February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I know! If i could hire a scan machine i would love it, would be a pro by the time the birth came around.

I need to leave my belly hair alone and learn to love it but i am such a fidget that i can't. Wow, i sound like a right weirdo!

Our post man comes at around 11, i wish he would hurry up.

Awww Hayley, YEY!! How cool :D

Yay thanks mummysuzie :D

We are friends now Aimee, :happydance:

Yay for scan H :D
I would be so shocked if it was a girl! Lol hehe!

Im feeling much more happier and positive again today, im going to enjoy this pregnancy, and I think baby is fine, so I will just have to wait another 8 weeks until I find out for certain :)

LOL I know! Tell me about it! OH said "God all this money we spend on private scans and dopplers, why cant we just buy our own scanning machiene?!" LOL

Whoooooooooo Hayley!!! :happydance:

xxxx

Well if he buys you one, I'm moving in :D dont care how far away you live I would be there in minutes :haha:

This is really petty and dont even know why I'm saying it but the April mummies always tell me I'll always be an april mummy and to go back when ever I want, I went on today and Alex's name has gone from the main page :growlmad: I dont think it would bother me as much if they didnt say he is still an april baby (was born early if you see he was born in march lol) but now they've taken him and Bodhi off (another baby due in april who was stillborn) :cry:

Your pregnancy will be fine, I'm that confident all I want to know is the sex!!!! how long til your scan???

xxx

so sorry they have done that Hayley, its not being petty :hugs:

I have been feeling movements for a few days now, getting stronger all the time, it feels great doesnt it.

Roxie is being grumpy today, she keeps trying to wear my shoes & gets really annoyed when she cant walk in them :rofl:

LOL I know! I wish we could :( lol

Why have they taken them off for??! :growlmad:

I so hope so :-s lol
Im telling you, its a boy, I just know it lol. I havent even thought about girly clothes, just boys :D lol xxx

Hi everyone,

I just found this thread and have loved reading it. I am due on the 14th Feb 2010, it seems so far away.
I am originally from the North East of England but not reside in sunny Brisbane.
This is my second pregnancy DS1 was born in 2007. He was born 10 weeks early due to PE, so I am hoping for a long and uneventful pregnancy.

Can I join this group? Pleeease?

Of course qmama and welcome!! And Congratulations!! :)

Who thinks they will be overdue? I do..was 14 days with Alex then was induced for 3 days then had to have c section..hope i don't need to go through that again xx

Heyy :) welcome to Feb Love Bugs. I had PE too and had to be induced early but not til 38 weeks.

Wishing you a happy and healthy long boring pregnancy :happydance: Are you finding out the sex? Theres a lot of sexing talk atm as we're all coming up to the stage we can find out :D

xxx

Heyy ladies :) thank you for your thoughts. I was there for quite a while, but they scanned me and the baby was lounging about all happy... causing so much worry while its perfectly happy :) it measured 74mm :) thats 10mm bigger in 6 days. I had a dreaded internal where they couldnt see the cause for the bleed but said that everything looks perfectly normal and they were happy to discharge me with a viable continuing pregnancy :D :happydance:

Yayy your doppler came, cant wait to read your update on bpm :)

All this food talk isnt even making me hungry for once, normally I'd jump at the chance to eat and join in with food convo... whats wrong with me?!?! lol.

Hope everyones well :) xxx

Glad all went well at your scan hayley :D xx

Of course qmama and welcome!! And Congratulations!! :)

Who thinks they will be overdue? I do..was 14 days with Alex then was induced for 3 days then had to have c section..hope i don't need to go through that again xx

You have an Alex too :thumbup: thats the best name hehe.

I dont think I will go overdue. I just hope to make it to 37 weeks, midwife said they wont let me go over 40 weeks :) I really want to be induced the same way as last time (straight in to break my waters) it was fantastic :)

Your last birth doesnt sound easy one bit, hope its a better experience for you this time :) :hugs: xxx

Hi and welcome Qmama! :D

We love talking aobut the sexing loooool, Well its mainly Hayley :friends: lol

Oh I forget what I was going to say :dohh: lol

xxx

Oh thats it! Lol, well I was the only one mum had naturally- the other 4 were C-Section... I was 10 days late!
Hope this ones not though! lol xx

Yey, we just found the heartbeat with the doppler!! I couldn't find it but hubby found it almost straight away!
He just went to the area where the bub was on the scan and there it was :D

It was around somewhere between 110-120bpm. Was so good to hear. Now i just want to sit and listen all day but it says no more that 3-4 mins every 2-3 days so i gotta wait now :(

yey, we just found the heartbeat with the doppler!! I couldn't find it but hubby found it almost straight away!
He just went to the area where the bub was on the scan and there it was :d

it was around somewhere between 110-120bpm. Was so good to hear. Now i just want to sit and listen all day but it says no more that 3-4 mins every 2-3 days so i gotta wait now :(

its a boy!!!!

i use mine every day aimee, i wonder if yours is super strength or something. I asked my midwife, she said it was fine to use them daily just for no longer than 10 minutes. My babies heart beat is around 150bpm today!

Hehe Hayley what you like lol that's brilliant Aimee..so exciting..

I have the option of csection but would like to try and do it the natural way..won't get induced this time incase my scar ruptures..just need to hope for the best :)

Anyones back starting to hurt now? Mine is in agony in the middle..this is the time when the breathlessness starts(that even a word? lol) can't sleep good..hopefuly my spd won't come back..

Was also thinking..i know this is my 2nd one but am finding it daunting thinking about everything i need to buy..and can't remember how much of what i need..like vests and sleep suits..anyone else like this? xx

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the welcomes.

Hayley, We have decided not to find out the sex of the baby. We like to keep it a surprise until the last minute. Although with DS the sonographer said 'he' all the way through the ultrasound, so we kinda knew. Hopefully won't be happening again.

Lol, YAY Aimee! :happydance:

Oh girls, now you got me thinking, Heartbeat= Girl?! :fool:

Lol xxx

hello everyone!

God i feel so left out because they've put my dates back they've moved my scan to the 9th of Sept for my 12 week one! but i seriously think she was wrong in changing them as by her dates i feel pregnant about 3 days before my period was due (not my lmp if you get me the next one)

i think im on team blue!

oh and Haley i had a dream last night you had posted on here saying woohoo 31 weeks pregnant! but thats all i can remember of the post :blush:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->