NERVOUSPAINS- :blue:
MUMMYSUZIE- :pink:
SAMZI- :blue:
LEELEE- :pink:
BITEPEACH- :pink:
PHEXIA- :blue:
AIMEE- :pink:
My2girlies- :blue:

I'm rubbish at names, I have to see avatar pic to know whos who :dohh: but 2 girlies I think GIRL and random oh gosh I dunno... BOY!!!

Oh and nervouspains definately BOY!!! oh beautywithin (got it right havent I?!) I'm inclined to say girl, still not convinced its a boy until sexing scan :rofl:

xxx

Heres my 13 week bump, sorry I tried to auto fix it cause it was really dark thats why it looks crap!!

13 weeks.jpg

I can do my jeanes up soo much better now, until I sit down :rofl:

xxx

Phexia i am sorry to hear that, modern meds are good so i am sure all will be fine :)

This moves so quick! We were going to get a sexing scan at 16 weeks but i think we might just wait to 20 weeks. Our 20 week scan is on 9th of October so it is not really to long to wait.

Well we had another go with the doppler and found the actual heartbeat lol it turns out i was listening to the placenta before duh!! The HB is approx 150bpm, which is more like it :D

Wow Hayley that is a fab bump!! :D

I had a tw*tty man as well with my one with Angel when I found out she was ill :growlmad: he made me feel like cr*p!

Loving the bump H!

Heres my 'predictions' lol

HAYLEY- :pink:
NERVOUSPAINS- :blue: but I dont mind as long as baby is healthy, but I would like a little girly too :blush:
MUMMYSUZIE- :pink:
SAMZI- :blue:
LEELEE- :blue:
BITEPEACH- :pink:
PHEXIA- :pink:
AIMEE- :blue:
My2girlies- :pink:
random :blue:

xxx

haley loving your bump everyone else has to post a bump pic xx

When we know the sex we should have it put next to our names :)

Phexia, can you please change my due date to the 17th? :blush: I know its only 3 days, but still... lol Thank you! :hugs:

I dont have a bump pic- just a bigger jelly belly loool
xx

nervouspains i did want to put a girl but thought u had your heart set on a boy lol xx

Listen to my 'healthy' lunch:

quavers
a can of coke
bottle of water
skittle sours

and I have had- 2 peaches, hula hoops and a nectarene! lol xx

Sorry for going on lol.

What are we all haaving for dinner?
Think we are having 'stew' as OH calls it, but I think it looks more like soup lol.
I really fancy chip shop chippys and a battered mars bar!

Oh, and I also saw in someones thread, that they have there predictions by who at the front of there page, so time baby was here- they saw who was right/ wrong etc lol

xxx

Sorry for going on lol.

What are we all haaving for dinner?
Think we are having 'stew' as OH calls it, but I think it looks more like soup lol.
I really fancy chip shop chippys and a battered mars bar! xxx

BATTERED MARS BAR....wtf? is that a weird craving or can u actually buy that?? :sick: xxx

heres mine

Attachments

• Image0132.jpg
    Image0132.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 2
look at your cute bump starting :) I LOVE bump pics :) xxx

Just for fun, i will use my tarot cards to predict gender (NOT something i normally do lol) but bear in mind i got beautywithin's wrong!

HAYLEY- Two Queens One king = Girl
NERVOUSPAINS- Three Queens = Girl
MUMMYSUZIE- Three Queens = Girl
SAMZI- Two Queens One King = Girl
LEELEE- Two Kings One Queen = Boy
BITEPEACH- Two Kings One Queen = Boy
PHEXIA- Two Queens One King = Girl
AIMEE- Two Queens One King = Girl
My2girlies- Two Kings One Queen = Boy
random - Two Kings One Queen = Boy
Ramblinhaggis - Two Kings One Queen = Boy

:)

what does 2 queens 1 king mean?? :dohh: and I still think beautywithin may be having a girl so you might be right :D I'm not convinced til her gender scan hehe. xxx

lol its just the court cards of the tarot decks, there are four queens and four kings in a deck. You can use them to guess at genders, by picking three cards out of the 8 of them all together, if you have more queens than kings, its a girl, more kings than queens its a boy. Just for fun though :D

I actually just did anne maries again and got three queens, a definite girl, bizarre.

Ohhh i can't wait to find out now, it is getting too exciting for me :D

I ammaking a fish finger sandwitch with brown sauce for dinner YUM i can't wait for that either lol.

You can get battered mars bar and snickers in hudds, they are ok but very sickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->