February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Could I join the group, please? I'm due February 25th. It's our first, and our EDD was confirmed by a scan at 9+1.

Sod the hypnobirthing and water births, give me an epidural :rofl:

hope everyones well tonight, I cant believe I've not been on all afternoon and I've missed out on sooo much lol.

xxx

Hi i am due 14th feb , had my dating scan yesterday and was too nervous to post on here until i knew all was well xx

:hi: welcome to Feb Love Bugs. Am I right in thinking you've been moved ahead? Either that or your pregnancy is going super fast hehe. Hope your ok, glad the scan went well :) xxx

girlies - i finally found the hb this eve :happydance:

samzi congrats on finding the heartbeat

hayley i always thought i'd have an epidural but after looking into the hypnobirthing im all for it lol!

and to all the newbies welcome and congrats x

Congrats all newbies and have the same date mrs.ksmith! Anyone had any expierence of a vbac? Last baby was 14 days late had to be induced but after 3 days it didnt work.May sound crazy but would like to expierence labour and everything..read online and it's not favoured by most doctors so was just seeing if anyone else has expierenced it? xx

Hi Ladies,

How are we all? I had my first scan yesterday. It was amazing. cupcake was dancing around for us, had a heartbeat of 161bpm. Such a relief when you are lying there and they start the scan, I was thinking please be a baby there, and sure enough there it was dancing around! -x-

Attachments

• cupcake 12 weeks.jpg
    cupcake 12 weeks.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 4
  • cupcake 2 at 12 weeks.jpg
    cupcake 2 at 12 weeks.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 4
Hi girls!

Lovely piccys!!

Oh I still cant :(
Im a bit scared now, as last night I put loads of gel on and used the iPod earphones, and I could hear everything else with my Angel Sounds doppler, except babys heart beat :(

Plus I am so nervous, Im even thinking about having another private scan next Wed? On my Bday? But then im thinking well if it is bad news, i will always remember and not enjoy my birthday? I just dont know! :shrug:

xxx

Ok well I just spoke to a private sonogramist who bought comfert again!
She was another lady from a diffrent company and said, babys fold at 10 weeks (1.22) Was tiny and if it was going to reach same as Angels, it would have been bigger then that by now, she said I do have a higher chance then normal for it to happen again, but in 30 years experience, she said it is very, very rare to have 2 downs pregnancy and I have got every chance this pregnancy will be successful :)

God I so hope so!

Well a week today I will know if all is great or if my world has come crashing down again xxx

Ok well I just spoke to a private sonogramist who bought comfert again!
She was another lady from a diffrent company and said, babys fold at 10 weeks (1.22) Was tiny and if it was going to reach same as Angels, it would have been bigger then that by now, she said I do have a higher chance then normal for it to happen again, but in 30 years experience, she said it is very, very rare to have 2 downs pregnancy and I have got every chance this pregnancy will be successful :)

God I so hope so!

Well a week today I will know if all is great or if my world has come crashing down again xxx

:hi: great to hear what the sonogramist said. I thought if it was going to measure as big as Angel's it would have been bigger by then too, I even googled it for you (cause your not allowed to google for yourself lol) and I read on some sites, they werent uk sites, that they can do nt testing between 10-14 weeks so I thought surely thats perfect :) but didnt find anything definate enough to reassure you :hugs:

I think have a scan on your birthday :happydance: or actually wait then you can have a private scan later on, or even better BOTH :D

not long til your scan, this time in 7 days you'll have some lovely piccies of your gorgeous little gift from Angel :D

xxx

Hi Ladies,

How are we all? I had my first scan yesterday. It was amazing. cupcake was dancing around for us, had a heartbeat of 161bpm. Such a relief when you are lying there and they start the scan, I was thinking please be a baby there, and sure enough there it was dancing around! -x-

Lovely scan piccies :) what do you think your having? I thought boy from the piccies but the heartrate suggests girl :shrug: Glad everything was ok and you have a healthy little baby :D xxx

Hi Ladies,

awwww , such lovely pictures ! :hugs:you must be so relieved and happy :cloud9:any guesses ans to what it is??

[/QUOTE]:hi: great to hear what the sonogramist said. I thought if it was going to measure as big as Angel's it would have been bigger by then too, I even googled it for you (cause your not allowed to google for yourself lol) and I read on some sites, they werent uk sites, that they can do nt testing between 10-14 weeks so I thought surely thats perfect :) but didnt find anything definate enough to reassure you :hugs:

I think have a scan on your birthday :happydance: or actually wait then you can have a private scan later on, or even better BOTH :D

not long til your scan, this time in 7 days you'll have some lovely piccies of your gorgeous little gift from Angel :D

xxx[/QUOTE]

Thanks for doing that for me hun! :D :hugs:

I so hope so!
Well the private lady said, wait 2 days, so OH said he wants to wait too :-s
God I so hope all is ok, because I really want my private gender scan at 16 weeks! Lol

Oooh only 5 days until your scan :happydance:
xxxx

:dance: scans galore atm... cant wait to see all the gorgeous piccies :) I know mine will be rubbish, my hospital ones were last time... grrr!! thank godness for private scanners I say :rofl: poor OH's wallet though :D :D xxx

how lucky are all of you's having your scans soon ive got another 2 and a half weeks to wait! :cry: dreamt last night that there was something wrong ive had the feeling for a few days but not had any bad pains or bleeding so i know they wouldn't see me on a feeling if you get me!

nervouspains please stop worrying from everything ive read the odds are in your favour xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->