February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Wow i have never heard of the red cabbage test. Do you think it actually works? I ithink i will google it hehe.

:rofl: i wish i had read that yesterday i would have ordered one from tesco! too late now, shopping is on its way!

oh im defo gunna try the red cabbage test.. :0)

sorry to hear you had a not so good experience with that medium Hayley.... they should leave you feeling quiet positive when you leave... i have been to some dodgy ones in the past. how much did you pay? xx

Well here is my 12+4 bump!

https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt197/Aimeekayden/SDC10806.jpg

Oh you got a lvoely bump :D

I cant wait to have one- I dont think i will look 'just fat anymore' until Im about 18 weeks! :( xx

aww thats a lovely little bump aimee!

This is mine now:

https://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5859/1002328.jpg

ah im jealous of all these lovely neat bumps..im i the only one who has gained love handles aswell lol

xx

Yours is lovely too max!

Beautywithinn, trust me i have a right set of love handles, you would see if i took the picture from the front lol!

lol mee too i have love handles because hubby grabs them :O those are my maternity trousers :O

lovely bump pics ladies!!

nervouspains i will take a pic of my hair when ive sorted it all for work lol its alot blonder than ive had it before and she put lowlights in it so to me it seems that kind of stripey way if you get me??

i also have the love handles :blush:

dont know if the red cabbage test would work but hey its fun i'l do it as soon as i can get my hands on a red cabbage lol

I need some materninty pants! I have the pair of combats that i am wearing in this pic and no other pants will fit. I need to go to town and get some maternity ones, at 12 weeks, mad!

Loving the bump Max!

Thanks random :D sounds lovely!

I already have love handles- pre-pregnancy :rofl:

I am already wearing materinty work trousers! They are a bit big, and have pleanty of room for a big bump :) But they are so comfty!

I went M&S last night and got some reallllly big granny pants! I showed them to OH- his face! ha! :rofl: He was like, they will cover right over your boobs! lol they are massive, but soooo comfty too lol.

Got some materinry non wired bras too (have been wearing these from about 7 weeks as my boobs have been SO sore!) but these ones were too small so have to exchange them, where as the ones im wearing at the mo are more like crop top looking bras

xxx

Aww ots all about the comfort isnt it. If i really wanted to i could squeeze into my trousers but my maternity combats are sooo comfy. Plus i think they look great, they have the elastic inner waist, that you can tighten or loosen as you grow, so from the outside they dont even look like maternity pants. I got them off ebay for 4 pound, but the label says dorothy perkins.

I would love some new bras, but i have always really struggled with my bra size. I was told i was a 36 C from lasenza, they measured me, but i fell out of all their bras, then i was a D and now i wear 34 D but they dont really fit :( grrrr.

i know what you mean about the bra situation im a 34dd normally and they are starting to get a little bit tight i don't want to get any bigger :cry: why oh why does pregnancy bring such discomfort lol xx

My boobies havent really got any bigger... they feel heavier. but im still in the same size bras....

iv gone from a size 8 to a size 12... i do have a wheat intolorance. and bloat and swell right up.... and seeing as iv been eating what i want when i want, i shouldnt be surprized iv gone up 2 sizes...

aww its all worth it for the bubs though isnt it, plenty of time to get back into shape later! I must admit i still feel dreaful about my appearance just now lol, but DH loves me no matter what so i shouldnt care.

god im tired really cant be bothered going to work 2day grrrrrrrrrr but i got to xx

what do you think ladies???

Attachments

• Image0139.jpg
    Image0139.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 5
Oooh random, you look lovely, a really nice cut & love the bigger blonde slice at the front :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->