February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hi ladies. Back from scan and all well!! Couldn't find a reason for the bleed as all looked to be healthy. Saw little arms and legs waving around and sonographer put me at 9+2 which is a little ahead of where I thought I was so i'm really pleased!!! Little 2.5cm passenger on board!! :cloud9:

Hi ladies. Back from scan and all well!! Couldn't find a reason for the bleed as all looked to be healthy. Saw little arms and legs waving around and sonographer put me at 9+2 which is a little ahead of where I thought I was so i'm really pleased!!! Little 2.5cm passenger on board!! :cloud9:

Glad all is well glitterbug :)

I'll be around 9+5 i think when i have my next scan...could you see a lot?? xx

Awww congratulations glitterbug glad everything is ok :) Must be lovely to be put forward :) Do you have a piccy to share? xxx

Thanks ladies! Sorry Hayley no piccie! They did offer but my proper dating scan is in 3 weeks and that's when we will tell the family so we decided not to get it this time!!

And Katy, you would be surprised how much you can see!! I expected a blob with a heartbeat as I thought I was a bit behind my actual dates, but it really looked like a tiny little baby. Arms and legs wriggling around and everything. Of course it's not as clear as it will be at 12 weeks but it's certainly enough to melt your heart trust me!! I cried when I saw it! xxx Hope all goes well at your scan. :hug:

Thanks ladies! Sorry Hayley no piccie! They did offer but my proper dating scan is in 3 weeks and that's when we will tell the family so we decided not to get it this time!!

And Katy, you would be surprised how much you can see!! I expected a blob with a heartbeat as I thought I was a bit behind my actual dates, but it really looked like a tiny little baby. Arms and legs wriggling around and everything. Of course it's not as clear as it will be at 12 weeks but it's certainly enough to melt your heart trust me!! I cried when I saw it! xxx Hope all goes well at your scan. :hug:

Thanks :) I was gobsmacked enough just seeing the tiny bean with a heartbeat at 6 weeks. Looking forward to my 9 week scan now! :) xx

Me too; just seeing that little blob beating was enough to make me cry! Hopefully I will be able to make out more features at my ultrasound today, since it should be a proper machine this time!

Evening ladies..sorry been quiet lately getting married Friday so been really stressed with that.Went for an update scan on Monday and saw bubs with arms and legs :) How is everyone else? xx

Evening ladies..sorry been quiet lately getting married Friday so been really stressed with that.Went for an update scan on Monday and saw bubs with arms and legs :) How is everyone else? xx

Wow, best of luck with the wedding on Friday. You must be so excited!

Brill news that you got to see the baby as well. You must be chuffed!

Good luck MummyCarly!

All the best for you wedding on Monday Mummusuzie22!!

Hope everyone is well. I won't disappear just yet, but if the dates given by the sonographer yesterday match those on my dating scan in a few weeks, I may well be put back into January as it would make my edd 31st!!! Eeeeeek!! Fancy giving birth on new years eve!!!

if my dates at 12 week scan are the same as now, my EDD will be 14th feb :lol:

Good luck MummyCarly!

Hope everyone is well. I won't disappear just yet, but if the dates given by the sonographer yesterday match those on my dating scan in a few weeks, I may well be put back into January as it would make my edd 31st!!! Eeeeeek!! Fancy giving birth on new years eve!!!

Glitter, New Years Eve isn't Jan 31st...! Have I read your post wrong or are you have a pregnancy moment?!

ooooh good luck mummycarly :) hope your scan goes well.

I just got back from my booking appointment :) It went really well but forgot just how much stuff you get given. They miseaswel give you a sticker on your head saying 'IM PREGNANT!' :rofl: But I love it though. I have my notes now so can have fun filling them in :)

I'm so happy I'm going to be under a consultant too. Anyway enough rambling, hope everyones ok :hugs: xxx

omg I cant believe its almost time for your wedding, that has come round so quick!! Wishing you all the best on your wedding day I hope we get to see pics :D :D

:hugs: xxx

Good luck MummyCarly!

Glitter, New Years Eve isn't Jan 31st...! Have I read your post wrong or are you have a pregnancy moment?!

:dohh: preggo brain!!! Ha ha. I've just made myself laugh at how stupid I am!! :rofl:

i have my first mw appt on 18th july :happydance:

17 days to go!

Hi Girls,

Yay glad to see everyones doing great :happydance:

I got my midwifes appointment next Tues... But they are going from my LMP date, but I am actually a week behind that!
I just want the next 6 weeks to fly by, so I can have my nuchael (sp) scan, and then I will be able to relax
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->