February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Hey Ladies, how are we doing?

Something strange is happening....... The past 2 nights I have slept straight through without the urge to quickly get up and wee which I have had since day 1 really. I think perhaps baby has moved up???? My belly is huge now. The trousers I wore on Monday I now cant get done up and have gone to Mothercare today and bought some lovely new comfy ones. Anyone else stopped having to wee all through the night all of a sudden? I love it if my little cupcake has moved up, at least he/she is doing something I can see or feel. xxx

Nope not me. I still have to get up a few times a night but i did anyway. I am waking up on my back and it really hurts. I turn back on my side but wake up again a while later in pain.
I woke up three times last night and was quite pissed off!

i havent needed to get up in the night anymore. I reckon your baby has moved up.

ah i still have to get up twice a night to pee...... i used to anyway seeing as i drink 4litres a water a day... but is a bloody pain now because i have to go straight away....where as befor i would wake up then go back to sleep and just wake up and pee in the morning

Morning girls :)

How are we all?
Nice weekend?

We didnt do much except took the dogs for a nice long walk yesterday- thank god I could drop her off this morning though lol.

BW- LOL 'does that mean hes a girl?' lol

Im awful at not drinking :blush: im lucky if I drink 1 litre of juice/ water a day...

OH said he will be so shocked if we are having a girl since I have near enough drummed it into his head that we are having a boy lol, im all confused again, im just thinking a 'bab'y now lol :rofl:
Oh well only 19 days until we find out :happydance:
and 16 days until my appointment with the consultant :(

xx

:happydance: congrats on going up a new box :) it looks more like a baby now hehe! I've been so tired over the weekend, dont know how you managed to go on a long walk!!

I dont need to go to the toilet as much either, but when I wake up I am bursting to go but theres always someone already in there, typical!

I am getting really bad headaches recently and I'm still really bloated at night. I cant wait for our scan, I think OH will let us find out the sex now :D Have I said that already?? We was in mothercare and he said if I get out straight away we can find out the sex :haha:

xxx

Morning ladies..i'm with you Nervouspains i give up guessing lol
Gender scan on Sunday!!! Can't wait

All i did this weekend was work and go look at houses..found one we like so

need to go see what the man in the bank says..which is usually the hubby but he can't do it for us unforunatley

How's everyone feeling today? xx

hi everyone, well i had such a busy weekend, wedding outfit shopping on saturday with my sister then went to hers sat evening to chill & eat nice food lol. yesterday Reese & Roxie had a birthday party, then we went shopping for a new pump for my fishtank, then i built Roxies toddler bed as last night was her first night sharing a room with Reese, she slept so well!! :thumbup: I was so tired last night.

My doubles kit came today, i love it, i will take some pics later to bore you all lol.

hope you are all ok.

hello ladies how are we all feeling?

ive not done much this weekend i worked sat had a hen night on sat night tho i got home at 12 or something was shattered lol and i ended up complaining in the bar twice because the service was despicable and i was a supervisor in a nightclub i know how it works but they didn't care!

then went shopping on sunday and got some new stuff for me :happydance:

haley thats good your getting to find out now xx

mummysuzie, I cant believe your 16 weeks, from today you can tell the sex :D :D :D not long til your gender scan woop!!

Yay glad everythings come now, bet you will be playing with it now :) cant wait to see piccies :happydance:

xxx

what did you get random?? Dont blame you I'd be fast asleep by 12 I would not have the energy to stay awake til 12 let alone out hehe. xxx

i got 4 vest tops, a pair of jeans, a shirt,mascara, perfume and a memory foam pillow! need to go this week and get more make-up tho im running out of everything! x

how did u get on with the flat??

Lol Yay thanks :D
I know, I was sweating after lol :blush:

Me too with the toilet issue! I dont get up really anymore in the night! But I am bursting by about 5, but hold it in until 7, naughty me, because I really cant be bothered to get up lol, I should though as it hurts :-s

Whoooo on finding out the sex!
I cant wait :thumbup:

Lol yay MummySuzie! not long at all! :happydance:

Looking forward to seeing the piccys later 2girlies :D

Oooh random you had a fun weekend! :D

xxxx

Hi all,

I am still getting up to go to the toilet. I was up 4 times on Saturday night. I wasn't impressed!

Is anyone else feeling ill still? Mine seems to be worse. I have been getting sick as soon as I eat anything in the morning.

I wish it would go away :(

i got 4 vest tops, a pair of jeans, a shirt,mascara, perfume and a memory foam pillow! need to go this week and get more make-up tho im running out of everything! x

:happydance: I love shopping, wish it was free :rofl:

We are going for the flat :thumbup: move in next week all being well :) I cant wait, will be the first time I've ever moved lol

xxx

My ticker is lying Hayley lol..am only 15+3 but i like to look at it and see 16 weeks hehe..am gonna go for my csection which is at 38 weeks so i just say am 17 weeks hehe..sounds better than 15 weeks

Yayy am glad you get to find out..sounds like something my hubby would say to me in mothercare lol

Am really nervous about Sunday tho..am afraid something is gonna be wrong..i know it's still there cuz i can feel it move but am just paranoid lol

Am afraid incase they get it wrong lol i suppose if it's a boy you can tell

As far as piddling during the night am sooo lazy..i hold it in all nigh then get up and go and hurts soo bad..and am so thirsty so need to drink during the night which doesn't help..

Anyone starting to swell up yet? My fingers are starting to swell a little xx

haley thats great its great having your own space we need to find a bigger place to rent or get a council house before babys here but its harder than it looks finding somewhere lol!

i love shopping aswell i owe OH £150 but he'l get it back 2mz when i get paid that was for my outfit, boogie bus and night out on sat and all my stuff i got yesterday!

:happydance: I love shopping, wish it was free :rofl:

We are going for the flat :thumbup: move in next week all being well :) I cant wait, will be the first time I've ever moved lol

xxx

I absolutely love shopping as well :) :) :)

I have bought some maternity tops and they are so comfy and trendy as well. Can't wait to get a little bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->