February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Oh hun :hugs: Good luck if you have to go to A&E, this must be so hard for you :(

keep us updated hunni i hope you will be ok ive got a feeling you and bubs will be fine! thinking of you and got everything crossed for you aswell! xx

Oh Hayley, hun I have just read, oh darling, call the midwifes, but go STRAIGHT to a&e or even call up the EPU xxxxxx

hun, get to a&e asap. also see if mw can get u in for a scan? hope all is okay :hugs:

anyone elses sickness gone? mine has :happydance:

wtahc me have jinxed it now!! :lol:

just wondering remember at my emergency scan my dates got pushed back if they are right that would mean im no longer a february love bug but i don't want to leave you'se all can i stay????

and can you make your facebook private or can everyone with a facebook see it?? xxx

F*ck sake, I hardly ever swear but I am so SO p*ssed off!! I tried ringing midwife, phone off til wednesday. Rang docs twice.. no answer. Rang the number on my consultant letter, told me to ring labour ward. Rang labour ward put me through to Gynae... talking to her I HAVE to be referred by doctor, no bloody use cant get through. Then she says we cant see you today we will see you tomorrow for a scan then at the end of the call said actually we'll leave it til it gets heavier then you ring back and we'll book you in :cry:

I'm sooo worried, I knew it was too good to be true being pregnant this soon after losing my little boy :cry:

xxx

did you try the epu?? if you are really worried just go up to a&e hunni i would i know it might be hard but they mibe be able to see you! x

i second what random says - call the epu :hugs:

oh and keep trying the drs x

did you try the epu?? if you are really worried just go up to a&e hunni i would i know it might be hard but they mibe be able to see you! x

it was gynae (our emergency and early pregnancy department) that I rang and the lady wasnt very pleasant or helpful. If I go to a&e they will take me there and she will just be even more horrible cause she told me I HAVE to be referred by my doctor, but they couldnt see me today anyway :cry:. guess I just have to sit it out, nothing they can do if this babys going to miscarry then its gunna miscarry nothing anyones gunna do :cry: xxx

Random, of course you can stay, you will prob go overdue :rofl:

Oh Hayley, go straight down there, go and see them xxxx

can you not get an emergency appointment at your drs? x

Hayley- Dont say that! Bean will be fine, keep listening to the hb xxxxx

haley try to relax i know its easier said than done but i'd phone them back and demand they see you 2morrow for a scan that way they cant tell you they have no appointments or put you off again until wednesday if you get me! also i'd lie in your bed or on the couch and take it easy!

nervouspains they put me back two weeks so i would be middle of march :cry:then if i go late it could be nearer april xx

I've just had a go with my doppler, baby seems happy in there, 155bpm. All I can say it thank god for dopplers, the bloody hospital dont do anything but the doppler has put my mind at rest a little, still concerned about the blood though, wheres it coming from? I remembered something also, when I was at a different hospital with my sister when they confirmed her mmc, there was about 3 seperate telephone calls (yes i am nosey) and they were all about having a bleed a few days after their 12 week scan, they said sometimes they have to press quite hard to get their measurements so it can cause a bleed. So they dont rescan they use a doppler on you to check for heartbeat :) and at my scan baby was face down and needed to turn it over, so she did wack pretty hard that on top of my overdoing ness.

Thank you for all your help ladies, think I will leave it till weds when my proper midwife is about :) xxx

glad your minds at rest a little now haley! think im going to set up my facebook just now just so i can see all you girlies on there aswell hehe xx

there ya go then, nothing to worry about :)

maybe a few tiny vessels burst or something

you're probably right I guess a little bit of blood can go a long way :shrug: but any blood is scarey :cry:

yayyy random... see you on there :D xxx

Hayley I'm glad the doppler has put your mind at rest a little :hugs: x

Just try and take it easy hayley..relax and watch some tv or take a nice bath..

Am getting the silvercross linear freeway..matches with the ventura car seat so if you're just popping out you can attach the car seat straight onto the chassis instead of taking the whole thing

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->