February 2010 Love Bugs :)

im sooo glad im home going to have some tiger bread and butter that should keep me going until OH gets home! mmmmmmmmmmm xx

haley just saw your other thread and i'd defo see about getting students to do some of the work for your wedding it would be great for their portfolio xx

great scan piccies, I'm saying boy :shrug: but theres no nub so I dont know!!

ummm tiger bread I LOVE tiger bread with lots of lurpak :) :)

Went docs and bp was as good as its ever going to be 124/75 which for me is brilliant :) I'm so nervous about my scan tomorrow, I really hope everythings ok, I wont get a pic, but just to know everything is 'ok' hopefully will be the bestest feeling :)

xxx

tell you what - il add you instead :p and theres loads? poor sods :rofl:

I'm so nervous about my scan tomorrow, I really hope everythings ok, I wont get a pic, but just to know everything is 'ok' hopefully will be the bestest feeling :)

xxx

Fingers xd for you:hugs:

my doppler isnt working :( theres no sound at all when i turn it on. its v odd!

congrats and welcome!

hayley you might get a pic i got one at my emergency scan u never know!

just went to asda and got some birthday cake and face masks :blush:

Really , awh thats great :) I see your scan is soon , excited?

Im sure everything will be fine at your scan tomoz hayley!!!

i see the midwife tomoz ( for my 16week check up ) she is on holiday next week, hence why i have to see her early..she will rush me in and out like last time i would imagine.. but hopefully will get to listen to the heartbeat

iv felt terrible all day. have had tummy pains.. and heartburn to top it off... been moving more stuff into our new house. the paint fumes make me sick so i cant spend to long in there at the moment.. arghhhhh i just want to move in properly

morning girls, how are you all today?

hope your scan goes well today hayley :hugs: i'm sure it will xxx

ive just had a very healthy breakfast of hot chocolate & cake, mmmmmm

Hi girls,

H- your scan will be perfect :cloud9:
What time is it?

Mmmm cake lol

Ooooh im feeling down today-
2 reasons:

1: I tried finding babys heartbeat on my Angel sounds doppler and couldnt :( and then where I had ipod ear phones on, I moved the doppler and it made the most horrible really, really loud noise in my ear, and then where it really shocked me, I thought maybe I have harmed the baby :(
2: This morning after brushing my teeth, I was gagging :( I wanted to be sick, but had nothing to, not even bile :(

xxxxxx

Girls!
I am excited now!
I convinced OH last night, ha! I just booked our gender scan!
5th September :D
Cant wait! xxx

Morning girls...
Bitepeach- your scan pics are so clear!! Congrats!!

Hayley-Hope your scan goes well today..will be good to put your mind at rest..

Nervouspains- YAYYY!! you get to find out!! who did you book it with? It's not long away..

Pinkness- congrats and welcome!!!

My facebook name is suzanne nugent..it's my scan pic that is my profile pic..just gonna change it to that now..have added random and 2girlies..
Feel free to add me..

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"