February 2010 Love Bugs :)

wow! this is really random, but just noticed my ticker, less than 200 days now :D how fast is it going xxx

That is horrible nervouspains..this is my 3rd scan and knew i have one on Friday so wasn't really bothered.Don't really need to bother much with that hospital which is good.Just ate a pot of coleslaw..am such a weirdo lol xx

mmm potato salads nicer :thumbup:

its flying by & coz this is going to be my last pregnancy its kinda sad!!

I am feeling so much better now, nausea has lifted & i've got energy again!

i'm going away for a few days on thursday, staying in a caravan in Devon, i cant wait. :happydance:

its flying by & coz this is going to be my last pregnancy its kinda sad!!

I am feeling so much better now, nausea has lifted & i've got energy again!

i'm going away for a few days on thursday, staying in a caravan in Devon, i cant wait. :happydance:

:( I dont know how I will feel when I'm on my last pregnancy. Will this definately be your last baby?

:D hope you have a good time away xxx

I know that i could change my mind, Roxie was supposed to be our last baby :rofl: but i just feel like this baby will complete our family.

See you back in 1st tri in a few years then :rofl:

I didnt expect to be in first tri right now lol. xxx

Mm potatoe salad is lovely..i have crackers and coleslaw..i put it on the crackers and eat them..mmmm

Never say never 2 girls..soo easy to get broody :)

i can actually manage to drink a cup of tea again, the difference in the last few days is amazing, i feel so much better! :happydance:

12 weeks today!!!!

Thanks girls :hugs:
I hope so! I am going to call the midwife today and the private clinic and ask them, if I got scanned on Thursday 11+2... Oh I just realised im 11 weeks today!" Yipiee! :happydance: well, im going to see if they would be able to give a accurate reading on babys NT because I am so, so anxious and I just cant wait any longer to find out!! :s

:rofl: "Just ate a pot of coleslaw..am such a weirdo lol" LOL

And yay for 12 weeks today 2girlies! and also Devon... ooh I wanna go! My mum and family are going on the 15th Aug, but I cant get the time off to go down with them! :(

xxx

woohoo

im confused as to how far i am :rofl: will know by next tues when have 12 week scan :D

happy 12 weeks to 2girlies and happy 11 weeks to nervouspains... cant believe I'm 12 weeks tomorrow, where has the time gone. I completely forgot I had more blood tests this morning until my friend text me about her babys jabs 4 minutes before my appointment :dohh: Luckily they still said I could have them done, I was 8 minutes late :blush:

I just know they're going to come back low again and I need them bloody iron tablets already :hissy:

Hope everyones ok this morning xxx

im either 12 weeks on friday, 12 weeks today or 12 weeks opn sunday :rofl:

im either 12 weeks on friday, 12 weeks today or 12 weeks opn sunday :rofl:

Happy 12 weeks for sometime this week :rofl: I bet at your scan baby wont measure any of those dates and will be a date inbetween :rofl: xxx

Lol thanks & happy 12 weeks for tomorrow Hayley, and happy 12 weeks for anyday up until Sunday Samzi lol :rofl: xxx

omg I'm so excited, we are going to see a lady tonight about arranging our wedding :) :happydance: we have been engaged for over a year and we really want to get married on our 4 year anni on 21st Nov, its at the same Church as Alex's funeral was also on 21st so it will be a really special day if we can get it :D I want the same church as in my mind its a way to make Alex closer on our big day :) dont want anything fancy, just for our family to have the same name :cloud9:

sorry to go on I'm just really excited :D xxx

omg I'm so excited, we are going to see a lady tonight about arranging our wedding :) :happydance: we have been engaged for over a year and we really want to get married on our 4 year anni on 21st Nov, its at the same Church as Alex's funeral was also on 21st so it will be a really special day if we can get it :D I want the same church as in my mind its a way to make Alex closer on our big day :) dont want anything fancy, just for our family to have the same name :cloud9:

oh wow, it sounds perfect, i love weddings x

Yay exciting! I am counting down until mine... its still so far :( lol
But still, exciting times! :happydance: xxx

That's really exciting :) Hope it goes well.

My due date is now the 17th Feb, not sure if i already asked for it to be changed or not :dohh: Can't remember.

Also, nervouspains i'm confused....we're due the same day but i'm one day behind you :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->