February 2010 Love Bugs :)

This is a rant so be warned lol

so went for my first scan ( on the NHS ) i new it wouldnt be a great experience compared to the private scans i have had...

so went in... was made to wait 30mins... when we did finally get in there.. i couldnt even see the screen properly... i said can you move it. and all i got was... you cant see much at this stage anyway she looked for a couple of mins and said everything is alright....we managed to get 2 pics anyway.. but nooooo where near as good as the private ones, to think if i didnt have them privates ones, i would have got all excited over this one, just for her to have me in and out within seconds, im seriously thinking of changing hospitals now, only 2weeks till my gender scan wahoo xx

I really hope you get your natural delivery :)

I think most people say he when scanning, the lady did at my 8 week scan and theres not even a nub to guess from so I dunno? We're not finding out this time either, so I'm just looking forward to everyone elses sexing scans :rofl:

Callie your scan is the day after mine :) when you meeting your consultant again? I'm meeting mine 3rd sep, I know our dates are close :)

xxx

hello everyone!

God i feel so left out because they've put my dates back they've moved my scan to the 9th of Sept for my 12 week one! but i seriously think she was wrong in changing them as by her dates i feel pregnant about 3 days before my period was due (not my lmp if you get me the next one)

i think im on team blue!

oh and Haley i had a dream last night you had posted on here saying woohoo 31 weeks pregnant! but thats all i can remember of the post :blush:

xx

how far are you now? 9th of september seems ages away to be having your '12' week scan.

Have you thought of names yet?

31 weeks, wow, thats ages away hehe. I'll have to post that when I am 31 weeks pregnant now though hehe.

xxx

I know a low hb is meant to indicate a boy :) I was telling hubby this!

Beautywithin, i know the NHS ones are terrible. If your lucky you might get someone in a good mood but only rarely. It is a shame that they don't remember it is special for us mums to be.

This is a rant so be warned lol

so went for my first scan ( on the NHS ) i new it wouldnt be a great experience compared to the private scans i have had...

so went in... was made to wait 30mins... when we did finally get in there.. i couldnt even see the screen properly... i said can you move it. and all i got was... you cant see much at this stage anyway she looked for a couple of mins and said everything is alright....we managed to get 2 pics anyway.. but nooooo where near as good as the private ones, to think if i didnt have them privates ones, i would have got all excited over this one, just for her to have me in and out within seconds, im seriously thinking of changing hospitals now, only 2weeks till my gender scan wahoo xx

They really know how to ruin our scan experiences :growlmad: Its your baby they should have shown you. Were the pictures ok though? If we didnt have private scans with Alex the pictures wouldnt have been great at all, I'm so thankful we had them.

Least you have your next private scan to look forward to... cant wait for confirmation :D :D

xxx

i posted last week how she put me back so going by her measurements i would be 8+5 today but i didn'y want to change anything until my 12 week one which they decided to push back! plus i don't wanna leave february love bugs!

ive always liked Logan but my mum hates it and she prefers Max which is another one we like! what about u?

yeah defo i just wish i could remember more of the post then maybe i could have told you what team your on:winkwink: think OH woke me up :growlmad:

i posted last week how she put me back so going by her measurements i would be 8+5 today but i didn'y want to change anything until my 12 week one which they decided to push back! plus i don't wanna leave february love bugs!

ive always liked Logan but my mum hates it and she prefers Max which is another one we like! what about u?

yeah defo i just wish i could remember more of the post then maybe i could have told you what team your on:winkwink: think OH woke me up :growlmad:

Either way you cant leave us, your part of the furniture now :rofl:

Dont listen to your mum, go with what you want :) your baby!! hmmm Im sure someone else on heres eyeing up the name max :thumbup:hehe.

I think we like Maisie and Callum/Luca atm not sure for deffo.

