February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Anyone had any sort of pains or aching round your stomache? Feels like on top not right down inside? Was wearing tight trousers and was digging right in if you know what i mean and have had it before when they were doing that. Feels ok now was just yesterday. Anyone had any stretching pains aswell? xx

Yay cant wait to see a piccy leelee :)

Good luck for today random, im 101%sure all will be great! :)

I had a dream last night! That I went for the scan, and they said "all is fine, babys fluid is 1.2" and I said, so everythings normal? She said yes, but your not 12+6 your 12+1 lol oooh hope dreams come true!

What else was I going to say :baby:
Oh yes, lol, last night I streched up high so much on my right sie- I was putting a pic back on the wall, and I felt a large pull :( Hope everything is ok :-s

yay im going to be 23 tomorrow!
Where did the time go?? I remember my 18th! lol

xxxx

ok so its scan day. only 2 hours to go and i am so so nervous. found the hb again last night so dunno whats wrong with me, just cant stop thnking like pip wont be growing properly or something daft like that.

nervouspains thank you im feeling alot better today was sick this morning aswell just hoping everythings okay and it was just me being silly roll on 2pm! oh and ive had loads of dreams ive had come true i bet yours will the little one will be perfectly healthy!

its OH's little brothers 23rd today we were going to go out for a meal with them but he cant finish work early after leaving for the scan so just have to pay a visit tonight hopefully with a scan pic to show them!

good luck for everyone else's scan looking forward to the pics xxx

Thanks random :D I so hope so! :kiss:

Aw! Yes what could be more nice then seeing a piccy or your little niece or nephew :D
I really want to go for a private scan tomorrow, but im going to hold back and deffo wait until Fri, I was going to have Thurs off as well as tomorrow and fri, but then I thought no, first of all I will spend lol and secondly I will just be sitting at home impatiently lol xxx

morning ladies :hi:

woop scans today... GOOD LUCK all :)

Several posts about pains, for the last 2 days I've had them on and off. They are really quite painful when you stretch, I found even standing up too fast made it hurt. I had them all through pregnancy with Alex too. Id have them then they'd go then they'd be back again, our babies must just be having a growth spurt :D

aww nervous pains what a brilliant dream, did you get a good piccy too? I cant wait for your scan, then it wont be long for us to move over to 2nd tri :) I cant believe some Feb mummies are in 2nd tri already... jealous much!! xxx

i'd spend aswell lol tho ive had 3days off work this week so thats 3days less pay :cry: never mind tho!

man the time drags in when your waiting to go for a scan :sleep:

xxx

Lol "did you get a good piccy too" :rofl:
I dont remember, but I remember feeling happy, then realsiing- it was just a dream :shrug: lol

I cant wait for your scan tomorrow, infact im looking forward to seeing all piccys, its my birthday girls so piccys is what id like to see! lol :blush:

I have been trying to feel my uterus, but no luck as yet :(
Maybe because I am a podgy boo lol.
If alls ok, I can order my Bebe doppler, so looking forward to that! :)

random- tell me about it! :coffee: lol
xxxx

Edit: yay Iv just looked at my ticker! 12 weeks :happydance:

Good luck girls on your scans today can't wait to see pics..am really mad i can't get mine up..will keep trying..good am glad someone else has had pains too..was worried there..can't wait till you girls are in 2nd trimester it's a bit lonely lol.. Happy birthday Nervouspains..think it was you who said it's their birthday tomorrow..pregnancy brain is on lol...how is everyone else feeling? xx

scan went great today, first ones in. they put me forward 4 days & said thats the date they will use from now on so i'm 13+4 weeks today :happydance: pic is really clear. i still think shes a girl!!!!

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/2girlies2009/013.jpg

good luck to those with scans today, looking forward to the pics!! xxxx

Great pic 2 girlies! You have the same due date as me..feb 5th..i got put back so my ticker is wrong can't be bothered adjusting it lol..how did you upload it? xx

Lol yes it was me :D
Thanks MummySuzie :hugs:
Oooh try and get a piccy up :) lol

Lovely pic 2girlies! xxxx

Love Love LOVE your pic :D its sooo clear... shame theres no nub visible though :growlmad: do you have more pictures?? :hugs: xxx

Love Love LOVE your pic :D its sooo clear... shame theres no nub visible though :growlmad: do you have more pictures?? :hugs: xxx

no this is the only pic, i couldnt see the nub on the scan but then i didnt look for it!! I have a feeling shes a girl, but if they said boy i wouldnt be shocked...i guess i dont have a clue really :rofl:

https://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac120/scotchchick22/baby2003.jpg

YAY!!! i got it lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"