February 2010 Love Bugs :)

i have picked the vibe but in all black with a cocoon....not quite as flash as the icandy peach but i'm still happy with my choice!!

https://www.philandteds.com/vibe_index.htm

i really wanted a seat for Roxie as its going to be cold winter months so this was ideal, ive ordered solid tyres though coz cant be doing with punctures lol

they do coloured seat pads in blue, pink etc but i can only find them for sale in new zealand :growlmad:

Lol, random, I personally wouldnt go- its jsut basically seeing your friend in a real fight, theres near enough, no rules!

Oooh what a bargin!!
OMG that is so good! If my scan goes well tomorrow, then I will be off to babies r us! hehe!

Lol I hope so! Thank you Hayley :hugs:
God im literally counting the hours- 20.5 left! lol
Lol good girl, prehaps when your at the scan, just say I think im having a girl... then maybe the songoramist (without asking you) Will just say, well, your right.. lol

When I was talking to mum about the sexing scan she said that if I knew then time would drag more... What does anyone think about that?
xx

I love babies r us :) ours is right next to mothercare so even better lol. Dont count the hours it really will go slow then lol.

I dunno, I think OH would be upset with confirmation cause we both think its a girl but yesterday I thought it was a boy when we were having our scan lol.

I knew with Alex and the begining dragged and end sped by :) FIND OUT!! I think boy for you, I hope you get a nub shot tomorrow :happydance: xxx

Thanks hun so do I!
I deffo think a boy too!
If all is ok, then I might say 'I know its early, but...' lol xxx

I really want to find out when the time comes but my darling OH is insistent we don't.. so I feel i should respect that :(

Glad you had a good bday nervouspains
That cake sounds gooooood!! but after having pizza last night followed by chocolate brownies. i was up most of the night with heartburn!! lesson learnt.....

Lol, well the only time I have been sick (about 2/3 weeks ago) was when the night before I stuffed my face until the point of, well, I wanted to be sick lol, then in the moring I was, but it was bile (sorry! lol) So im wondering, was that morning sickness, or greedy sickness?! :loopy:
Oh gosh, girls, this will probably be my last post until tomorrow, pleaseeeee think of me and bean and fingers crossed all is well!
I even looked at materinty clothes and baby stuff today- just incase it was for the last time! xxx

hey ladies. not had a chance to get on today at work cos i forgot my password :lol: (its saved on this laptop)

Good luck for tomorrow nervouspains im sure everything will be fine!:kiss::kiss:

Hayley we only bought all the stuff as it was on sale and thought we had loads to get but now that his bro is getting the cot and mattress and my mums getting the pram we dont have much left to get!

we decided on the i love my bear range as oh decided he wanted that cot in the darkwood and i didnt have a choice in the matter lol!

his mum has started a drawer aswell and shes knitting all our blankets (as in her opinion store ones are flimsy and they charge to much :shrug:) and cardi's and jumpers! which i also don't have a say in lol as oh loves his mums knitting especially all her arran stuff!

god ive wrote loads xx

forgot to say we also started buying as im convinced this time round everything will be fine the psychic i seen last year predicted i would have a little boy and he'd bring me good luck! she's been right with everything else so far! xx

Damn it!!! Since reading this thread yesterday I've been craving cake!! :rofl: I think about cake every 5 minutes :haha:

Just had a text from nervouspains, I put an update in 1st tri, but everything is perfect with her little baby :cloud9: She will be on soon to show us all a pic :happydance:

xxx

excellent news hayley...xx

wahoo i have a gender scan with babybond at 16weeks.. didnt realise there was one so close to me... and its cheaper then then one i was going to go to... x

excellent news hayley...xx

wahoo i have a gender scan with babybond at 16weeks.. didnt realise there was one so close to me... and its cheaper then then one i was going to go to... x

Woo not long for you then :D what date you got it? I cant wait to know for definate, you have loads of girly cravings, but I couldnt imagine you having a girl now xxx

21st aug.... my friend was saying tho.. at my scan next week. if its a boy.. then i should be able to see the bits.. with boys its easier to tell ? is that right ? ill be 15weeks next week
if they said girl. i would be shocked...and i have brought loadsa blue clothes already... and our house we are moving into tomoz ( wahoo ).. has a room already painted baby blue ( so maybe thats telling us something lol ) xxx

yipee for nervouspains so glad everythings ok :dance::dance::dance:

how is everyone else? im making the oh take me to asda 2nite he thinks its for mince,tatties and turnip its really bcz i want a birthday cake :blush:

was in alot of pain again last night was crying again hoping i feel abit better today as starting work 2 hours earlier and its going to be busy as there is a funeral on :cry: don't want to keep phoning the midwife and sound like a paranoid wreck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->