February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Lucky duck :) was going to buy one but then with my nature would be obsessed with it and have it out all the time lol xx

the sound i heard last night, sonded exactly what i heard at the drs last week when he found baby's hb. so im confused!

nervouspains, mummysuzie im a leo 2 :happydance:

i saw a psychic before and it was the best thing i ever done she told me that my baby was a little girl and that shes fine now and is always with me! she also told me that i'd be pregnant with a little boy this year and that i'd end up in a caring profession which i laughed at lol!

however this year i decided to join college to do my access to nursing then all going well onto uni to do children's nursing then my midwifery degree that was until i found out i was pregnant so its been put on hold until next year lol!

she also told me that my mums dad is watching over me i never met him he died before i was born!

the psychic was defo worth the £20 think im going to go back and see her in a few weeks xx

:hi: ladies whoa wayyyy too much to remember,you girls have certainly been busy this morning lol.

All these sexing scans are making me jealous. I am planning on having a 17 week scan but we wont be finding out the sex, I stupidly told OH I didnt want to know this time, but I've changed my mind but he wont :dohh: its my own fault.

I know its a girl anyway :cloud9: you watch her be born with a willy :rofl:

eeekkk, less than a week till scan, Nervouspains, as I invited you to my house in your dreams, you have to invite me to your birthday meal :D

hope everyones ok xxx

haley i think nervouspains should just throw a bday party in TGI's and invite us all lol don't think TGI's would know whats hit them :happydance:! x

Lol yes you should all come :happydance: for the Leo's! Lol

Wow on all the info from the psychic! Where was that?!

I did go to a spritulist church once, well 3 times and my dad came through on two occasions, I did ask him too, and he did :)
In the last one (I was 9 weeks with Angel) The medium said that my dad had said I have got joyus times to come, but there will be a bump in the road, but I will be strong, so looking back, it makes think, did he know what was to come? :shrug:

LOL "watch her be born with a willy" :rofl:
Lol yes I know!
Everyone can come to my birthday- Its in Surrey!

xxxx

i went to a spiritualist church a few months back, a few after my mc actually. and anyway my gran came through to me and basically the jist of it was 'you have gone through a lot of pain, but its time to look forward, next time it will work out' few months later and im almost 12 weeks preg with a hb found last week. i deff believe there is something there and i also believe all will be fine cos my gran says so :)

she's got a wee shop in one of the shopping centres up here and me and my friend went to be honest i didn't think she'd be that good but some of the stuff she told me about she could never have known! defo going to go back to her!

im convinced through what she said this baby is a boy haven't even thought of girls names lol defo going to have to get a gender scan to confirm it tho :haha:

Roll on the party i'l have to be there in spirit but have a dessert for me :winkwink:

xx

Thats really nice Samzi, how comferting too :)

Lol! Yea I would go back too- am I going to have a easy labor? Taht would be my question lol.
Especially after seeing on Embarassing bodies last night, that girl who got stitched up to tight after a tear when she gave birth! :-s

Lol oh I will random, dont you worry ;) lol
xxx

God i hope nothing like that happens to me! im defo hoping for an easy labour ive phoned the midwife to book my free hypnobirthing classes :cloud9:

the dessert you have for me has to be either the chocolatiest one or the most fattening one :winkwink:

i want a hypnobirthing water birth anything to make it as easy as possible x

Random- that will be easy for me to choose lol. Good taste! lol
I wanted a water birth... until the Midwife told me, not only would the baby come out in teh water... so would blood, possibly poo, the placenta, other niggles, she put me off my idea of a nice pool, dim lighting, lavander oils, music, me and OH in the pool Lol xx

due 6th feb but only by doc giving me a due date not had my first scan yet so will get a def date when i have that! this is my 7th pregnancy ( i have 1 son born in december 2008 & 5 previous mc's)

xx

Hi i am due 14th feb , had my dating scan yesterday and was too nervous to post on here until i knew all was well xx

i want a hypnobirthing water birth anything to make it as easy as possible x

Lucky you Random getting free hypnobirthing classes! I am defo going to book them as it sounds like a great way to approach labour. Won't be having a water birth but like the idea of facing labour with no fear (hope it works!!!)

oh tht does sound a bit messy!

im soooo flippin angry right now actually on the phone to thetax office again for the 5th time as ive been on emergency tax for the past 16weeks and they keep messing me about and now ive actually got through to someone who can sort it all out for me right now aaaaaaaaargggh!!!

xx

I'm due Feb 20th, had scan this week and baby was very active, wriggling around all over the place!

Still a Feb love bug but now due on 11th February. Anyone else on this day too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->