February 2010 Love Bugs :)

hi girls, hope you are all well!!

i am still struggling with the sickness but i'm starting to get used to it a bit now, i just have to make sure i dont over do it in this heat otherwise i end up being sick!!

just booked a weekend away in devon at the beginning of august so i hope i'm feeling better by then! staying in a caravan which is going to be so much fun for my little girls. just hope the great weather continues....

Ugggghhhhh I'm so sick and tired today and have a blasting headache. I wanna go to sleep and wake up in the second trimester :sick:

Hi ladies -got my first midwife appointment tomorrow :happydance: can't wait!

goodluck for tomorrow :hugs:

i took a new 'bump' pic yday after my dates changing on monday, and MY GOD, comparing it to just after i found out i was preg, im huge :rofl:

Please change my dates from 18th to the 23rd!! heres my bub scan pic from yesturday :)

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g205/MissCarly85/6wks.jpg

Awww cute pic MummyCarly :)

Good Luck at your first midwifes appointment NewYearNewMe maybe take a bag or something you come out with loadsss of stuff!!

samzi.. have you posted your bump pic on here! I took one yesterday and I think I look more rounder than loose flab overhanging :rofl:

xxx

Please change my dates from 18th to the 23rd!! heres my bub scan pic from yesturday :)

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g205/MissCarly85/6wks.jpg

Gorgeous! You must be thrilled!

Good luck at the midwife NewYear!

Lovely pic Mummycarly! :)
OMG I have got dentist at 2.30, having a tooth taken out from the back!
I am SO scared!! :(
xxx

Hi ladies :wave:

Had midwife appointment today - all went great, we asked what she thought of us having an private scan and she said "don't waste your money" and explained that our hospital do free Nuchal fold scan's and combined blood tests for Downs.
Is this all done at the 12 week scan normally or is it another scan besides the twelve week one?

The letter said expect the appointment to be 45 mins to an hour! We were in there an hour and a half! :rofl:

I now have my Pregnancy Notes :happydance: and lots of free goodies includingEmma's Diary which had my coupon for Free Huggies Newborn starter kit (which is FAB) and picked up my mum to be gift pack from Lloyds which was full of leaflets and a few samples! :happydance: I didn't get the early pregnancy bounty pack though - I forgot to ask about it?

The midwife put my EDD to 9th February so going to stick with that until 12 week scan.

**Phexia can you change my EDD to 9th February please :hugs:**

Due date: 26th February 2010

Am the only so far for this date, but suspect there will be more!!

xx

Hey all,just got back form early scan, saw HB flickering away :) The sonographer put me around 5.5 to 6 weeks but said she could be wrong as it is hard to tell so early. I am booked in for a proper dating scan in 4 weeks.

So.. i may still be a feb love bug but may just be pushed over to March. I have a scan pic and i will put it on when i get home :D

Congrats Aimee!! so jealous you got a pic, but cant wait to see it :) Really happy everythings ok xxx

Thank you chick :) I will put it on later when i get home. Can't see much but still i love it!

:hug:

Heyy :)

Had the best morning ever!! The little baby curled its self up while we were there!! Can anyone else see that my baby looks like a parrot or am I just going crazy :rofl: its heartbeat was 170bpm which she said was really good and strong and we heard it for the first time :)

DSC00405.jpgDSC00412.jpg

They have dated me at 7w3d which means I got my :bfp: at 2w6d :shrug: although she did tell me not to change my date and to wait for my 12 week scan!

I know my piccy isnt as good as other peoples but I love it :cloud9:

xxx

Thanks for the message 2girlies

xxx

ahhhh wow, i was told at my scan that it can be a week difference with the dates as its hard to measure it exactly.

i'm jealous that you heard the heartbeat....we didnt, just saw it flickering on the screen!

ahhhh wow, i was told at my scan that it can be a week difference with the dates as its hard to measure it exactly.

i'm jealous that you heard the heartbeat....we didnt, just saw it flickering on the screen!

Please tell me you can see a parrot in the more zoomed in picture? The head on the right facing the left :rofl:

I dont think we would have heard the heartbeat if I didnt ask how many bpm it was. she showed me the heartbeat but couldnt work it out on the mode she had it on so she switched it and we heard it :cloud9: But just seeing it is enough to make your day :D

Hope your ok xxx

Im due on 12th Feb :) veryy exciting! have to pinch myself just to check its real, cant believe little old me is capable of creating a life woow hehe

Please tell me you can see a parrot in the more zoomed in picture? The head on the right facing the left :rofl:

I dont think we would have heard the heartbeat if I didnt ask how many bpm it was. she showed me the heartbeat but couldnt work it out on the mode she had it on so she switched it and we heard it :cloud9: But just seeing it is enough to make your day :D

Hope your ok xxx

i could see the parrot before you said that :rofl:

i'm ok thanks, sickness has calmed down now & i'm feeling fine most of the time which i can handle. I couldnt leave the house last week but this week was so much better.

Not been on for a few days, really pukey :( Blergh!

Does anyone know if every hospital does nuchal scans at 12 weeks or are some just purely dating scans? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->