February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Oh I seen the silvercross linear freeway. It looks really nice :) x

had my scan today !! we were bang on with the dates , beanie is fine , was dancing around the place :D , now to go see my mum! il post pics soon

Hi Peach, glad all is well :D
Cant wait to see a piccy! :happydance:

H- dont worry, your beany is happy in there :D and with a lovely heartbeat too xxx

Anyone recommend the buggy I described? lol my 'dream' one lol xxx

Congratulations! I'm glad your scan went well x

my facebook has been created at least i think it has lol xx

Callie... have you looked at the loola? you can get that with one handle, faces out or you, decent shopping basket, dunno if its light but also carseat compatible :) xxx

the mura also has one handle baby can face either way and is car seat compatible you can get it with 3 wheels or four! ive read great reviews about it online x

right i think ive attached the pics hope this has worked these are the maxi-cosi ones

Attachments

• pack2-mura3-grey.jpg
    pack2-mura3-grey.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
  • pack3-mura4-grey.jpg
    pack3-mura4-grey.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1
Thanks random! Niceeeeeee :D

Theres a massieve mothercare in Southampton, I was thinking of dragging my mum up there in the January sales... Hopefully I will still be able to waddle when im that big? lol xxx

and fingers crossed it works again heres the Loola

Attachments

• loola.jpg
    loola.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 17
oh my facebook name is random4xx add me please girlies xx

great news about your scan bitepeach :happydance:

hayley i bled throughout my pregnancy with Reese, always bright red & sometimes heavy, i never found out what caused it but Reese was born healthy. I know its a worry when you see blood but its really common. Hopefully it will all settle down & you can relax a bit :hugs:

if anyone wants to add me on facebook im Heidi carabott :hi: make sure you say who you are though or i'll ignore it :rofl:

heidi ive not got a clue how it works but tried to add you it'l either say random4xx or julie-ann fletcher im new to the facebook thing lol x

If you wanna read my status update in Icelandic I'm Lilja Þorsteinsdóttir, the one in the green jacket, warming her fingers over a bbq :haha:

2 girlies I just added you but I didnt put who I am :dohh: but its meee Hayleyyyy :) my piccie is my scan piccy :) xxx

which one are you random? theres a few of you lol xxx

haley search for random4xx and im the first one xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"