February 2010 Love Bugs :)

hayley hope you are ok phone your midwife or triage! xx

Evening ladies..gotcha random..am rubbish at picking horses lol..stick to football

Hayley did you phone your midwife? Am sure it's nothing to worry about..if you go to the ER they shoud they should give you a scan and check to make sure everythings ok xx

Hayley - I hope you're ok :hugs:

Beauty - Good luck with your scan on Wednesday x

:hi: girls!

Im back now, sorry I have hardly been on at all!

Ok *reading* catching up!

Lol, I know Hayley! I SO want to know! I really think it’s a boy!
I even had a dream last night that I had him, and on the second day I was sitting there in the hospital bed and someone had given me a ‘first year’ photo frame and then I looked over at him and smiled, and he ahd a little blue hat on! Lol awww 

Hi mummysuzie!
Oooh cant wait for your scan! I so want to book a gender one… oh im going to ask OH and then I will book one… later on today :rofl:
OMG Just read! Awww hello baby! I cant believe you felt baby- amazing :cloud9:

I know! Today I cant stop eating! Its only 9.30 and so far have had cereals, grapes, and now fancy some salt and vinegar hula hoops! Lol

:hi: ColeyB and welcome! :D

BW “The co-op must love me at the moment- im always in there”
HAHAHA :rofl: this is how I feel about the Indian and pizza, you know its shameful when I just give my address to the Indian and they just say ‘Aw Callie!’ LOL :blush: or when I got a letter through my door from the pizza place ‘to our valued loyal customer’ :rofl:

Phex- nice buy!

I have had 3 bouts of good luck & happiness last week!
First was- getting lots of lovely things and money for my birthday, second, seeing baby and all was great, then on Friday also, my bank is paying me back £245 in bank charges! :happydance: whoooo!

I bought some lovely things yesterday :D

For baby: in Babies are us- a winnie pooh changing water holder set, a bath thermometer and a room thermometer, a cheeky cute monkey that hangs by its arms (to put on the cot)

For me: 2 nice Maternity tops from new look, even though I am a fatty boom boom, the ruching stretchy sides make me look like I have a bump lol, a pair of crops, and 2 pairs of stretch ‘around the house’ loose trousers  :cloud9:

My ticker is 1 day ahead, but I really cant be bothered to change it :-s lol
Ok, I just have changed it lol

Hayley- how is everything? Are you ok?? :hugs: Are you having a scan?
If we haven’t heard from you by 5 today, I will text you xxxxxxxxx

hi everyone glad to see you back nervouspains and glad you got lots of nice things tho you didn't say what you got for your birthday?? are you defo going to get a gender scan???

haley i hope your alright! lets not wait till 5 thats far too long we are all worried just now i think we should wait till 3!

well OH nearly gave me a black eye in his sleep last night good thing ive got good reaction times lol! i keep getting hiccups and they are really annoying and sore lol!

xxxx

Hey random!

Well, just spoke to OH he said NO! BUT only until 20 weeks :happydance: so instead I have ordered my Hi-Bebe doppler, as that will put my mind at rest that bubs is ok :)

I got lots of things lol, nail varnish, a 'I love my bump' top :D jewellery, money, c.d's, perfume :D

I was spolit! lol

Ok 3 :) I only thought 5 as I know she usually comes on about 4?
I have written on her FB page, ok sod it, I will text her now :dohh:

All my piccys are on my facebook, along with all the babies lol.

Hiccups?! Lol I thought you meant in your sleep! Oh dear, whats wrong with me today lol.
I had a dream that I called OH's number and some girl answered and she said 'So you want him to love you still?'
Then I dug my nails in to his back! lol oops, sorry OH! lol xxx

Glad you got spoilt!

yea txt her now pretty worried about her! i dont have a facebook had a bebo but have just gave up on it lol! :dohh:

i was dreaming about going to all different hairdressers my hair badly needs done my roots are shocking but as ive been working ive not had a day off to get it done! think im going to take the day off on the 20th for my bday and get it done before going out for dinner!

oh keeps telling me im not getting anything for my bday now bcz bubs is on the way im not his priority anymore! he better be kidding lol!:blush:

your poor oh aslong as your just dreaming it tho and not actually hurting him!:haha:

heyy ladies thank you so much for your kind words :)

I havent had any more bleeding today, so Im not going to do anything unless I get any pain or more bleeding, they wont be able to do anything and I'll just be sat around all day having bloods etc when I could be at home resting.

I think its cause I had been on my feet alot, I didnt get it yesterday until late afternoon, I had just come back from Alex's grave and I cut his grass and although I was sitting down I guess I was bending over quite a lot.

My bloody body cant handle this pregnancy already... thats what I get for getting pregnant so soon.

anyway...

