February 2010 Love Bugs :)

oooh random- send some luck this way. if it was'nt for bad luck if have no luck at all

lol i'l try send you all some of my luck lol but think its more to do with this little man totally convinced bubs is a boy and defo going back to see the psychic again for £20 she has been spot on so far! xx

Ah i have seen a couple of psychic ( last one i saw was celeb to the stars sally morgan on tour... she new i was pregnant picked that up straight away and i was only 4 weeks gone at the time... but iv been told this is a lil man.. will have it comfirmed next week at my gender scan!! she had me convienced it was a girl lol xxx

mibe she was just getting confused with Paris (if you get me)
my psychic has been spot on she told me i'd lost a little girl, loads more about my past that you could never guess and that i was going to go into a caring profession and just before i found out i was pg i had applied for college for access to nursing then wanted to go onto uni to do children's nursing then mibe midwifery she also said i'd be pregnant with a little boy and he'd bring me luck!

man ive wrote loads xx

Ohhh where abouts in scotland are you?? and did you see her in person.. i have family in scots and are going to see them in sep.. if she isnt to far from i may go see her

xx

she's in Paisley but i think she splits her time between there and Glasgow wheres your family from? x

Isle of bute!! ah i love it there.. but because it's right out the way and not much there.. we travel out and about

id love to live there.. the people are so friendly... even if they do look at me funny because of my accent lol xxx

lol how long are you staying for? ive got the psychics number somewhere you could always phone her and see if she does phone consultations not really sure what they call them if u want? x

I live in Argyll, Dunoon..can see Bute from here on a nice day :)

where do you work random? Sounds like a bookies?? I work in one too and i bet the race i think you are talking about and my horse didn't even place haha..have rubbish luck xx

mummysuzie i work in the bar in the british legion but the men are always putting bets on and moan at me for picking horses and not betting so il bet the odd one! it was the 3.35 not sure where but my horse was called Jeninsky :happydance: i literaly just got the bet placed before it started was lucky to have got it on at all lol!

beautywithin i'l pm you her number i don't know if she does it over the phone but you could always chance it!

i got some lovely pj's and slippers from asda 2day with my winnings lol still got loads left!

xx

where is everyone today im stuck in work and im bored bored bored lol! xxx

ive not got long left now thankfully! :thumbup: how are you? xx

Iv got a scan wednesday....looking forward to seeing my bubs., but its the nhs. hope they dont keep me waiting 40mins like last time.. on a full bladder!!

heyy :) hope everyones ok.

how come your getting another scan, I want one. I've had some bleeding this weekend, just had more :cry: I'm so worried xxx

I say last time as in... when i was preg back in feb and had a early scan..... this will be my first scan with this wee one on the NHS..

hope everything is ok hayley. you rang your MW/doc? XX

heyy :) hope everyones ok.

how come your getting another scan, I want one. I've had some bleeding this weekend, just had more :cry: I'm so worried xxx

Oh no, you must be so worried. Can't you get a scan for reassurance? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->