February 2010 Love Bugs :)

wow just read that early_bump had had her 17week scan and has been told she is having a boy.. when at her 13 week scan she was told it was a girl......

So this could well be a girl im carrying after all.......xxx

Aww no way. That would be so annoying if you got used to the idea of one but it turned out to be another. But you did say the guy had like 20 years experience right so he probably got it right i'd think.

I need to go and get a red cabbage as i was thinking about it last night and it would be interesting to try it and also i wont get another chance any time soon!
Do you need to use FMU?

Yeh and with my friend he told her it would be a boy. when she was 11 weeks... and it was... so i guess he does know what he is looking out for..

i think for the best results it needs to FMU.. iv read tho regarding this... what you can eat. can make it go a certain colour...so FMU is best

x

I wonder who was the first person who ever tried this out and why? What make them think about boiling cabbage, pissing in it to see what colour it goes, mind you they can't be that daft if were all gona try it lol!

^^^ LOL, it sounds crazy and we know that its most probley a load of rubbish.. but we still want to try it?? iv just sent OH out for a red cabbage... he looked shocked.. i didnt ask for my norrmal. mars milkshake!!

Yey, can't wait to see if it works!! I need to get a red cabbage but there is no where near that sells them so i will have to wait till we go to morrissons!

Let us know how you get on :)

i just did the cabbage test.. it went a pinky/red.. so going by that BOY!! just getting my OH to do it. see if it goes the same colour lol

I wonder who was the first person who ever tried this out and why? What make them think about boiling cabbage, pissing in it to see what colour it goes, mind you they can't be that daft if were all gona try it lol!

:rofl:

i just did the cabbage test.. it went a pinky/red.. so going by that BOY!! just getting my OH to do it. see if it goes the same colour lol

I'm on my way to use some of your cabbage juice... My OH would think I'm mad :D xxx

Haha!! Seen as you are 80% boy it looks like it could work. Hmmm i wonder if hubby willpop in to a shop on his travels and buy a red cabbage...?

Haha i have just text him and asked him :D

he searched everywhere for that... morrisons didnt have any. nor did the co-op or the asda near us. he ended up going to a diff town to get it.. bless him lol... got 2 so gunna try it again first thing in the morn.. see if it comes with same result

Aww bless him. DH text back to say he will get one but i will text him to say he might not be able to find one or he will probably just get me a normal cabbage if he can't find a red one.

Do you think i am getting old if my Saturday night consists of boiling cabbage lol.

Aww bless him. DH text back to say he will get one but i will text him to say he might not be able to find one or he will probably just get me a normal cabbage if he can't find a red one.

Do you think i am getting old if my Saturday night consists of boiling cabbage lol.

if you are then so am i lol ah the things we will do. just because we cant wait !! x

I know, i think it is great fun guessing and i can't wait to see which wives tales were wrong and which were right :)

im convinced now im havin a boy.. going by myths its a girl tho

I'v had bad morning sickness
craving sweet things
terrible skin
babies heartrate is between 160-167
The ring test says girl!!

A psychic said id have a another girl

and most of all i felt i was having a girl!!! now i love the idea of having one of each...

in the US they can tell for sure at 12weeks the sex... yet we have to wait ages.. not fair lol

x

Cant wait until my scan next month! I need to know what it is I wanna go shopping :D

Well i have totally mixed ones so it really is 50/50!

Boy- Ring test says boy, craving meat, carbs, cheese, spicy. Heart rate is between 145-155bpm. Hairs on my legs are growing way faster than they did. DH is having all my symptoms too. A psychic lady told me it is defiantly a boy!

Girl- Max got girl as did you on cards. Had terrible skin. Had morning sickness in 1st trimester. A psychic lady told me i would have a daughter. My belly is high up.

My son keeps saying she when referring to the baby which is strange. I would LOVE to have a girl but i also love the thought of having two sons! We will be chuffed either way but need to really crack on with girls names as none appeal to me except Charlotte but that is what we called our angel baby so don't want to use it on this one if it is a girl.

With my son i just knew he was a boy but with this one i really have no idea now!

You know, i might have to book a private gender scan as they are only £50 and i don't know if i can wait till 20 weeks!!

Heyy ladies :) Did you do the cabbage test again beautywithin? I really want to do it, still havent got a cabbage lol.

How is everyone today? I'm sooo tired :(

xxx

Yeh i tried it this morning. and it came out a purple reddy colour.. so all in all.. it hasent helped... i dunno what to think now iv read a thread someone saying that babybond got there babies gender wrong only to be told later there having a girl... i no nothing is 100% but with all this modern tech you would think they would no lol

im suffered just been to the harvester.. had runny eggs. i really need to cut back on them... im started to feel knackered doing the smallest of things. walked around b & q earlier and i was puffed out time we finished.. but it has been real hot here.. so at least can put it down to that a lil... or im just getting real unfit

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->