February 2010 Love Bugs :)

sorry nervouspains lol!

well ladies i have decided that i am taking the day off for my bday and im going to get pampered i have just found a mobile beautician who do everything so i think i'll get my nails done (gel ones while i still can), make-up done as im going out for dinner that night and a mini-facial so far thats all ive decided on! i cant get drunk and everyone else will be so why shouldn't i!!

xx

Lol its ok random lol, I have convinced OH that its chips for dinner... Although he hardly needs convincing! looool

Oooh yay a pamper day! xxx

yeah thats what i was thinking tho i don't know if it'l be the same getting it done at home so i mibe just go to the shop but i'l need to get a price list from there but im due a big tax rebate next week so im looking forward to that ment to be using it for driving lessons but never mind! xx

Oooh hello tax rebate lol, treat yourself then- money you werent 'really' expecting ;) lol xx

i know that was my thinking exactly and seen as im getting my hair coloured and cut 2night for £30 woohoo :happydance:

Oooh very good!

Oh I have the most horrid headache :(
WHY?????
Im not dehydrated?! xxx

I normally get a all over tint cut and blow dry. and that cost normally £90...

i think i better wait and have it done when i go to scots lol

x

I wish i could have my hair done :*( we have to save every penny for the house move, but i look AWFUL just now, not like my avatar that was taken when i had just found out i was pregnant, my hair is much longer, messier and yuckier now. I will just have to be patient i suppose!

thats what it normally costs me but my cousins friends a hairdresser so she's doing it as a homer and only charges £30 x

Least you hav'nt got roots showing thru max!! i find tho if you do leave it a while to have it cut or coloured. it does look a 100 times better. then keep getting it done every 6-8weeks

Awww it is a shame you don't live nearer i am a hairdresser!!

I love money that comes when your not expecting it but then again, who doesn't!

Least you hav'nt got roots showing thru max!! i find tho if you do leave it a while to have it cut or coloured. it does look a 100 times better. then keep getting it done every 6-8weeks

true...but you wont believe the amount of grey hair i have, only 24 and its terrible! Even my mum commented on it the other day. All the stress :rofl: I could do with a colour just to try hide it.

My SIL is a hair dresser but she just had a baby a week ago, i dont like to ask.

my roots are huge just now thats why ive been desperate to get it done x

I am in Huddersfield in West Yorkshire. No one ever knows where it is but it is about 20 miles away from leeds.

I normally have mine in a bob but i have decided to grow it as it costs too much, my hair is growing really fast at the mo and when the baby is born i wont have time to dry and straighten it every day.

goodness ladies, I left the computer for what 1 hour max and have 2 pages to read through. I've been pigging out at this time. Cooked pasta with cheese and broccili sauce YUM!!

Oh and Richard will kill me but I kinda rang up to view a flat... tomorrow :blush: Its really cheap for our area and I really need to move out of home, I cant stand sleeping in the room my son died in, its so hard :cry:

You all sound like your getting pampered, we dont have a spare penny, a simple hair cut does me nicely lol. My sister gets her nails done at least once a month and they look lovely, but its so expensive.

xxx

mine is normally shoulder length but god know how much im going to need off it i'll just let Donna do what she wants told her she can do what she wants with the colour aswell xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->