CALLIE your a very lucky lady. I'm jealous of your weekend :haha: I wish I had money to buy things, me and OH went to John Lewis at the weekend, I pushed the bugaboo and I'm totally in love :cloud9: I have come to the decision that I want a bugaboo AND a quinny :rofl: Gotta wait till after our wedding though see what we can afford... we ordered our rings though :dance:

:rofl: fatty boom boom :rofl: I am sooooo hungry, wanna share them grapes :D :D

Hope your ok random :) I think you should get facebook :) xxx

random- no I actually did it! Lol he woke up 'What the hell are you doing?!' I thought oops... lol, well at least I have now found away to wake him up in future lol

Hayley...Of course your body can!
My friend got pregnant 2 months after having her son, and now has a little girl! :D
Lol, I have no idea what I want, I saw some in babies r us, but for some reason, I didnt feel over excited? :shrug:

Yay for the rings! we ordered ours last Nov, when platinum was realllllly cheap! We had them made, mine cost £700... but now its already worth over £1000! So deffo time to buy when the value of gold/platinum goes cheap! :D

LOL I am! Seriously, I went to the shop and the cashier said 'Oooh 9 months and counting' (about my top 'So, how far gone are you' I said um 3 months... she looked at me and so I said, yes I know I look like im about to pop! lol, I could have died with embarrasement lol

xxxx

Glad your ok haley was getting worried there! :thumbup:

im good hayley im not as sore well wasn't yesterday so hoping it lasts a wee while longer! got the hiccups again right now tho!

oooh grapes im taking strawberries to work with me! think i might make a facebook then but with facebook can i make it private so noone else can see it unless i want them to??:shrug:

xx

We got white gold matching ones, we are on a real budget lol. Looks like you bought your rings perfect timing. :) I have asked a million times, but when are you getting married again :dohh:

I dont think we have seen any bump pics from you yet missy... get posting :) I love bump pics. I feel like my bump has gone, my jeans fit better than before I was pregnant :rofl:

xxx

nervouspains your poor oh lol uch well it wasn't your fault its these stupid vivid pg dreams :winkwink: and i bet your exaggerating you wont be as big as you think!

i have decided i want the maxi-cosi mura 3 and best of all my mums decided shes buying it for me :happydance:
xx

Morning ladies..

Hayley- am glad bleeding has stopped..you need to take it easy woman!!

Nervouspains-brilliant you had a good birthday and got lots of goodies..enjoy it now cuz when wee one comes your birthdays and christmas' are non exsistent :p
It's brilliant feeling the little one..can feel it kicking just now..didn't think i'd feel it this early..can't wait for you guys to feel it too..it's the best thing about being pregnant!

Random- your bday on the 20th? 2 days before mine..leo's are brilliant :)

Any guesses guys on what this one is gonna be??

Symptoms-
sore bbs and that's it..not really much to work with i know lol

xx

Lol, well looking back- I wish we did get white gold as much cheaper, its turning out so expencive! And god knows where we are getting the money from... :-s
My engagement ring wasnt short of £2,500, but god, I could do with that money for clearing some of my debts!
Il tell you whats funny though- where I have put ona stone and half, it dont fit me no more! HA! So OH bought me a white gold one to wear, as its fits... well even thats getting tight! Lol I got to stop eating!

Our wedding date is 1st Oct 2010, so cant wait :D
I can go dress shopping after baby has come- hello breast feeding, bye bye tummy lol
We have bought the favours- and have everything booked, now we have to get the money to pay for it all lol.

I dont have a bump, I just look like I have put another stone on lol!
I really hope that in teh next 4-6 weeks, I start looking more pregnant! I was telling my mum, I cant wait for my jelly belly to go hard lol

Seriously random! I look hugggge lol :( lol
Oh dont! Im always hitting him because of my dreams, or I will be in a real nasty mood with him- all over a dream! :dohh: :rofl:

Yay on a buggy! I have no idea, if I describe, maybe someon can point me in the direction...

Ok, well something light, not too heavy, but room for a basket underneath buggy, I would like one long handle, not 2 seperate ones, maybe a drink holder too lol, one that can have a car seat on, but also for when baby is a bit older one I can face the same way as me, or away. Just something nice and sturdy too :)
xxxxx

Mummsy Suzie!

Wow I cant wait for that moment! Poor baby has to fight through lots of my tummy fatty first lol.

Yay for all us Leo's! :D

I have same symptoms as Mummy xxxx

Glad everything is ok hayley!!! xxx ahhhh a wedding. i hope all us feb love bugs are invited :D you know me i love a bit of cake xx

for f*ck sake :cry: just been to the toilet and there was quite a lot of blood there :cry: I'm not sure whether to ring docs or go to a&e.... I havent been to a&e since Alex died so that will be quite a challenge :cry:

Please help I feel so scared :cry:

xxx

hayley phone your midwife and see what she says if you've got a handsfree phone her while you head to a&e x

and please please remember lots of people bleed throughout there whole pregnancy xx

I'll ring the midwife see what she says, I bled with Alex but not like this :cry: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->