February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Oh i craved sweet things with my daughter and am with this pregnancy! give me a galaxy fruit and nut any day!!

Ah i wish that was my craving!! then mayb i wouldnt have gained a stone already!

is it a case of you want to know the sex and your oh dont?... i think longs you havent got your mind set on a certain gender.. then it really is a nice suprize...OH wanted to wait. but im glad i didnt. i want to be more prepared this time round. seeing as my ex spoilted it for me with my first pregnancy!

my hubby really doesnt want to know the sex, i always get my own way so i cant nag him to let me find out, its not really fair on him! I really have no preference, everyone assumes i want a boy but i'm not fussed at all, just a healthy baby is all i want. I keep thinking its a girl but i think thats coz i already have 2 girls so i cant imagine having a boy now! i suppose i will just have to study the screen at my 20 week scan in the hope i see something lol

SEND THE BROCCOLI CRAVINGS MY WAY!!!! I need iron :cry: any help with iron food products that actually taste nice? xxx

SEND THE BROCCOLI CRAVINGS MY WAY!!!! I need iron :cry: any help with iron food products that actually taste nice? xxx

i dont know about things tasting nice but my midwife said to make sure i eat lots of fruit as the vitamin c helps the body to absorb iron.

your bringing back, painful memories for me here ladies!! IRON TABS are gunna be my last resort ! i used to puke daily when i had to take them.. wonder if they have they got any smaller?? :D

your bringing back, painful memories for me here ladies!! IRON TABS are gunna be my last resort ! i used to puke daily when i had to take them.. wonder if they have they got any smaller?? :D

Theyre not big but not small either, lol thats a good way to describe them :dohh:. Doctor rang me yesterday saying I'm anaemic already but was going to ask my consultant if he wanted me to have the tabs as they dont recommend them in early pregnancy. I was sooo sick on them with Alex. Wobbles suggested the liquid iron so might have to try that this time when I'm allowed them.

xxx

Liquid iron is better, also, my friend was anemic and she ate 1 can of green beans (I think you call them peas?) each day and her levels shot right up :rofl: She couldn't stomach the pills or the liquid iron.

Good morning ladies!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes :kiss:
I had a lovely day- sorry for not popping in! lol
I got my nails done, went round mums (OH was working :() got spoilt lol, then went TGI’s in the evening :)

Mmm I had a white chocolate cake, you know the ones fron tesco's lol with the milk choclate balloons, Mmm it was delicious!!

Today I am feeling :sleep: I need something to keep my eyes open!

My friends know im pregnant, yet went to the bar and shouted "What shot do you want?" Lol ummm, orange juice? :rofl: lol

Random-Fab news about the scan and seeing bubs :D

Phexia- glad scan went well :) and yay for saying bye to nausea, mine has gone too :happydance:

:hi: Neady

Hayley- lovely, lovely piccys!! :cloud9:
Oooh a boy- well from the nub pic, I still say girl also lol

I so want to find out the sex of baby too! But family is saying no! I may still though lol, I just wont tell them :rofl: lol

Oooh scan tomorrow OMG I am so scared!!! Hayley- i will text you straight after!, Can you please update if your online before moi? thank you :hugs: If all is ok, I will get on here before 12 to upload a piccy :)

2girlies- you are craving broccoli?? Lol :rofl: wish I was- McDonalds all the way! Lol

xxxxx

Glad you had a good birthday nervouspains! my friends are the same lol they totally forget think its because i dont have a bump yet to remind them!

might sound like a silly question but does anyone know anything about cage fighting?

so back to baby stuff well my mum offered to buy my pram last night so thats us almost all set lol his bro+fiance want to buy our cot and mattress, we got the i love my bear moses basket & stand for £25 our steriliser for £20 and bottle warmer for £10! his sis+husband are filling a money tin for us aswell!

im still really really sore but don't want to phone the midwife again moaning i can't keep paracetamol down as im being sick and i cant take the day off work as theres no cover today or 2mz! xx

My dad should know about cage fighting... He used to train! lol and my friend still does cage fighting, although I dont go... lol
So i might be able to help :)

Ooh lovely random!
How so cheap??! lol

Oh how annoying hun!
Deffo call- thats what they are there for! :hugs:

xxx

one of my friends has started cage fighting which i had a go at him for lol but he wants me and our friends to go watch him at some big fight either in november or december lol!

well someone was selling the moses basket and stand and her little one had hardly used it but my friend is buying me a new mattress for it!

the steriliser is the digital tomme tippee one and babies r us where selling it for £20 then in morrissons were doing the tommee tippee bottle warmer for £10 oh yea and babies r us done the 4 pack of bottles for £7 so i got 2 packs of them and i got 4 breastflow bottles for free off of the internet :happydance: aww yea dunnes store had a lovely soft fleece blanket for £3 and they were doing 4 packs of sleepsuits and 4 packs of vests for £2.50-£3 x

:cry: I'm all sad, I want cake!! No seriously I reallyyyy want cake. I have a little obsession for that cheese and chive stuff in the tube, I could literally eat the whole tube on a spoon :)

glad you had a great birthday Cal :) not long til your scan now :) I'm really excited for you, cant wait to see your pic :) Of course I will update your good news for you :hugs:

My OH is such a tease said after all this time we CAN find out the sex now says we cant :( but I'm still getting a scan out of him regardless :rofl:

Hope you ladies are well... xxx

Random - you've brought all that stuff already? We have nothing... well we have a room that looks like mothercare but thats all Alex's stuff that we havent put away yet :blush:

We are getting everything new, other than the crib and moses basket stand and changing station. OH wants to use Alex's pram, I dont so I want a quinny :happydance: and a Bugaboo but we have too many expenses coming up. We aren't even using his nappies, theyre mostly pampers and I dont like them they have a sticky bit on and as alex wriggled it stuck to his belly and he cried when I pulled it off so I'm gunna be using huggies :D

omg I have gone on!!

xxx

i already have everything which is making the time drag a bit, although i need nappies etc too. I am still aiting for my phil & teds to be delivered, its taking ages!!

Lol, random, I personally wouldnt go- its jsut basically seeing your friend in a real fight, theres near enough, no rules!

Oooh what a bargin!!
OMG that is so good! If my scan goes well tomorrow, then I will be off to babies r us! hehe!

Lol I hope so! Thank you Hayley :hugs:
God im literally counting the hours- 20.5 left! lol
Lol good girl, prehaps when your at the scan, just say I think im having a girl... then maybe the songoramist (without asking you) Will just say, well, your right.. lol

When I was talking to mum about the sexing scan she said that if I knew then time would drag more... What does anyone think about that?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"