Silly OH :gun: I want to know!! :hissy: I think girl... got a long wait, its worth it though.

xxx

LOL @ randoms dream- that really is, random lol like my crazy ones lol xxxx

I think most people say he when scanning, the lady did at my 8 week scan and theres not even a nub to guess from so I dunno? We're not finding out this time either, so I'm just looking forward to everyone elses sexing scans :rofl:

Callie your scan is the day after mine :) when you meeting your consultant again? I'm meeting mine 3rd sep, I know our dates are close :)

xxx

Yes hun, my appointment with the consultant has been moved from the 7th to the 2nd of September now :)
I know all our dates are so close :happydance:
Have you had your 20 week one through yet? Mines 5th oct xxx

LOl Yes H, it was me and the name Max ;) lol

BW- thats terrible!! I would either change hospital or ask for a diff sonogramist! xxx

Theses are my names... So far lol:

BOY:

Max :cloud9:
Zain
Riley

Girl:

Ruby :cloud9:

xxxx

I love Max too but as thats my name (maxine but i HATE the full version, max all the way) it would probably be a bit egotistical and confusing! :lol:

xxx

Yes hun, my appointment with the consultant has been moved from the 7th to the 2nd of September now :)
I know all our dates are so close :happydance:
Have you had your 20 week one through yet? Mines 5th oct xxx

You'll have to update us on how it goes, I havent a clue what to expect, I bet I'm in and out within minutes. My neighbour who has a SIDS baby is being scanned at 34 weeks so I hope I get that privelidge :)

My 20 week scan is 30th September so close to yours :happydance:

xxx

Yay not reallllly that long until the big 2 0 scan :D

I know, I hope the consultant is ok and doesnt make me feel pressurised in to having an amino, I really dont want one, no matter how small the risk of mc is, there is still a risk...

I hope shes nice :) lol
xxx

you think that dream was weird my other one was i was locked in a house with a scottish solidier (not a these days soldier i might add) and the english were attacking scotland and i had to hide in a cupboard oh yeah then the soldier was killed and i ran out the back door where a woman grabbed me and we started running in the woods! explain that one lol?

we quite liked the name Lucas aswell and i liked Riley but OH didn't lol!

xx

Hi Beauty Within,

I had a very similar scan experience yesterday :(

We went in and sonographer did an abdominal and internal scan but the baby wouldn't budge for him to take measurements so we were sent away for me to eat chocolate and sweet things.

We were called back in an hour and a half later and he muttered 'This is worse than before' but it musn't have been as he took measurements. He did what he had to do and didn't point out anything to us. He had said earlier that the heartbeat was 'fine'. He told us that the system was down (you usually get the results immediately) & we would get a phone call today or tomorrow (if the risks are high) and a letter if they were low.

I left feeling so deflated and he gave us a photo that you can't see a thing. Luckily we had a scan last week and the sonographer told us everything was as it should be or we would have been totally freaked out.

Sorry for the rant but he made me feel rubbish. I have decided I am getting a private scan. I would like someone to spend a bit of time with OH and I showing us the baby and not being silent and frightening us.

LOL, I like Lucas, but it reminds me of Hollyoaks :dohh: lol and one tree hill! lol xxx

Leelee- hun, did you complain?!
I would of! Or asked for another sonogramist?
xxxx

Leelee- hun, did you complain?!
I would of! Or asked for another sonogramist?
xxxx

I was just so upset and angry that I just walked out of the hospital and got on the first train out of there.

I was meant to be ringing all of my friends last night but went to bed early as I was in such a disappointed mood. I feel I should wait for the results before telling anyone. I'm just so glad the experience last week was better.

They certainly know how to make you feel like s***. He told me nothing. Do most of them not give you some sort of measurements?

I would defiately complain too, its really unfair to be treated like that... stupid people. I had a really really nice lady this time, I really hope I get her at 20 weeks, she even spent time getting decent pics for us :)

They cant make you have an amnio... dont let them persuade you, you have both already decided you dont want one so thats that!!

I know my scans 7 weeks today, ok that sounds ages away. I dont care :)

ok random, that really is a random dream!! lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->