February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hayley- fab news on the flat & even better as closer to Alex :cloud9:

Random- lol, I wouldnt get away with that! Although I do work on reception... they wouldnt see under my desk?? :rofl:

Me too H, I am soooo tired all the time :( Poor OH he never get to see me lol.

Lucky us, we have got my mums dog on Sunday all day, as well as our own- Mums dog is a Jug, a cross between a pug & a JR, she really is the most ugliest dog I have ever seen bless her lol :rofl: Shes so full of energy! But our dog knows, our house is quite house lol, Just hope mums dog follows his lead!

xxx

i work in the bar all the customers see me kicking about in them they don't bother tho lol they are from asda and they are the ones that get a sticker on them saying feel me they are lovely and soft!

no offence to your mums dog but it does sound ugly lol xx

I love pugs and dont know what a JR is... can we see pics of your mums dog :D :D xxx

Bless the ugly little mite lol, thats my baby next to her!
All the girls on my FB- theres piccys of my boy on there :)

xx

Bless her, and because shes half pug, she breathes like a piggy! lol xx

I WANT HER!!!! she is adorable!! is she well behaved? and good with kids? If so forward her on I'm sure your mum doesnt really want her. I think she is really cute :cloud9: xxx

I really want her, I had a yorkie but gave her away, OH wasnt pleased he paid £500 :rofl: but she did my head in got rid of her the first day we took Alex home shes too yappy!! xxx

Lol oh Hayley! Shes a mad hatter lol!

Im off now girls, prob wont get back on until Mon, so have a fab weekend and chat soon xxxxxx

Have a good weekend ladies.. will be busying moving the rest of my stuff tomoz.. but i always make time to pop on here lol

xxx

How many posts have you made in this thread? I've made 225 (incl this one) WOW!! that sure is some talking!! xxx

How do you find out. please dont tell me id have to count every post iv done on this thread lol.. if so can someone else do it for me lol xx

:rofl: nooo!! go to pregnancy buddies and where it says our title hovver over the envelope with the arrow and it will tell you :D xxx

Ah it dont tell me just say multi thread?

edit: i found it haha. i have posted 78 times!!

i have posted 110 times, hayley you must be a natterbox :rofl:

i want paul to set up my p&t pushchair but he's saying that we should wait until we get the solid rubber inner tubes delivered as he doesnt want to take the wheels back off, i think hes being mean, its in a brown box so i cant even look at it :growlmad:

has anyone tried the cabbage thing yet??

Aww the dog is cute!!

I haven't tried the cabbage thing but has anyone tried the wedding ring test?

Iv tried the wedding ring test...and it says girl for me!! am getting a cabbage tomoz. so will defo try that aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->