared to the early scans I had with my daughters. I did Google it and it's normal that it seemed slow because it doesn't get really fast until a few weeks later. I didn't ask my doc about it and he didn't seem worried at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->