February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Wow ladies you have been busy lol

Am liking the girl predictions ladies!! am gonna get dh to take a bumo pic tonight and will post it..altho alot is flab lol

Having stovies for dinner..can't wait

Battered marsbar..YUMMMMMMM haven't had one in ages!!

Can't see anything but bubs head sucking its thumb..xx

hayley :hugs: are you not better applying for a council house?? we are renting privately just now but when i reach 20weeks we get priority on the housing list and get offered a house pretty much as soon as ones available!

im only getting pampered as its my bday and ive got my tax rebate lol plus i don't have a wedding to pay for unlike you lol! hows that getting on have you looked into students?? xxx

Oh! too far for me :( lol although we did drive to wakefield for our puppy lol

Yes acrylics/ gel nails are soe xpencive! I stopped biting mine two years ago, and have probably saved hundreds now lol.

Hayley :hugs: That is understandable hun, I would feel the same.

Is anyone going through the council for housing? I was tihnking about it, as OH and I would struggle soooooooooo much if we went private, we could do it, but money would be so, so tight xxxx

Oh random! I have to wait until im 30 weeks!
Plus where we live now- the lady dont want babies there so she has to give me 2 months notice! Hope I will have a home before I pop! xxx

can you not go on the housing list just now as ewffectively you would be homeless if she wanted you to leave?? what kind of puppy?

what are better gel or acrylic?

im having a fruit pastille ice lolly mmmmmmmmmm

Hayley i can totall understand that. What is the council list like in your area? I know some are very long waits but some are not so bad.

yeah, what kind of puppy/dog do you have?

In my area the list is very long, we live in a village, I've lived here since I was born so thought I would get one before people who are wanting to more here but guess not. We have been on for almost a year (after my 12 week scan with Alex) and still no where. Number 100 on the list. Its like we are going round in circles with them so we thought we can manage at a real big push to private rent until something comes available on the council.

But it means no bugaboo for me :cry:

Wanted to save for Alex's headstone too which really isnt cheap, sounds cheeky but might ask for a gift donation as a wedding present towards Alex's headstone :)

If you tell the council your going to be homeless they HAVE to find you somewhere, but it could be emergency accommodation in a hostel or something, and it might not be in the area you want. Better than nothing thought :shrug:

xxx

Well I had my 12 week scan yesterday, baby was measuring just over 11 weeks. Tech asked me to come back in 10 days to get better measurements closer to 13 weeks. I'm excited for the next one since the lady who did my scan yesterday was such a b**tch. She didn't show me anything except for a still shot which she printed for me. I was out in 5 minutes. Luckily she doesn't work on the day I go in next week :D

Here's a blurry pic of the scan pic! I'm so relieved that everything is okay and that there was a healthy heartbeat, although she didn't let me see or hear it. :roll: I'll take her word for it though.

Attachments

• 11+1.jpg
    11+1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 3
my council dont work on a points system its a priority system so whoever is in a greater need gets it! xx

Welcome to feb love bugs :) congratulations on your pregnancy :) xxx

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: i hate my work thats my pamper day out the window just asked him for next thurs (my bday) off thinking that as ive worked the last 2weeks straight for him it wouldn't be a problem how wrong was i!!! i cant get it as he is going to stirling on the wed night and staying there thur through the day best yet he goes on holiday beginning of sept for 2 weeks which i'l be working again to cover him!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! sorry just needed to rant!

on a lighter note lorydor congratulations and welcome!! xxx

hayley i love your avatar, such a lovely photo x

I just had curry for dinner, it was yummy but i'm so full up now!!

I'm annoyed with the lady who sold me the pushchair from ebay, it was supposed to be here on monday & now shes not replying to my emails, she owns a shop so i'm going to phone the shop number in the morning, i've paid for it on the 27th july so i either want the pushchair or my money back!! Luckily i paid for it with paypal so i'm protected but its still annoying!

Also, how do you work out how many beats per minute the heartbeat is if you dont have a digital display on a doppler, do you just count or what?? sorry if that sounds stupid :blush:

ok i take that back, she just emailed me back & confirmed the delivery date of my pushchair is friday :happydance: so happy, i can put it in the nursery & look at it until february :rofl:

I will reply to posts later, I'm going to see a medium... now!! talk of spur of the moment lol. back soon xxx

Random, pull a sicky!! tell em you got swine flu, i am sure they will give it you off ;)

Oh Hayley wow! That will be very interesting xx

2 girlies, i timed how many beats there were in 10 seconds and timed it by 6, then you will get the bpm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->