February 2010 Love Bugs :)

haley i cant believe you've never heard of a battered mars bar! you can get any chocolate bar the chip shop sells battered these days not that i think they are nice! Oh and since we are all guessing on what everyones having its not fair for you to make us wait till baby is born so you have to convince hubby to change his mind! :thumbup:

Nervouspains my lunch has consisted of cake and shortbread lol and no problem i do think your going girl but just have to wait till your scan!

i'l prob have a take-away tonight at my cousins :blush:

xx

Hmm i feel like ringing babybond and asking them to put my gender scan forward.... i think id be in shock now if they said girlie.. but a part of me still thinks it is xxx

What % did he say the sexing at your scan was. % of being right?

I have never heard of having battered chocolate... how disgusting :sick: So wont be hunting one down in a hurry. Doesnt it melt the chocolate when its in batter though :shrug:

How far will you be at your gender scan beautywithin? I wouldnt change it too soon cause then we still wont know for definate :rofl: Never know, might go and there be 2 in there, one behind the other :rofl:

xxx

at 12 weeks he said 80% and he is meant to be really good.

Ok... i have got my cards out.. and this is what i got for you ladies

If your name is in pink ( girl) and in blue ( boy ) obviously lol

Hayley
Nervouspains
Mummysuzie
Samzi
Leelee
Bitepeach
Phexia
Aimee
My2girlies
Random
Ramblinghaggis

i was given a date of the 23rd but cant do that now. so had to ring them back and they gave me the 26th so ill be 17weeks... x

well i will be really shocked if baby turns out to be a little girl thats both sets of cards said boy, psychic said boy and all you ladies guess boy!

haley get working on that hubby xx

oh definately bring it forward... 16 weeks to the day would do nicely please :D I'm too impatient!!! xxx

babybond did mine with mace at 17 weeks and were bang on. It when i plan on going this time too. Its so exciting isnt it! Thanks for the card prediction :)

well i will be really shocked if baby turns out to be a little girl thats both sets of cards said boy, psychic said boy and all you ladies guess boy!

haley get working on that hubby xx

He's not my hubby yet, not til November, but that might actually work...'I'm not marrying you unless we find out the sex' :rofl:

You're finding out though arent you :D

xxx

Yeah a lady who stopped me in the street said i would have a girl but the lady across the road said a boy and she has got loads of things right before.
All the wifes tales point to boy and my symptoms are same as last time boy!
Your cards too say girl. Can't wait to find out but i really, really don't care as long as the baby is a picture of health :D

Even with my first pregnancy i was'nt like this.. i could have easily waited.. wasssup with me.. oh in my scan today. i did ask can she see a dangle to the angle... and after giving me we dont normally tell till 20 week talk... she said the bits do look boyish.. but that is after looking at my private scan notes!! the cheaterrrrrrr

xx

Oooh Beauty, could you do it for me to see what I might be having? OH desperatly wants another boy, but I'm not fussed.

Also can my date be changed to the 19th feb instead please?

Oooh Beauty, could you do it for me to see what I might be having? OH desperatly wants another boy, but I'm not fussed.

Also can my date be changed to the 19th feb instead please?

Blaze i got boy for you

Thanks hun, OH will be pleased :)
Will find out on the 7th Oct lol :)

yes haley i am finding out i managed to convince oh with the whole no matter how many nice neutral clothes i have for baby i will end up going out and spending a fortune on blue/pink clothes when baby arrives and his mum would only end up knitting even more stuff when she found out aswell lol! plus im too impatient lol and want to know asap!xx

I got a banging headache :(

Nice bump Random!

Hayley! Never heard of a battered mars bar? You havent lived until you have tried one of those women! lol

Ramblin, thanks for the prediction (secretly I hope your right! lol) Even though I am getting it in to my head its a boy- but you girls have got me guessing again :dohh: lol

EUGH I hate fish!!!! Any kind, but my mum said when I was little- all I would eat was fish fingers! lol

Lol thanks random- so most of us are thinking girl? Oh now im thinking again- bad idea! :rofl:

And thanks for the reading beautywithin- I hope your right :)
But then Il be all embarrased, as at home I have been doing a video diary! Lol and I always call the baby 'him' lol

Oh random! Why have you got this as your aviator! I really wanted some randoms at lunch time and the shop didnt sell them! :growlmad:

xxxx

Turned out they were chicken sticks lol, i didn't read the box i just looked at the picture!

I love this fetal development tool, check it out :) https://www.umm.edu/pregnancy/000088.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->