February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Thanks Girls :D

Fab news again hayley :cloud9:
Like we expected any diffrent lol!

Mmm pasta... I got stir fry tonight! lol xxxx

think i might make OH take me to the carvery tonight for some roast beef veg yorkshire puds and then pudding mmmmmmmmmm xx

yippee just rang to book my 17 week scan, waiting for the lady to ring back and confirm :) hopefully we can have it on 4th September when its my OH birthday :) He said we definately cant find out sex :( but least I get to see baby and get lots of piccies and a dvd :D :D :happydance:

I have a craving for apples :rofl: but ummm chips and curry sauce... ok maybe I am hungry lol

xxx

have you ever been to any of the carvery's haley they are great think the last time we went it was £3.50 and you get a choice of 3 meats turkey chicken and beef you could have all 3 if you wanted then you help yourself to all your veg and gravy mmmmmmmmmmm!!! xx

oh yeah i had my craving for apples a couple of weeks ago lol now its just junk food i want lol xx

I think I have been to one once...but wow not that cheap!!!!

Junk is brilliant... I've already put on 2lb's :( so trying to hold off hehe xxx

10 mins till the chinese opens woohoo chips and curry sauce here i come!!! xxx

Mmm please girls! All this junk food talk is making me wantings lol.

Hayley- Yay! cant wait, only 1 day before my gender one! Whooooooooooooooooo :happydance:
xxxxx

my chips and curry from the chinese were great :winkwink: now looking forward to my dinner if OH takes me and my ritz crackers with butter and cheese!!

sorry nervouspains!!

also my tax code came through so i get back what im owed next week yippee should be about £250-300 might use it for my 3d scan that i want tho they freak OH out lol! xx

Yey Hayley for your scan :) I bet you feel much more relaxed now! And nervous pains, don't worry, your scan was also good :D I know it is hard not to worry but always think positive!

Marmite, YUM, cheese, YUM!! I am totally craving carbs. Tell you what i love is two slices of toast buttered and then marmited(?) lol sandwiched together with a cheese slice in the middle. It is the tastiest thing in the world...

My facebook is Aimee Morgan and the same pic as here if anyone wants to add me feel free xx

just had my cheese and ritz crackers they were lovely lovely lovely!

the carvery didn't happen it was full and the queue was out the door!

how is everyone else 2night? xxx

Evening! Glad to see we all have our appetite!

How is everyone doing? I'm having headaches more and more often now. I'm trying to drink more to make sure its not dehydration but they dont really like to go. The last one kept me up all night and then I was sick and it went. dont want to go through that too often.

Also.... (quite embarassed) I have started getting a hairy belly!!! Google says its quite common but I havent heard of this before!!! xxx

Evening ladies..am so full up had homemade burgers and salad..now just munching on some haribo :) Hairy belly is common..i had it last pregnancy..one of the bad things about being pregnant. xx

Hey girls,

Thanks Amiee- will add you now :D

Yay We heard baby last night!

Well for about 10 seconds until he moved... at least I think it was baby! The hb was 152-157 and again I found it this monring, and around the same bpm and around teh same area... My left side.... Was that babys?!
I picked up the placenta and my hb, and then found this one and this speed... I just dont know :-s lol

xxxx

yes nervouspains it was baby..yayy..i think ours is usually about 70 to 80 bpm..how exciting!! xx

Morning ladies :) was going to have a lay in but the scanning lady rang me so I woke up lol. We have booked our private scan for 4th September at 10am :happydance: I want it to flash Alex did he stretched right out and could see all from the side but I suppose its harder to flash if its a girl lol. OH still doesnt want to find out the sex so I'm not going to push him.

Great news about the heartbeat, that rate suggests girlie but Alex's was always 155 and he was definately a boy. Cant wait for you to find out. I always find the heartbeat by starting right in the middle low down and turning the doppler ever so slightly.

Yat for the hairy belly, I noticed mine too lol. Last pregnancy the hair was sooo fine really blonde but this time it looks darker :blush: lol.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their pregnancies :D

:hugs: xxx

Got you all :)

Gosh hairy belly.... mine is terrible. I actually plucked some but now one is in grown and i have had a pick at it and it has turned into a little scab, nice.....

I also am getting more headaches but on a night. I find it hard to get my head comfy on the pillow and it takes me a while to drop off to sleep.

EEK, my doppler should be here today. I have took out the monthly rental on the hi-baby 200 one. I hope we get to hear it today!

I'll add you when I go on FB :)

:rofl: that reminds me when I was pregnant with Alex I had this one dark hair right near my belly button and it was quite long :rofl: It just dropped off when he was born but its coming back :growlmad:

yayy for the doppler, I love them :) wish you could hire scanning machines :haha:

xxx

OMG I JUST FELT IT!!!!

No really I did. I thought I have been getting movements recently but not like this. I am just sittin here and felt this quite hard push on the inside, cant explain it, but it was like I'd forgot I was pregnant and then it hit me what it was :D :D definately baby :happydance: :happydance: I'm soooooooo happy :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->