February 2010 Love Bugs :)

here is my bump pic from today...

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/2girlies2009/011-1.jpg

Wow that bump is huge! I wish mine was that big now, i am still at the stage where i just look fat!

I will get hubby to take one of my belly later and i will put it on tomorrow.

:rofl:

Well that was the biggest load of bull I have ever heard in my life EVER!!!

Everything he said couldnt have been further from the truth. Luckily he had his eyes shut pretty much the whole time cause I was wetting myself all the way through he was so funny!!!

He said something about children but not my own and said I'm pretty sure you dont have children do you...? I said yes we have 1, a little boy. He asked his name, so I told him. Then he went on loads about how he keeps us up at night, he cries a lot. I need Richards support more (well when Alex was alive he was the most fantastic dad ever, he did so much :) ) and that I need to take him to the dentist (Alex) or maybe he's teething he's not sure. He said me and Alex are really close, he can see we do everything together, he is my best friend. I couldnt bring myself to tell him he was dead, he was convinced I believed all the rubbish he was telling me.

Then he went on to say I want more commitment from Richard and that we should consider getting engaged. But he cant see us even booking anything for ages yet. Um got wedding booked for 3 months time!!!! Then he said about our 3 month relationship has been really rocky (we have been together 3 years and 9 months) oh and I just thought, how could we have only been together 3 months if we have a child together?? :dohh:

He said Richard should set up a new trade... with his dad... he doesnt know his dad, and hasnt got a dad figure!! There was so much rubbish I cant remember it all. Basically our lives have come to a standstill and need to find a direction to move in, theres nothing happening in our lives. Well we are getting married in Nov, viewing a flat tomorrow and having a baby in Feb, how wrong could he have been!!

Oh yeah he said I have been getting pains in my tummy ( I have kinda) so said yeh thinking wow we might be getting somewhere but no, I have gallstones or something and to go to the doctor :rofl:

My pregnancy with Alex was really hard and long winded, I went overdue, rubbish it was an easy pregnancy until I got pe at 38 weeks and was induced EARLY!!!

I have to laugh so much, he really thought I believed him :dohh: I asked my sister to go back in and tell him our baby was dead, I'd love to have seen his face, cause it just goes to show everything he just said was all made up and we would know it was!!!

Sorry to go on, I have seen a medium once, soon after Alex died and he was spot on, some things yeh he could have guessed but least he guessed right if he did, more than this man could do!!!!

xxx

Aimee i wish i could but theres only 3 of us that work there so if i pull a sickie and he's in Stirling noone can cover!

My 2girlies lovely bump

Haley get online and tell us what she said??? what made you go? i bet it was to see what gender she predicts :thumbup:

Oh no 2 girlies, not standing on that very unsafe chair again?!!! tut tut!! lovely bump though :) definately grown!!

xxx

Aimee i wish i could but theres only 3 of us that work there so if i pull a sickie and he's in Stirling noone can cover!

My 2girlies lovely bump

Haley get online and tell us what she said??? what made you go? i bet it was to see what gender she predicts :thumbup:

:rofl: I didnt even bother telling him I'm pregnant again.. he'd probably tell me I'm giving birth to a goldfish :rofl:

xxx

sorry posted at the same time what a load of guff! i'd have asked for my money back lol x

haley my psychic was great think im going to go back and see her at the end of the month see what she says!

got my hair done girlies not sure if i like it tho:wacko:

still ragin and upset about my pamper day getting ruined and having to work my bday!

Oh no Hayley, as if. How rubbish was he. Total idiot! Gosh i can't believe all the crap he came out with!

Its people like him that give mediums a bad reputation. I honestly believe some people have the gift but he didnt have the gift of guessing!! lol. And to top it off he looked for about 5 mintues for his business card to give to us... yeh cause like we'd recommend him to anyone!!

xxx

what an idiot! grr i hate people like that why lie to people and put people through that!

have any of u guys done the red cabbage test???

1. Go to the store and buy a red cabbage. The size of the cabbage does not matter at all.

2. Cut the cabbage into big chunks. The smaller you cut the chunks, the better your results will turn out.

3. Boil some water on the stove and put in the chunks of cabbage

4. Let the water and cabbage boil for about 10 minutes or so. When the ten minutes is up, remove it from the heat.

5. Grab a cup and go to the bathroom! Pee into the cup.

6. In a separate cup, mix 1 part of your urine to 1 part of the water that the cabbage was boiled in. No need to save the cabbage unless you want to eat it. It's pretty tasty, so you might want to eat it!

If the urine/cabbage water turns pink or red then this indicates a boy result!

If the urine/cabbage water turns purple, this indicates a girl result.

saw it on first tri xx

Wow, I went away for a few hours and came back to pages! Loving the predictions. I am coming up as boy for all of them!

hayley, the armchair is quite big so not likely to fall off it :rofl: i really need to clean my mirror though :blush:
i cant believe how rubbish that medium was!!

I kept dreaming that i was dress shopping, i really need to sort out an outfit for my twins wedding in 2 weeks time, i was supposed to be a bridesmaid but its easier if i'm not. Reese & Roxie are going to be her bridesmaids though, they are wearing pink dresses & will look really cute! I love weddings!

how is everyone today? I think my sickness is starting to ease now, still a bit gaggy but alot better than i was last week, last time i said that it came back so i hope i'm not jinxing myself lol

Whoa girls! We have been talkative lol,

reading and commenting... lol

:hi: lorydor & welcome :)

2girlies- cant wait to see piccy of the buggy! Oooh and ncie bump piccy! :cloud9:

Random- what a pain! God managers are just so, well, useless sometimes!

Oooh Hayley! im turning over the next page quick... lol

Hayley-
OMG Did you pay him??! lol

Random- hows your hair looking?
Oooh loving the cabbage test! lol

I tried finding babys heartbeat this morning but couldnt :( Im not too bothered though as I know you cant always find it ;)

I received my letter form the hospital... Basically saying I had a 1 in 300 chance of a downs baby and the scan cant pick up everything, they are asking me if I want an amino due to my previous downs pregnancy.
Oh god :cry: I am going to get this with every pregnancy now, just another worry and upset I dont need when pregnant, when all looks well.

Roll on 2nd Sept eh

Oh I am going to ask the consultant if she would scan me so she can look in a little more detail if she can see any abnormalites or any soft markers, I think its called a level 2 ultrasound? :shrug:

xxxx

If its any consolation nervouspains, i couldnt find baby this morning either...what i thought was baby moving turned out to be erm...wind :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->