February 2010 Love Bugs :)

it's weird cuz my scan last monday and this scan i had it kept hiding it's bum lol could only see top half. Hope it shows its bum for the gender scan lol..xx

lovely pics girls! :dance:

oooh im sooo nervous only an hour and 20 mins till my scan fx'd this little bean is okay :kiss: xx

Good Luck random :hugs:

Loving the new scan piccies, cant wait for mine :cloud9:

xxx

Lovely scans ladies :D I love looking at them, it just makes you wonder how our babies will look don't you think :D

im back from my scan but my pics arent that great cos my phone is being rubbish! anyway heres one pic for now

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/samzi/picture-14.jpg

im back from my scan but my pics arent that great cos my phone is being rubbish! anyway heres one pic for now

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/samzi/picture-14.jpg

Wow, looks brilliant! Need to scan mine on here. Am sick as a dog today :(

hey everyone well bubs is fine got a heartbeat but measuring small for my dates they reckon 7+4 im not going to change anything until my 12 week scan tho!

turns out ive got quite a large cyst which looks as tho its been there a while she said its measuring 6-7 instead of the ordinary pregnancy ones that measure 1-2! so they are going to be keeping an eye on it think that where the pain is coming from!

got a scan pic but you can hardly see anything to be honest! but it was great knowing bubs heart was beating away i actually cried lol OH thought i was a right saddo lol

xx

so pleased everything is ok, i had a cyst when i was pregnant with Reese, it was 7cm x 8cm, it eventually shrunk & disappeared by 22 weeks.

so pleased everything is ok, i had a cyst when i was pregnant with Reese, it was 7cm x 8cm, it eventually shrunk & disappeared by 22 weeks.

glad it disappeared did they scan you more often?? x

yeah i had a scan at 6 weeks, 9 weeks, 12 weeks, 16 weeks & 22 weeks.

ive just to wait until my 12 week scan im hoping its all okay and nothing goes wrong! x

Hey everyone, sorry I've been MIA :dohh:

Those of you not on the list or need to change your due date, please send me a PM! :) My goldfish brain can't handle looking at all the threads :rofl:

I've had my 12 week scan and just came home from my first midwife appointment. Everything looks great in there but the scan pics were CRAP, just a big blur :growlmad: Hope I´ll get better ones at my 20 week scan. The midwife appointment went great, BP is good and the baby's heart rate was 160 bpm :cloud9: The scan put me back one day so my due date is now Feb 7th, me and OH's wedding anniversary :D

The midwife booked a glucose tolerance test in 2 weeks since I have a history of GD w/insulin shots, so I guess I had it coming :haha: She also looked a bit worried that I'm already using my crutches for the SPD, but it was to be expected. Most nights I can't walk without them, unless I sit on the sofa all day doing nothing :dohh:

But the good news is: My nausea is gone although I still can't eat certain foods, like meat :nope: Also, my headaches have been better since I got permission to take co-codamol for the worst ones :thumbup: I feel bad for using it, but the pain is sometimes so crippling and I can't take care of my other kids while I have a blasting headache.

I'm so happy to hear about everyone's scans and I love all the pics :cloud9::cloud9: we're gonna have a really cute bunch of babies next February!! :D

Congrats samzi and random on your scans..Glad everything is ok with you phexia..sorry to hear about your headaches and spd..i had spd with my last and hoping i don't get it this time was agony..hope your headaches get better too..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->