February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hi Ladies,

How are we all? I had my first scan yesterday. It was amazing. cupcake was dancing around for us, had a heartbeat of 161bpm. Such a relief when you are lying there and they start the scan, I was thinking please be a baby there, and sure enough there it was dancing around! -x-

awww cute!! you have any feelings about what the sex is yet?.. my babies heartbeat was 160bpm.. and all the myths would say girl.. but he is a lil boy... :) xx

im looking forward to my scan on the 12th but seeing as iv been having private scans, i no the nhs scan pics wont be that good..and my next private scan will be at 26-27weeks

I had my dating scan today and baby is 10+5! Next scan isn't until 5th of October, ages! I think we will have a private one in between at around 16 weeks.
They wont measure heart rate at Huddersfield, they said only if it looks like something was wrong but we saw the heart pumping away nicely and baby is beautiful :D

Here is a piccie,

https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt197/Aimeekayden/SDC10785.jpg

great piccy :) be good to have a private scan to break up all the waiting xxx

That is what we thought, it will be such a long wait we want to break it up. Was very nervous but hopefully i will relax a bit more now!

Afternoon ladies..well had my other scan today and was so much better.could see everything altho it's a lazy baby lol..it was lying on its side with its hands under his head.Was great to see. Next nhs scan isn't till 36 weeks to check for placenta but i have a gender scan at 16 weeks thank goodness lol they put me back 4 days to the 5th. Am also going to consider having a vbac instead of planned csection. Have plenty of time to think about it. How is everyone else today? xx

:hi: mummysuzie, you cant post all that with no pic LOL... :D

Glad everything was ok :) cant believe you dont have a scan til 36 weeks, why dont you have the anomality sp scan at 20 weeks?

xxx

lol they aren't very good it was hiding.. will post one anyway..my gender ones should be alot better. Not sure why not.Think it's the hospital that decides when the scans are. Last time i had a 20 week one but has changed since then i guess. Just gives me a reason to have another private scan :p right gonna try and post this picture lol xx

https://C:\Users\nujey\Pictures\2009-07-31 baby 2\baby 2 003.JPG

baby sucking his thumb..it is one lazy baby lol..

can't get it to upload the pictures it isn't working..bleeding computers xx

Hi Ladies,

How are we all? I had my first scan yesterday. It was amazing. cupcake was dancing around for us, had a heartbeat of 161bpm. Such a relief when you are lying there and they start the scan, I was thinking please be a baby there, and sure enough there it was dancing around! -x-

awww cute!! you have any feelings about what the sex is yet?.. my babies heartbeat was 160bpm.. and all the myths would say girl.. but he is a lil boy... :) xx

im looking forward to my scan on the 12th but seeing as iv been having private scans, i no the nhs scan pics wont be that good..and my next private scan will be at 26-27weeks

ooh I dont know about the myths with heartbeats, what are they? I have a feeling its a girl and she is going to be a little dancer judging by her performance at the scan. My mum thinks its a boy tho! The name officially until baby is born is Cupcake (its driving my nan mad though, she isnt impressed that her future great grandchild is called cupcake!!!!)

Because I have scar tissue on my tummy from an op, the visibility of ultrasound on tummy was really poor although we got to see a lot. The scan pic was from the internal ultrasound which was much clearer, but by then baby wanted to play and wouldn't do what the examiner wanted so the scan lasted an hour. Perhaps when u have ur nhs one, they will do internal of visibility bad and then you'll get some nice pics xxx

Hi Ladies,

ooh I dont know about the myths with heartbeats, what are they? I have a feeling its a girl and she is going to be a little dancer judging by her performance at the scan. My mum thinks its a boy tho! The name officially until baby is born is Cupcake (its driving my nan mad though, she isnt impressed that her future great grandchild is called cupcake!!!!)

Because I have scar tissue on my tummy from an op, the visibility of ultrasound on tummy was really poor although we got to see a lot. The scan pic was from the internal ultrasound which was much clearer, but by then baby wanted to play and wouldn't do what the examiner wanted so the scan lasted an hour. Perhaps when u have ur nhs one, they will do internal of visibility bad and then you'll get some nice pics xxx

The myth is.. is its a boy. heartrate should be between 140-150.. and if a girl 160 or over... my daughters was always in the 170range.. all my feelings was thiss would be another girl... even the psychic to the stars SALLY MORGAN said id have a girl.. but at my 12week scan and being 85% accurate he was pretty sure its a boy... i just hope at my 20week scan they dont say girl. because im looking forward to having a wee lil man now!! i am hoping the nhs wont just rush me in and out like they seem to do now! whens your next scan?

you arnt far from me either, im in gravesend :) xx

My due date 20 th feb. it´s my 5 pregnancy, is it finally a boy??? we still don´t know but we would like it to be

Welcome to feb love bugs angel :) heres to hoping you get your little boy :D xxx

Beautywithin, arent you having another scan before your 20 week on? not sure I can wait that long to see if your definately having a boy, I want to see if that clever mans right :D xxx

Beautywithin, arent you having another scan before your 20 week on? not sure I can wait that long to see if your definately having a boy, I want to see if that clever mans right :D xxx

Thats the thing i have a nhs one but no way will they tell me even tho at 15weeks they should be able to tell

if i have a private scan it will cost me this time £130 and OH is saying whats the point in paying that when after the 15week scan ill only have 5 weeks to wait.... but noing this stupid hos. my 20week scan will be more like a 25week scan....

so if i can convience OH then i will be having a private scan at 16weeks

x

Stupid question .... at what state can I find out the sex? MW wasnt very helpful . Im considering a private scan for it actually . Does anyone know much about private scans in Ireland?

Round here private ones will only tell you from 16 weeks onwards and to be honest i wouldn't trust it till then! The gender scan is £50 here which i think is good value.

Am going for on in 3 weeks..can't wait! I'm going to babybond which is £79 pounds..well worth it i hope :) How's everyone today? Hard to believe i'm in 2nd trimester already..it's flying by! xx

They 16 weeks is earliest, but I saw my son was a boy 'unconfirmed' at 15 weeks :D

The private scans are about £75 here which I think is pretty good too, best just to look around. Google your area :) I love private scans, they get loads of money outta my OH cause I have to have all the extras too :haha:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->