February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Lol thanks Hayley lol, I so hope so!!
I Know, I got it on the 13th June... So thats... *counting lol* 7weeks and 2 days ago, omg I cant believe 7 weeks have just flown by!!
What about you?

Oh :( about the sickness! Did you get like this with Alex? How is this pregnancy diffrent to when you were pregnant with little man?

Yay cant wait to see leelee's scan piccys later! Hope everything goes great :D xxx

Lol thanks Hayley lol, I so hope so!!
I Know, I got it on the 13th June... So thats... *counting lol* 7weeks and 2 days ago, omg I cant believe 7 weeks have just flown by!!
What about you?

Oh :( about the sickness! Did you get like this with Alex? How is this pregnancy diffrent to when you were pregnant with little man?

Yay cant wait to see leelee's scan piccys later! Hope everything goes great :D xxx

Thanks Nervous Pains!

I also got my BFP on the 12th June!

I am still feeling nauseous. Hope it goes soon :(

goodluck with the scan leelee :hugs:

i have mine tomorrow at 12pm. my OH is coming down today for it and ive got two days off work. woohoo

goodluck with the scan leelee :hugs:

i have mine tomorrow at 12pm. my OH is coming down today for it and ive got two days off work. woohoo

Thanks Samzi. Will look forward to seeing your photos. It's lovely your OH will be with you. My OH is also coming with me, and we are staying in London for the night, which will be lovely :)

Wish I had 2 days off work!

hi everyone hope you are all ok. Im back from devon, had a lovely time. Apart from a migraine that left me in bed for the 1st day!! Weather was great & we found some lovely beaches to explore!

scan tomorrow, cant wait!!

nice one.

i have my scan tomorrow too :D

waiting on the hospital phoning me back think i might be going up there! getting alot of sore pain so please everyone have your fingers crossed for me xx

Thinking of you random x :hugs:

Oh Samzi :(
Hehe mine has near enough gone... well I say that... its moved slightly to afternoon time lol, well for today only lol.

xxxxx

well they've just phoned me back and ive to get a scan tommorrow at 2 x

Evening ladies..thinking about your random..have had alot of pain and soreness today too but am putting it down to stretching and wearing clothes that are too tight..a bit better now..hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow..

I have 2 weeks holiday at beginning of December so i think i am going to take it after the 2 weeks so i have christmas off too..

Think am a bit strange but am looking forward to having a natural delivery..that's if it happens lol xx

Good luck to all of you who have scans tomorrow, cant wait to see all of your gorgeous piccies :)

Hope all is well random :hugs:

Cant believe we'll all be in 2nd tri soon, where is the time going? not long till we move up another box either :dance: xxx

Just noticed after Hayley mentioned it i have move up another box!!! yay!!! only 6 more to go haha and good luck tomorrow ladies with your pictures..can't wait to see them xx

I've tried doing the paperclip uploading thing to upload a picture but it's not working..any other way to do it? xx

Good luck to all of you who have scans tomorrow, cant wait to see all of your gorgeous piccies :)

Hope all is well random :hugs:

Cant believe we'll all be in 2nd tri soon, where is the time going? not long till we move up another box either :dance: xxx

Seems so far away , cant wait :)

Hi all,

My scan went well today. Will update more tomorrow.

Thinking of you Random

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"