February 2010 Love Bugs :)

My due date changed! its now the fourth, making me 13 weeks pregnant woopie :)

Scan picture
https://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt158/PeanutButterMeow/Photo0466.jpg

Waved and me then punched my insides, charmer much :p
Also i get another scan in six weeks :D

awwh u must be so excited ! what a lovely picture

Hey Katy, well the sonogram lady told me at my private scan last thurs that I was 10 +2, but I thought I was 9+5, so from my dates id be due 20th Feb, but from her dates 17th Feb, she said not to worry as its usually 5 days out either way!
So im sticking with 11 weeks and 1 day until my '12' week scan on the 7th, god im so nervous!

What a lovely piccy momma!

OMG I had the most funniest dream last night!
I dreamt that Hayley rung me and said come round mine, so I went round hers and she was with her OH and we were just chit chatting on the sofa, and I saw like this red and green ladybug buggy and I was just like wow lol :rofl:
Then all of a sudden samzi called, and that was her name in it- Samzi lol and I said oh lets go and see her too, and so we went to the chip shop to meet her, then my dream trailed off somewhere else :rofl: lol

Gosh, BnB is even invading my dreams now :rofl:
xxx

Haha that's too funny nervouspains lol..anyone getting when they sneeze their side of their pelvis hurts? Have been reading about it in the forums but never happened untill just now..It hurt!! Get to see my bubs again in 2 days can't wait to see a proper picture..am so desperate to find out what it is but will need to wait for another 3 weeks for that..how's everyone doing today? xx

Hey Katy, well the sonogram lady told me at my private scan last thurs that I was 10 +2, but I thought I was 9+5, so from my dates id be due 20th Feb, but from her dates 17th Feb, she said not to worry as its usually 5 days out either way!
So im sticking with 11 weeks and 1 day until my '12' week scan on the 7th, god im so nervous!

I dreamt that Hayley rung me and said come round mine, so I went round hers and she was with her OH and we were just chit chatting on the sofa, and I saw like this red and green ladybug buggy and I was just like wow lol :rofl:
Then all of a sudden samzi called, and that was her name in it- Samzi lol and I said oh lets go and see her too, and so we went to the chip shop to meet her, then my dream trailed off somewhere else :rofl: lol

xxx

:rofl: how random

Haha that's too funny nervouspains lol..anyone getting when they sneeze their side of their pelvis hurts? Have been reading about it in the forums but never happened untill just now..It hurt!! Get to see my bubs again in 2 days can't wait to see a proper picture..am so desperate to find out what it is but will need to wait for another 3 weeks for that..how's everyone doing today? xx

i had it last night. a real sharp pain that lasted a second or two

xxx

:rofl: that has made my day hahaha!! I wish I had funny dreams. I bet the ladybug came from the Feb Love Bugs piccy LOL. Dont tell your OH he will ban you from coming on.

Not long til your scan now, hope the time passes fast for you :) xxx

I get it quite a lot, i sometimes wake up in the night cause ive turned over too fast and it pulled. I had it on and off all through my pregnancy with Alex so I guess its pretty normal :) knowing that doesnt make it less painful though lol xxx

LOL I never thought about that! How true- us Feb Love bugs and a lady bug buggy! Lol
it was so random lol :rofl:

Sorry girls I havent had a pain like that? Ooh maybe I will though when I am further along...?!

Congrats MissDior and welcome :)

Thanks hun, and yours too! oooh yours is a week today- aka My Birthday! yay! Lol am having a pamper day so looking forward to that, and then having a meal with family and friends at my fav place in the world- TGI Fidays! :happydance:

I cant stop wishing the time away for next Friday though!

xxxxx

OMG, beautywithin! Did I miss something?! How could I of missed that :loopy: Your on team blue??! Congrats :happydance:

xxx

OMG, beautywithin! Did I miss something?! How could I of missed that :loopy: Your on team blue??! Congrats :happydance:

xxx

Yes, it has sunk in now yay.. i just hope at my 20week scan they dont say girl lol!! is your next question going to be, how did i find out so early lol ? or have you read my posts xxxxx

No I havent! I havent seen them :blush:
Where are they? I will have a read :)
Yes how did you?! yay one of each now :)
xxxxxxxx

heres the thread. that will explain it all

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/165004-x-scan-today-x.html

are you hoping for a girl or boy or dont you mind??
xx

Thanks love, I will have a read!

Well I used to really want a girl, and when I lost Angel and found out she was a girl, i have to admitted it made it even more gutting, but this time round, i dont care one bit as long as baby is healthy and here in my arms :)
I was watching teenage pregnancy on BBC 3 the other night, and one of them had a little boy, omg he was gorgeous! I was like to OH, I want him! lol xxxx

Congrats on the blue bump :) It's so cool you already now whether its a boy or girl, i'm sooo impatient, i just wanna know. After hayleys thread the other day i was desperately assessing my 9+2 scan pic to see a nub that i could guess at but the picture is too blurry!

Nervouspains- I dream about BnB sometimes, i had a dream with leedsforever in the other day,god knows why because i don't really talk to her and i can't for the life of me remember what the dream was about :rofl:

MissDior- I started a thread yesterday looking for bump buddies due mid feb, so feel free to try and kick start that, no one has answered on there yet!

xx

Thanks love, I will have a read!

Well I used to really want a girl, and when I lost Angel and found out she was a girl, i have to admitted it made it even more gutting, but this time round, i dont care one bit as long as baby is healthy and here in my arms :)
I was watching teenage pregnancy on BBC 3 the other night, and one of them had a little boy, omg he was gorgeous! I was like to OH, I want him! lol xxxx

The one with loads of hair?? He was sooooo cute! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->