February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I can't STOP eating! But not cake- today it was TWO mozarella paninis in Costa (whilst my skinny non-pregnant friend sipped water= BLAH) and then I went on a Turkish Delight hunt because I have such a bad craving for it. However, could only find the stuff smothered in chocolate which I didn't want but ate anyway!

Hi all!! Can I join? I'm due on Feb 7th with my third!!

Welcome ColeyB..2 days after me :)

Guess what guys..i just felt bubs moving!!! had a few flutters a couple weeks ago but can feel it doing somersaults while i'm typing this..this is my fav thing about being pregnant xx

Welcome ColeyB..2 days after me :)

Guess what guys..i just felt bubs moving!!! had a few flutters a couple weeks ago but can feel it doing somersaults while i'm typing this..this is my fav thing about being pregnant xx

awwwh , so cute :happydance: :happydance:i cant wait to feel that part

Hello ladies hope you're all ok. you've all made me want food now. I've not long got back from Milton Keynes, I had burger king yum yum. I had the something royal, with jalapeno peppers and spicy cheese but no mayo :happydance: could eat the shops worth :D

Oh and we ordered our wedding rings today :happydance: OH chose his so I went with the one to match :D I'm so excited.

xxx

hayley , your making me hungry again :) , awh matching rings , sound amazing

Hayley that's great you've ordered your wedding rings :)

I'm now counting down the days until my scan. It's on Friday. The worry is starting to kick in! x

Afternoon girls..

Hayley that's brilliant about the rings..will fly in before you know it!!

Am starving and want chinese..going to a 30th tonight and can't really be bothered with it..

There was a sale on in mackays so bought loads of pink things..find out in 2 weeks what it is..hoping it's a girl..as long as it's healthy will be happy :)

How is everyone elses weekend going?

Been feeling bubs all day..love this!! Can't wait till the 1st timers feel theirs it is the best feeling xx

Fantastic news hayley... burger king is now my fave. seeing as i have gone off maccie D's

im knackered been up since 6... got the keys to our news house. moved bits and bobs in, but cant do a lot because OH is working.. and its gota be painted befor we move in properly.. i feel like i cant do anything... i lifed some box's earlier and hurt my back.. i love the fact we have a extra room now. So i can put babies stuff in there, befor we seriously never had the room. its starting to feel so real now.. that in 6 months or so ill be bringing my lil man back to this house :)

Now im off to get some galaxy... the co-op must love me at the moment, im always in there lol

Afternoon girls..

Been feeling bubs all day..love this!! Can't wait till the 1st timers feel theirs it is the best feeling xx

Cant wait to feel it myself, I cant imagine what it will be like ! , everyone having a nice weekend? Ive been horribly bored

I love how this has turned into a food thread :rofl: Makes me hungry every time I check in here :)

I finally bought something for the new baby :) There isn't really room for a changing table anywhere in our apartment so I bought this from IKEA:

https://ikea.is/system/images/product_images/images/000/007/354/7354/medium_80141708.jpg?1243000244

It's bigger and sturdier than it looks in the picture and I can store diapers, wipes and stuff in the little storage thingies on the inside :) It's easy to fold up when it's not in use so it takes up no space at all on the wall. It will go up in our bedroom since we don't have an extra bedroom for the baby. We can't afford to move right now since I'm still in Uni but soon we're gonna have to find a new place :dohh: I hope our economy will be better when I finish my masters :)

v nice phex :)

i found pips hb earlier and deicded to count the BPM. well the first time i got 180 and the second time i got 176. girl or boy? :rofl:

hey girlies well i have had a great day lol! defo thiink the psychic was right and that this little man (so she told me) is bringing me luck! i went to work today and i only ever cover the odd sat for fiona when shes off so the guys are betting on the horses so i always have a little flutter last week i won £22 and today i won £75 (£68 of that was a £2 bet on a 33-1 lol) :happydance:

then i was a bit sore so phoned my boss and he came in an hour early :kiss: only for me to come home and oh has lit loads of candles made dinner ran me a bubble bath and got me 2 bunches of flowers (roses and my fav lillies) :flower: and a chocolate cake strawberries and skooshy cream :happydance:

how is everyone else?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"