February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Am going for on in 3 weeks..can't wait! I'm going to babybond which is £79 pounds..well worth it i hope :) How's everyone today? Hard to believe i'm in 2nd trimester already..it's flying by! xx

:happydance::happydance: 2nd tri... ALREADY!!! Time is certainly flying!! I'm jealous your have a sexing scan, I promised OH I didnt want to know this time and under no circumstance I want to find out even if I change my mind :dohh: (I'm still having the scan just no sexing lol)

xxx

Oh I wanted to ask... what sex do you think it is? xxx

Had my scan today, everything is fine. Baby was very active and then when we wanted a photo baby wouldn't play and was facing away, so didn't get one. Well I thought I was due Feb 14th but by dating scan today they have put me forward to Feb 10th, so thats good.
I'm still suffering badly with sickness - hopefully not much longer though now. xx

I know Hayley! Put me back a few days which is poo but cant do anything about it lol..am ecxited this time cuz am going to try a vbac and see how it goes. I think it's a boy but the pregnancy i have had no symptoms apart from wind and sore bbs..last was a boy and had to wee all the time and the pregnancy just seemed different.Am hoping for a girl but as long as it's healthy i'll be happy. I want to find out so i can buy colours apart from lime,cream and yellow. And also cuz am nosey haha When is your dating scan? Just now you're just 4 days behind me :) xx

How exciting icside!! That's rubbish you're still sick hopefullt it will go away soon xx

Congrats AimeeM and Samzi..getting closer and closer!! A VBAC is a viginal Birth after csection xx

thanks !!! im going to look into private scans, just to keep me sane

Still trying to convience OH for us to have a private scan at 16 weeks ( but i want to know for sure this lil man is actually a lil man lol )... i do think £130 is a bit much just to find out the sex.... but thats what people will pay i guess. when they cant wait lol xx

Ahhh right, thank you mummiesuzie! My friend went for another Cesarean, which i think i would too. Straight in and out and i would imagine there are less chances of complications?

Not necessarily..takes alot longer to recover from surgery like a section then natural birth and now need surgery after i'm done having my babies cuz last time when i had c section my cathetar ended up pulling down there and damaging my muscles..but natural birth of course has its complications too..just something i would like to expierence..So when's everyone going on their maternity leave or have you not thought about it? :) xx

Not necessarily..takes alot longer to recover from surgery like a section then natural birth and now need surgery after i'm done having my babies cuz last time when i had c section my cathetar ended up pulling down there and damaging my muscles..but natural birth of course has its complications too..just something i would like to expierence..So when's everyone going on their maternity leave or have you not thought about it? :) xx

Its great your going for a VBAC, I'm sure I have read a few success stories on here :) Hope you midwife gives you the support you need :)

:rofl: I'm still on maternity leave :rofl: Dont know if I will even go back before having this one! how about you? xxx

I suppose if you haven't experienced it it will be good to do! :)

Wow loads to catch up on! Lol *reading* lol

:hi: How are we all?
Hayley YAY only 2 days until your scan!! :happydance: …and my birthday! :blush:

Oooh! Mummy Suzie! I cant see the piccy :(
Glad scan went well though :D

Cue piccy Amiee :D

:hi: Angel, welcome to Feb Bugs

I cant believe I am 12 weeks tomorrow! Where has the last 8 weeks gone??!
Yes fingers crossed all goes well on Friday- I promise to update first thing! My scan is at 9… if you haven’t heard from me by 12 at the latest, that means somethings up, but fingers crossed il be on here by 10!
I have had NO nausea, don’t want to speak to soon, but for the last 2-3 days, iv felt great, my boobies are a little sore still but other then that, thank god im saying toodles to sickness! lol xxxxxxx

Wow loads to catch up on! Lol *reading* lol

:hi: How are we all?
Hayley YAY only 2 days until your scan!! :happydance: …and my birthday! :blush:

Oooh! Mummy Suzie! I cant see the piccy :(
Glad scan went well though :D

Cue piccy Amiee :D

:hi: Angel, welcome to Feb Bugs

I cant believe I am 12 weeks tomorrow! Where has the last 8 weeks gone??!
Yes fingers crossed all goes well on Friday- I promise to update first thing! My scan is at 9… if you haven’t heard from me by 12 at the latest, that means somethings up, but fingers crossed il be on here by 10!
I have had NO nausea, don’t want to speak to soon, but for the last 2-3 days, iv felt great, my boobies are a little sore still but other then that, thank god im saying toodles to sickness! lol xxxxxxx

Wooo 12 weeks tomorrow :happydance: time is really flying. when did you get your :bfp:? I got mine 2 months ago yesterday!!

You watch the scan will go perfectly and there will be some reason you cant get online by lunch or you go out to buy something or whatever and we will all be like omg :cry: then you will come on hours later with your gorgeous pics :) but no worries I'll pm you my number so you have no excuse :haha:

yay byee sickness :hi: I'm still getting it on and off :( this morning I have it mild!!

loads of scans happening this week :dance:

xxx

Hi all,

Have my scan today. Am both excited and nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->