February 2010 Love Bugs :)

the vest tops i bought were seamless ones think they were £2.94 each and they are so comfy i can see myself wearing them full pregnancy under my other clothes x

I have a little bump coming but my jeans still fit, they're only tight when I sit down, I tried my maternity jeans on from when I had Alex and theyre massive, they just fall off!!!

I only have a few maternity tops and they all have writing on like hands off the bump and special delivery and cause I dont look properly pregnant I dont wear them incase people think I'm weird lol.

Anybody wearing blatant maternity tops yet :shrug:

xxx

I am hayley and over the bump jeans..Am huge been in maternity stuff from 7 weeks..i love it.. xx

god im sooooooo tired and need to get ready to go to work won't be an easy day in work today no laptop as there's a funeral on today and i really cant be bothered with it does that sound really bad? x

[IMG]https://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac120/scotchchick22/020.jpg[/IMG]

Me at 15 weeks..excuse the pj's and not made bed lol xx

Mummysuzie, you not going to try for a natural birth this time anymore then?

I got some maternity pants last weeks. My jeans were way too tight. I felt like i was crushing the baby plus with my hip fat hanging over it didn't look very nice! I am enjoying the maternity wear. I also bought 2 pairs of black leggings with those long tops to wear over which is good for the bump but still not classed as maternity wear. They have loads of room to stretch too.

Don't think so Aimee..my spd has come back with a vengence and will only get worse so think am just gonna opt for csection. Consultant also said i don't have a very good chance of going into labour seeing as induction and everything they tried last time didn't work.Didn't dialate at all. xx

Ok, yeah that sounds like it would be the best thing to do, i suppose if you have SPD you won't know how bad it will get.

It must be awful. I had terrible back ache in the beginning and that was bad enough. A lass who my friend knows has weak bones and when she had her daughter apparently her pelvis shattered. She has been told she cant have any more children because of what happend so she has had her tubes tied.

I have spd already too!! I assumed it was cause I got pregnant so soon, but I guess not if you have it already :( I'm in agony already, I wasnt like this til about 35 weeks with Alex :cry: its soooo painful!! I hope my consultant can send me for physio when I meet him!! xxx

Oooh lovely bump!

I have a few materinty tees- one says 9 months and counting, so I wear that one now lol.

Oh I am excited! We are going to look at suit hire for OH on Sat for the wedding :happydance:
I have to wait until we have had the baby for mine! Although I tried some Maggie Soretto ones on the day I found out I was pregnant :cloud9: I really liked one, but didnt like the netting at the bottom on the dress! Thank god Mumma is paying though- £793!! And thats just for the dress, no alterations or anything!
Soooo expencive for a dress I only plan to wear once for one day! I am going to keep it on until the morning :rofl: I swear,I will wear it for as long as I can on the day lol.
I would hire a dress, but the cost of that, for ones I will buy, are going for around £500, still really expencive!
I want to hire one from the USA, they are only around £150-250 there!!
xxx

£500 just to hire? Wow that is loads!

I wnted to keep mine on all day but by half 5 it was getting so uncomfortable so i got changed lol but we left at 6 anyway.

My wedding dress was a Maggie Sottero! It was one of the most comfortable dresses I have ever worn. I am so glad I kept it as I would love to pass it down to a daughter or grandaughter one day.

I love going looking at wedding dresses with other people!

Really? Lol I suppose, I bet il get all hot and sweaty- lovely lol.

Yay thanks leelee, I love her dresses! Although I did like a soretto & midgley one too! I love the boaning ones, they held me right in :D lol

xxx

I havent a clue on all the brand names your talking about, cheap and cheerful all the way for me :D I found a lovely cheap maternity dress for £300 reduced from £500 :D :D

Thats reminded me to book an appointment to try on dresses,my mums got the week off and is taking me :) But I have no matching underware that are comfy :blush: :rofl:

xxx

Really? Lol I suppose, I bet il get all hot and sweaty- lovely lol.

Yay thanks leelee, I love her dresses! Although I did like a soretto & midgley one too! I love the boaning ones, they held me right in :D lol

xxx

Mine was boned and was so comfy! The Sottero and Midgley dresses are gorgeous too!

Hayley - I just went into the shop and picked my favourite dress and it was Maggie Sottero. I didn't have a clue about different designers until then! At the end of the day you have to go with the budget you have and every bride looks fabulous on their wedding day.

Lol, when I was pregnant last my mum choose a really pretty materinty dress for me :) It was only £200 and looked lovely- luckily she didnt order it...

As our wedding was ment to be on Valentines day this year! (I would have been 20 weeks) But as you can imagine, we cancelled it.

Oooh when can i move over to 2nd Trimester forum????!!! I feel stuck :( lol
xxxx

Lol, when I was pregnant last my mum choose a really pretty materinty dress for me :)
As our wedding was ment to be on Valentines day this year! (I would have been 20 weeks) But as you can imagine, we cancelled it.

Oooh when can i move over to 2nd Trimester forum????!!! I feel stuck :( lol
xxxx

I think I will go over at 13+3, which is Wednesday. Nothing feels that relevant in 1st tri anymore - except for the sickness threads. Can't wait to go over!

You cant come just yet I'm still trying to bake a welcome cake :rofl: unless a biscuit will do?

Aww how cute, a valentines day wedding. Just think instead you'll get a valentines baby a year later :) A present from Angel! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->