February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Nervouspains - that's great you've booked your gender scan!

Thanks Girls :D
Its with Babybond :)

I hope bubs isnt too shy! Lol

I will be 16+4 at the scan, so fingers crossed I will get to find out!
xxx

Hayley, good luck for your scan today. I hope all is well xxx

i want a gender scan, its not fair!!! Glad you have booked it nervouspains, not long to wait now!!

I was thinking about booking a private gender scan if everything goes well at Fridays scan.

Morning ladiesss :) hope everyones well. Thanks for the messages, my scans at 12.15, I'm soooo nervous about it, I really hope they find where the blood was coming from. I had it 3 days in a row getting progressively worse then today... nothing. typical, hope they dont think I'm lying. I hope baby is ok, I think I felt it move today but obviously I dont know.

I know I wont get a picture I didnt at 15 weeks there with Alex nor with my 3 scans there in early pregnancy. Are we still classed as early pregnant?

YAYYY CALLIE :D :D I cant wait to see the confirmation of your little man :D All being well today I'm hoping to have a gender scan on 4th (OHs bday) without the gender part :rofl: We had it with Alex and loved the experience :) - has your hi bebe doppler come yet? Hi bebe will be more sensitive than angel sounds, I'm sure you'll find it tonight :) but dont worry about the loud noise, mine does that occasionally sometimes if I dont have enough gel, and I think I've worn the speakers LOL

I just added you mummysuzie :)

xxx

oo..i've got a babybond gender scan a week on sunday..quite nervous..will let you know what it's like..think i'm gonna book a 4d one while i'm there..feel so fat this morning..am huge!! am in over the bump stuff already..i'm gonna need to be rolled into the labour ward at the end of this haha..like her out of willy wonka lol
Thank you hayley xx

i might take another bump pic today, not sure if its grown or not!!

Think we should all post bump pics say a specific date every month..ie 11th of each month and see how much we've grown?

Beautywithin- have posted on your thread about bumo buddy xx

If anyone wants to add me to facebook

look up the name Anne-Marie Louise Barker

x

Not got a mirror in my house except on of the funny shaped mirrors that make you look skinny lol..no use..so when hubby comes in will get him to take one then i shall upload one.. then we could do it the 11th of every month xx

Yay looking forward to hearing about yours mummy :)

Lol thanks hun, no not yet, but im not allowed to try it out until OH is home tonight lol

Oooh good idea Mummy!

OMG just had a call from the hospital :cry:

They got my bloods back, I have a 1 in 300 chance of baby having downs again.
She said it is a low result, but higher as I have had a downs baby before.
I have an appointment on the 2nd to see the consultant, she will offer me an amino. I have already to spoke to OH who has said he doesnt want me to have it done.
I dont either, so im going to not try and stress. Oh ffs, I am :( now.
The sonogram lady said baby looked fine and normal, so im not going to risk even a 0.05% chance of MC

xxxxxx

awww :hugs: 1 in 300 means 299 chance baby will be born without downs. DONT WORRY... lots of people are given a more higher chance of downs and have a perfectly healthy baby. Please dont stress. You cant change the outcome either way... just keep the 299 in mind :) xxx

I'm off now :cry: will update you all later... hopefully with good news xxx

Im just so pi**ed off now.
Why is it happening again? All the feelings
I knwo they are just being cautionery, but still :(

But on another note- My doppler has just come!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"