February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I would do the same nervouspains.. i didn't have the test cuz like you wouldn't do anything about it if it came back high risk. As long as my baby is alive i'm happy..xx

well ladies you have been busy this morning feel as tho ive missed loads!

haley- good luck im sure everything will be fine :hugs:

nervouspains- please stop worrying they are only covering their own backs it will be policy! Glad your doppler came pity you have to wait until 2night before you use it!

xx

wellI feel a little more relaxed now...

The hospital called me back as I asked them too, the nurse said (after speaking to consultant)
That the babys scan was perfect, there were no indications or soft markers to indicate a problem with the baby :cloud9: when they do the blood tests, they check for 3 hormones, anything about 1 is consider slightly higher then normal, though nothing to jump out or worry them.
My results came back 0.58, 8.3 & 1.0 so she said all looks fine, only 1 hormone was high, but nothing for them to worry about, they are only calling me in due to my history, but other then that, this baby looks fine :D

So OH said thats it, we are deffo not having the amino done :)
Plus the fact, I have a 1 in 300 chance of a downs baby, or 1 in 100 of MC, so the risk, for us, really isnt worth it :)
xxxx

glad you feel happier nervouspains, the range seems low doesnt it, but you have a normal nuchal fold, so fingers crossed they are just being extra cautious xx

glad you are feeling better nervouspains!

has anyone heard from Haley yet??

im in work and really really want chips and cheese! xx

nervouspains :hug:

Random!! ohhhhhhh cheese...... anyone else tried cheese and marmite on crackers... my craving that is haha

and somehow iv managed to finish off nearly a litre of orange juice!! then i moan at OH about my ass getting big! will i ever learn

x

hmmm don't know why i wrote cheese ment chips and curry sauce :haha:

but now that you've mentioned cheese i could have some ritz cracker things with butter and cheese mmmmmmmmmmmmm god damn stuck in work for another 3.5hrs :growlmad:

ive been trying to phone my midwife but there's no bloody answer grrrr xxx

ah dont get me started with MW'S i saw mine this morning. and she was dam rude... obviously got out the wrong side of the bed.. this was the first time OH has come with me.. and he didnt get a very good impression from her

ah havent you had your lunch break! iv stuffed my face far to much already today.. and im meant to be doing chops tatties. and veg for dinner... dont think i can eat that after finishing off a galaxy! xx

Heyy ladies :) thank you for your thoughts. I was there for quite a while, but they scanned me and the baby was lounging about all happy... causing so much worry while its perfectly happy :) it measured 74mm :) thats 10mm bigger in 6 days. I had a dreaded internal where they couldnt see the cause for the bleed but said that everything looks perfectly normal and they were happy to discharge me with a viable continuing pregnancy :D :happydance:

Yayy your doppler came, cant wait to read your update on bpm :)

All this food talk isnt even making me hungry for once, normally I'd jump at the chance to eat and join in with food convo... whats wrong with me?!?! lol.

Hope everyones well :) xxx

i only work 1-6 and its only me thats working so no way to leave for something lol tho ive already had some grapes and some birthday cake lol!

don't know what we are getting for dinner tonight i want chips and curry sauce right now think i'l send one of the customers for it when the chinese opens lol! then when i finish im going for ritz some cheese out the supermarket and home for a plate of them :kiss:

xx

Yay Hayley!!! you can relax now..and stop over doing it :)

I just had a bowl of pasta with garlic and onion sauce with grated cheese on top..was yum but sooo full now..think am gonna go for a nap ladies..will be back on this evening to catch up xx

haley glad you and baby are okay knew you would be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->