February 2010 Love Bugs :)

morning girls how are we all today

i feel as tho ive been run over by a bus my body is not use to this time in the morning i want my bed!!!

2girlies thats great about your pram cant wait to see a pic :happydance:

xx

Hi girls,

God I am so, so tired this morning! Tahnk god its Friday- for me- sorry random! lol

I really need to start eating better for baby! Today I have got with me- 3 peaches, 3 packet of crisps and a flapjack, naughty naughty.
I probably wont eat all of that though! Il try the fruit first, and something healthy for lunch, but I really dont like the sandwhiches in Sainsburys! Only one I like is... Cheese & pickle lol xxx

trust baby to decide to be sick today :haha:

nervouspains i need to start eating properly aswell think we are all guilty of not eating well :shrug:

xx

i was gunna start eating more healthy. then OH made me a bacon roll befor he went to work, bless him...

I hope it continues lol..think cuz we have other kids we are occupied with them so it flies by..not long till our gender scans..who is all having them? My pregnancy brain has kicked in now lol
xx

Mine was meant to be the 23rd is now the 26th.i no its only 3 days diff. but i hate waiting, soon as i know for sure the sex.. im gunna go out and spend spend spend.. iv already got a couple of blue bits. but hav'nt gone mad

xxx

Aww I cant wait for mine! 3 weeks and 1 day... Seems ages away! xx

OO ours was the same day..i've bought some pink things but have a feeling i'll be returning them lol
Am raging..been called into work as one of the managers has called in sick..it's pouring here and really a day to be staying in..roll on next weekend..my bday weekend..going to watch our friend play football.. he plays semi pro football then going for dinner..then cinema then staying in a nice hotel then next day is gender scan..YAYYY

What's everyone up to this weekend? xxx

It will fly in nervouspains..mine was booked 6 weeks in advance and has flown in!! xx

hey girlies back from getting my nails done and im not happy with them neithers OH one hands squint and there are loads of lumpy bits :shrug:

i want a gender scan :thumbup: the nail techician thinks im having a girl

i cant eat at all keep being :sick::sick::sick: xx

Heyy ladies :) hope your all ok. Sorry your sick random, I definately think boy for you if your sick at this stage :thumbup: Sorry they did your nails dodgey, I'm sure you only notice cause you are looking at them closely and others wont notice!!

I'm NOT finding out the gender but we have a scan 3 weeks today :D :D (OH thinks we wont find out the sex but we'll see :haha:)

I so think mines a girl if it comes out a boy, I'll be upset with my instincts lol. I knew Alex was a boy :)

We got our rings today :D I keep trying it on, hope it isnt bad luck, dont need anymore lol. Had bloods done again my levels last time for iron were 8, is that really low or just low? xxx

Random- im sure your nails look fine hun! Maybe they need to settle a little? :shrug:

Hayley- sorry hun not sure about the iron count :shrug: But double YAY for the scan & rings :D :D :D

OMG I am sooooooooooo tired!

xxxxx

i have got ages till my next scan, i wish i was allowed another private one but paul wont let me, we are rather skint at the mo after buying a bigger car etc so he does have a point!

well they forgot to send the doubles kit for my pushchair so its coming on monday now, still got the rest of it so i can set it up tonight :thumbup:

sorry you are feeling sick random, i'm still being sick too, everytime i post saying i feel fine it comes back again lol!!

i have hot water again now!! Still not fixed the boiler but managed to sort out a wire for the hot water. :happydance:

i have got ages till my next scan, i wish i was allowed another private one but paul wont let me, we are rather skint at the mo after buying a bigger car etc so he does have a point!

well they forgot to send the doubles kit for my pushchair so its coming on monday now, still got the rest of it so i can set it up tonight :thumbup:

sorry you are feeling sick random, i'm still being sick too, everytime i post saying i feel fine it comes back again lol!!

i have hot water again now!! Still not fixed the boiler but managed to sort out a wire for the hot water. :happydance:

I am still being sick as well. It's horrible isn't it?

I am still being sick as well. It's horrible isn't it?

yeah, i hate feeling sick, i was hoping it would be better by now :shrug:

My nausea stopped from about 11 weeks, and I no longer looked like a greasy pizza lol, but in the last few days I really have begun to start feeling sick :(
I thought this had gone, and I was meant to 'bloom' soon lol xx

Sorry girls I have no sickness... But am sooooo tired, I wake up tired :( think its my iron cause I'm always cold too :(

Glad you have hot water now :happydance: All meet at 2 girlies for a hot bath :D

We are viewing the flat again tomorrow... think we will be going for it :happydance: As its only Richard working we will JUST be able to afford it, I wont be on here as much but I'll come to my grans which is a 2 min walk. And the plus side, Alex's grave is right near it, theres literally just 1 or 2 warehouses seperating us :D xxx

hayley think my iron might be low aswell it normally is but any tablets i try to take im sick! Hope your not too bad! :happydance: about the flat thats good that its near Alex aswell! Oh yeah and you cant not find out the sex we all are surely you won't make us wait till the lo is here before we know if our predictions are right!

i am in work with my pink pj bottoms and ugg type slippers on :blush:

xx

hayley the flat sounds perfect, much better that you will be closer to alex xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back