February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Ooh Il get addin too girls- im Callie! lol

And that Loola looks really nice and strong :D
xxx

I love the loola too :) I'm a pram a holic, so if you get it and dont like it you can give it to me :D :haha: xxx

LOL I will remember that hun!Hope your feeling a bit better now? When are you seeing Docs? :hugs:
xxxx

Just had a call back from the docs, my doctor is soooo lovely, she has booked me a scan for lunch time tomorrow. With my pregnancy with Alex I would have jumped at the chance to have a scan but this will be my 7th scan this pregnancy (2 were private) and I am just worried so much, I dont want emergency scans I just want planned scans :cry: I have to go docs this evening to have my blood pressure checked so I dont know if high bp could cause any reason to bleed? I had pre eclampsia last pregnancy I just know this pregnancy is going to contiune to be adventerus :( xxx

aww haley don't cry :hugs: it didn't come up that you wanted to be my friend? il check again! x

H, you will be fine, I know you will, Alex is looking after the you and his little sister! ;)
xxxxxxxxxx

you didn't try to add me haley :cry::cry::cry: i checked again and your still not there :growlmad:

LOL, are you deffo going to find out?
I have to wait unilt 5th Oct! If 'he' is too shy to show, well im having a 'bonding' scan so I better find out then! Paying £200 sodding quid! lol

Everytime I spend now I think 'that could of paid for one persons dinner at the wedding' lol, im going to turn in to a right stinge looool xxx

Nope :( we are defo not going to find out now :( OH changed his mind... for good!! ah well I'm thinking now it will be kinda nice to have a surprise... although I would jump at the chance to find out if I'm given it lol. bonding as in a 4d scan :happydance: I love these, cant wait to have mine :D (hopefully)

Haha I think you should charge everyone an entrance fee :rofl:

Hopefully? What you on about women?! You WILL be having one :D

Well you never know, sonogramist might slip up ..."Shes looks great" and will say oops i mean 'baby' lol, thats what the last scan lady said to my friend! :rofl:

Tell me about it! Its costing £42 a head, I will send a little note in the invites:
'Please send back your cheque for £42 addressed to... '

:rofl: xxxx

Pic of todays scan :D

Attachments

• DSC00019.jpg
    DSC00019.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC00017.jpg
    DSC00017.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 4
I have my suspicions about that too actually !!! anyone else got a guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->