February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hey ladies!!
Just got my bhcg back from 5 w 3 days and it was 3289!!!
and my bhcg on 5 w 5 d was 6667!!! :)
WOOHOO!!!

Heyy =) Im due in febuary, I was told 4th feb but my scan is 8th of july so will find out for definate what date. Anyway hey everyone!! hehe xxx

Hi everyone, may I join please? I am just over six weeks with my 4th baby. I had a scan on friday that showed the yolk sac fetal pole...and the heart beat. I was over the moon, especially as i sadly lost a pregnancy at 6 weeks just under 3 months previous. This baby will be due feb the 26th I believe. Hope everyone is well :)

Congratulations on your :bfp:s and welcome to February love bugs :) wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Congratulations on your :bfp:s and welcome to February love bugs :) wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Same from me too!

Just wanted to say I have a scan today at 1.30, and I will report back tomorrow- with a piccy :) xx

Thanks hayley, congratulations to you also, I am so sorry to see the loss of your beautiful son.

Thank you nervouspains, I will be thinking of you at your scan :)

xx

Same from me too!

Just wanted to say I have a scan today at 1.30, and I will report back tomorrow- with a piccy :) xx

:happydance: SCAN :happydance: Cant wait to see a piccy. Hope all goes well :D :D Thinking of you and feeling a little jealous :blush: xxx :hugs: xxx

hi all just wondering if i can join got my bfp this morning and going by my LMP i should be due on the 28th xx

wow lots of feb babies.congrats. im due feb 14th. my valentines baby,

morning all :D how are all the feb mums to be feeling today?

I have a headache already, and havent had any coffee yet, so not the best :lol:

Hi All,

Had my scan yesterday- went great! :happydance:

At first the sonogram man was looking around and I thought, right im not going to look at his face because if something is wrong, he can just tell me... then a few min later I look at OH's face for reasurrence, and he is sitting there with a big grin... Then the screen is turned to me... 'here is your baby, and see the flickering, that is the heartbeat' :cloud9: relief!
Everythign is going as it should, babys heartbeat was about 160 beats per min, so in the normal range, baby mesured 0.999 so only 1 of 1cm lol, I looked at my previous scan pic of Angel at 7w 2day (dates spot on :) ) and she was 1.08 so this little one is a little smaller, I think its a boy, I just have a feeling! I knew it was a girl last time, before they told me so I am thinking I am right lol. I started saying to OH, just think, I have got 2 hearts beating inside me right now, and may even be growing a little willy woo lol :blush: lol

Hayley- How was your scan on Sat hun?
I havent had much time to look over the previous pages.
And congrats to everyone with the recent :bfp:

xxx

Hi All,

Had my scan yesterday- went great! :happydance:

At first the sonogram man was looking around and I thought, right im not going to look at his face because if something is wrong, he can just tell me... then a few min later I look at OH's face for reasurrence, and he is sitting there with a big grin... Then the screen is turned to me... 'here is your baby, and see the flickering, that is the heartbeat' :cloud9: relief!
Everythign is going as it should, babys heartbeat was about 160 beats per min, so in the normal range, baby mesured 0.999 so only 1 of 1cm lol, I looked at my previous scan pic of Angel at 7w 2day (dates spot on :) ) and she was 1.08 so this little one is a little smaller, I think its a boy, I just have a feeling! I knew it was a girl last time, before they told me so I am thinking I am right lol. I started saying to OH, just think, I have got 2 hearts beating inside me right now, and may even be growing a little willy woo lol :blush: lol

Hayley- How was your scan on Sat hun?
I havent had much time to look over the previous pages.
And congrats to everyone with the recent :bfp:

xxx

:cry: I am soooo happy to read this!! I really am. I think mothers instinct is right about the sex. I knew Alex was a boy without being told, and this time I think its a girl cause I'm soo sick!! Its great cause if its a boy you have hormones AND testosterone (sp) so your allowed to be moody :rofl:

Its true you have 2 hearts in you :happydance: I'm sure Angel was probably there with you at the scan :) Did you get a picture?? I would love to see it :D :D

Aww thanks for asking, my scan went really well thanks. Baby was measuring 7w3d and was 12mm so 1.2cm (exactly 4 days back as with Alex, but they dont change my Due Date as theres less than 6 days difference :shrug: ). Its heart was 170bpm and we got to hear it :)

Eeee I'm so happy for you :) xxx

Hayley thats fab news!! :happydance:
I am excited about both our scans lol (I am even doing a little excited side to side dance @ my desk :rofl:)

Yes got a piccy :) I will have to upload it tomrrow as I forgot my camera today :fool:

Im just so nervous now- as I have got to wait 5 weeks until I find out if the same thing has happend again :(
Only then will I really be able to enjoy this pregnancy :)
I hope all is great, and I get my 12 wk scan maybe on my birthday-5th Aug! That would be brill! xx

Sorry I've been MIA girls, I´ll update the list tonight if my headache goes away.

I got my second scan today, here's the pic:

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3468/3696857659_88b8de97a0.jpg?v=0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"