February 2010 Love Bugs :)

im due feb 27th.
we have ava-mae for a girl and lucca robert for a boy =D!
cant wait!!!!!x

good luck at your scan today Hayley. is it nervous pains birthday today??? if it is then happy birthday!! xxx

morning. goodluck all that have scans today :hugs:

Morning ladies..good luck for your scan today hayley can't wait to see pics!!

Happy birthday Nervouspains..

Welcome and lovely names Neady xx

happy birthday nervouspains hope you have a good day xx

I had my scan yesterday which was awesome and really put my mind at ease. They put me further ahead than expected so my new due date is 2nd Feb. Yay

https://img33.glitterfy.com/217/glitterfy054618T671D34.gif - nervouspains :happydance: xxx

Heyy ladies, our scan went perfectly, I am so relieved... Baby is such a wriggler and looks so chilled out. No nub this time though but I think its still a girl, but the sonographer said he all the time and i think it looks like a boy :blush: that sounds mad.

I actually got some good pictures from the hospital :)

DSC00736.jpgDSC00735.jpg

xxx

great scan pic haley glad everything went well and all is okay xx

Wheres nervouspains today? Just cause its her birthday, doesnt mean she can hide away from us... she needs to share her cake :D :D :rofl: xxx

I agree, chocolate all the way... are you sure you're not having a girl... hurry up and get that gender scan :rofl: our pregnancies are sooo similar... but then again mine could be a boy then my instincts are wrong :dohh: lol xxx

We arnt getting a gender scan now :( we are moving.. and wont be able to afford it!!

have a plan tho!!!

daddy may offer to pay hahaha!

i give up on my instincts everything i have felt/said has been fecking wrong lol!

if my worthless guess means anything!! i can actually see you with a baby girl hayley, but when i look at your scan pics.. i go blank. and havent a clue lol

x

i never craved chocolate with my girls,only vanilla icecream & white chocolate, no way could i eat milk or dark chocolate! I wish my hubby would let me find out the sex!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->