February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hi Girls,

Thank you all so much :cloud9:
Thank you for updating Hayley :kiss:

OMG I just wrote this out and then it went!!

Ok, well, wow :baby: lol

I went in with my mum and OH, I searched for babys heartbeat and found it, so then I relaxed a little :cloud9:

She showed me babys head, he was wriggling around lol he was going crazy, jumping, streching, showing off his little fingers and hands! lol :cloud9:

Then I went and had my bloods done, the sonogram lady said if anything is wrong I will hear by Tuesday but she thinks its highly unlikely I will as all looks great! :happydance:

Baby was 5.94cm, and fold was 1.23!!
God I am so, so happy and relieved!

My 20 +5 scan will be on 5th Oct, although still have my appointment with the consultant who did my D&C, but no way im having a CVS again when all looks great :cloud9:

Thanks again girls,
I really am on :cloud9:

Piccy attached! :D
xxxx

21st aug.... my friend was saying tho.. at my scan next week. if its a boy.. then i should be able to see the bits.. with boys its easier to tell ? is that right ? ill be 15weeks next week
if they said girl. i would be shocked...and i have brought loadsa blue clothes already... and our house we are moving into tomoz ( wahoo ).. has a room already painted baby blue ( so maybe thats telling us something lol ) xxx

Yes can definately tell with boys sooner, we had an 'emergency' scan with Alex at 15 weeks, she was scanning under his bum so I said awww is that its head - playing dumb - and she was like no under 'his' bum, it was there for all to see, I said can you tell the sex yet she said no its too soon but 2 weeks later it was confirmed he was a boy!!

Ooops it better be a boy then :) I'm jealous your moving house but kool its a blue room, perfect, less work for you to do :D xxx

:happydance: soooo glad everythings perfect... I love how you say he he he :D have you thought of a name for him yet? you can go SHOPPING!!! When you have another dream about bnb, please dream we go shopping together and tell me what sex clothes im buying :rofl: did you only get one picture? if you got more we want to see more :D :D xxx

hmm I think I see nub, but very undecisive on it :shrug: post it in its own thread and ask :D xxx

I think its angeled and is a boy but its one of them I'm not sure? xxx

nice one.

im so jelaous, everyone elses babies were mvoing about but my pip wasnt :cry: im so pathetic but i cant help feeling jealous even though my pip is really healthy too.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/171333-haha-does-look-like.html

:rofl:

Lol I know! Your so having a girl though! lol

Yes I got some more piccys, but they are all abit naff where he was wriggiling about so much! :rofl:

BW-Yay great news about the gender scan!

Thats what I was going to say... I dont think I will find out, my mum really doesnt want me too lol.

Awww Samzi! Next time, drink a litre of orange juice like me, but baby just wouldnt keep still! lol xxx

Nooooooo! dont listen to your mum. We can give you more grief than her... WE WANT TO KNOW!!! pleaseeeeeeeee :) xxx

hmm why are you ladies. so quiet today ????!!! All gone to get cake.. thats what ill be getting when OH gets in... saying that i quiet fancy bread pudding

hmm why are you ladies. so quiet today ????!!! All gone to get cake.. thats what ill be getting when OH gets in... saying that i quiet fancy bread pudding

I wish :rofl: I'm too scared to eat anything sweet because I have a glucose tolerance test next week :cry: I'm not optimistic about the outcome.

Evening ladies..well am sitting here on my fat bum eating a full pizza to myself with ranch dressing to dip it in..am such a pig!

Yay for your scan and pics nervouspains! I have a gender scan on the 23rd day after my birthday..with babybond too so will get you to tell me how it was :) So exciting isn't it?

xx

im waiting for chip shop tea to arrive so i can scoff my face!!!!

Haha don't feel so bad now samzi lol.. am so stuffed..also wanted to say don't feel bad about your baby not moving my baby was lazy too and sucking its thumb..lazy babies are good tho cuz it means they will be good sleepers :) as my 2 and a half year old has slept through the night from 4 weeks..hoping this one is the same! lol xx

I just ordered a pizza. Screw the glucose tolerance test :muaha:

i am about to make mince with carrots onion and peas in, mashed potatoes and some turnip mmmmmmmmmm however i forgot to buy cake :cry: xx

well i did what i said - and scoffed my face! oh it was so lovely. i could do it all again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->