February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Heyy, just flicked through the last couple of pages, lovely bumps coming along :) just think at 20 weeks we will look back at these and think how much we have grown :) 20 weeks really isnt too far off, espeically for the beginning of febers lol.

Hope everyones well, I have a massive headache :( I want to try the cabbage test, does it have to be red cabbage?

xxx

haley i think it has to be red cabbage think thats where the colouring comes from lol!

thank you all you'se have made me feel better about it i was panicking a wee bit!

anyone ever had an aromatherapy massage and is it any good?? im thinking if im off tomorrow il have my pamper day then get my nails done and a massage then go shopping on sat for something new to wear for my birthday meal on the thursday :happydance:
xxxx

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: thats that out the window again f***ing w**ker of a boss sorry for the language has decided im working 2mrw, sat, sun, mon, tue, wed, thurs, even tho ive worked everyday for the last 2 weeks and i wanted a day off for my bday but not getting it :cry::cry::cry:

Random, surely thats against the law to work all those days with no day off? xxx

not really as i only work the afternoons from 1-6 its just that because i start at 1 its hard to get anything done before then if you get me i can hardly go get my nails and a massage done or go buy an outfit before work when i dont drive and i stay in a wee village!! and now ive got a hen night on sat night that i also need an outfit for trying to find somthing online :cry: im just so annoyed that he had 2 weeks last month then hes taking my bday off and then goes away for 2 weeks the beginning of sept grrrrr xx

Ah i no its not the same being at work on your bday. but try and enjoy it.... wear ya party hat. and bring some cake in............ oh and being in work you will still be able to come on here :) x

its not really the working on my bday thats getting to me its that im not getting even one day off until after it so i cant get anything to wear for going out for dinner or my nails or anything done thats really annoying me! and that ive covered for him when he was away for 2 weeks and for her when shes been off and then ive to cover for him again beginning of sept yet i ask for 1 day off and get told no! x

Yay you can chat to us, I am on here all day :blush: lol

But yea- he is taking the pi**! xx

Lovely looking bumps ladies.

Random - your hair is lovely!

well just phoned the beauticians along the road never had anything done there but they've managed to fit me in to get my nails done tomorrow morning at 9:15 so feeling a wee bit better! looking online for something to wear tho my mate honestly thinks im going to wear one of my dresses on sat but no chance coz theres no time to tan what with working!

OH is raging with my boss just because even tho im working everyday on sunday im doing 4hrs whereas my boss is doing 1.5 so he could of gave me sunday off but nooo he needs to go to his aunts for dinner!

yay i will be on on my bday to chat to you all :happydance:

xx

what we all having for dinner tonight ladies?! i really fancy a egg and bacon sarnie not much of a dinner... but have already done OH's and P's and didnt fancy sheppards pie

i had mcdonalds earlier, it wasnt that nice!!
i'm tired today, i really want to have a bubble bath but my boiler has broke (its only 2 yrs old!!) so i have no hot water till tomorrow, looks like its got to be a shower, hardly relaxing!!

Your boss awful, cant say what I really think!!!! Glad to hear your getting your nails done :) I dont think your allowed to use fake tan in pregnancy anyway.

Im soooo tired, I have yet more blood tests in the morning to monitor my anaemia :( I've already had 3, but they dont want to put me on tablets too soon :(

I'm hardly hungry at all, I dont know whats wrong with me, last pregnancy I was scoffing away like no bodys business.

Hope everyones ok. Sorry you have no hot water :growlmad: could try boiling the kettle millions of times :rofl:

xxx

i used the shower to fill the bath for Reese & Roxie, it took ages to fill up though, luckily they only have a shallow bath otherwise it would of taken all night lol. I bet it costs loads of money to sort out as its the electrics in the control box or something!

Has anyone done the ring test? Mine went side to side but i am confused as it says girl on some web sites and boy on others!!

Hey 2 girlies, my birthday is 18/11 too!

Evening ladies...thats poo about your boiler..always when you want a nice bath that happens :-(

I could be wrong but i was told by midwife you aren't allowed to have a massage till the 3rd trimester..meaning one done by a massuse..i wanted one but massuse said she can't do it till 3rd tri and asked midwife and she said same..she didn't explain why right enough could always get other half to give you a nice one :) xx

haley thank you he really annoyed me 2day i actually started crying but feel better now! Oh took me out 2night to get me something to wear for sat and thurs!

mummysuzie grrr bout the no massage i am going to google that now lol i want an aromatherapy one lol!

has anyone done the cabbage test yet???

xxx

morning girls, hope you are all ok today.

my phil & teds vibe has just arrived, Paul is going to set it up later, i'm so excited, i only need to buy nappies now, i'm so organised!!! I'll post pics tonight when its set up woooo hooooo!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!! Am 15 weeks today..ticker is wrong lol..is it just me or has it flown by??

2girlies you 15 weeks today too by your ticker?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->