February 2010 Love Bugs :)

I deffo like the sound of the patch ones better :)

I cant believe with all the technology and brains and info in the world, they still cannot find a 'cause' or a reason.

But I wonder if there are many reasons for its cause then? Such as cancer, still ahvent found a cure because there are so many diffrent kinds, not one is the same & they all react diffrently to the chemo etc?

LOL yes, whos having a shower tonight? :rofl:

My friends have already told me (apparently it was going to be a surprsie but my friend, the one whos buying the moses basket couldnt keep her mouth closed lol, shes like me, terrible with secrets :rofl: she even said to me 'I want to buy you something for the baby but, not if you or anyone else is buying you one? ... I want to buy you a moses basket' lol bless her, no surprsies for me with her lol)
So I will be looking forward to that, hoping to have one around 30 week mark? Or maybe in Jan, after the sales= more pressies loool xxx

god ive had such a terrible day first all the nonsense with the car and then my puppy ate a wasp so had to take her to the vet she needed a jag was yelping like mad!

how is everyone else??

Evening ladies..you have been busy :)

Random- That's horrible..stupid wee thugs!!

Hayley- I have to say you are one of the strongest ladies i know..I wouldn't be as strong as you..I've never heard of the monitors etc..how much are they? where do you get them from?

Beautywithin-this one is in babies r us- wanna say £250 pounds around that anyway..Not sure if they have it in white they may do xx

Hi girls,

I keep getting a really bad like pulling pain on my left side :(
Maybe its windy pops though?

Hope your all well :)

xxx

I have been getting quite a painful pulling pain the past two days too! Maybe it is just a growth spurt part of the pregnancy at the moment.

I have been getting quite stressed the past few days and getting wound up easily.
Also i had a killer headache last night i couldn't sleep for ages.

Funily enought as we were on about it the other day, last night was the first night i didn't get up to have a wee in the night.

Same as me Aimee! Thats how I had been feeling!

Im going to move over to 2nd Trimester toady... why not? First doesnt really appeal to me anymore? :shrug: and its only one day?

xx

Well i go in the 2nd tri more now any way as it just seems more relevant to me. Also i notice that different places have different views when the 2nd tri starts. I always thought it was 12 weeks but here it is 14 weeks, on the cow & gate website it is 13 weeks?!

Stretching is normal, just means your little babies are growing big and strong :) getting them lungs nice and big to keep you all awake at night :D :D

I think the weirdest tri to join is 3rd tri cause everyones having babies and your like ooooh, its gotta come out soon and there is no more trimesters, at the end you get your babies :D :D Its soooo exciting!

I listened to my babies heartbeat this morning and it seems slower again, it was 170 at about 8 - 12 weeks then 13 weeks when I had the bleed about 155 and then today 148, might be a little boy in there :rofl: I change my mind daily!!

Anyone doing anything nice today its lovely out :) xxx

Morning- ah im getting worried :( yesterday it took me ages to find his heartbeat.. and when i did it wernt for long because he kept moving.. today i have woke up not feeling pregnant at all. it bloody scares me..
Im still feeling/being sick. so i guess thats still a good sign... i keep having terrible dreams. so not getting a decent nights sleep isnt happening...

My lil monkee has gone out with my best friend and her kids to the seaside. i wanted to go. but have to wait in all day for a delivery.

Hope everyone else is ok! xx

I was like this this morning, As soon as I found the heartbeat clear enough to show the bpm it moved, its really high up now, sounds silly but I was prodding my belly and my uterus is only an ince below my belly button, thats quite high right? I think I'm gunna have a big baby this time :) I'm not sure babies like the dopplers so he probably moves out the way.

How are youu today? xxx did you post how many posts youve done :haha:
xxx

Yes last time i looked i had done 78.. not good compared to some of you ladies lol... bit pissed off i have to stay in.. and wait for a delivery. they said between 10-4... but noing them they will come right at the last min.. and it still stinks of paint fumes in here..

How much did alex weigh??? i think i will have a bigger baby then P was.. big families run in OH's family.. im a twin and weigh'd 5lb and that is meant to be big for a twin.. i guess it is seeing as my bro was 4lb.. OH's son weigh'd 9lb and his daughter nearly 9lb... Paris was 7lb 2oz ( and very long ) so ideally anything up to 8lb would be good ( but thats just wishful thinking ) lol. im hoping i dont go over due this time.. i would actually like to give birth on my due date... the 4th of feb is special to me.. and that would just make it ever more!! :) xxx

I havent looked for babys heartbeat today yet, I will however have a search tonight!
Sometimes I find it better after I have gone for a wee??!

I think il be having a big bloater lol, well if baby is anything like mummy or daddy!
im 5'7 hes 6'2 and we are both, well let me honest chunkers lol, well im a boom boom 16 now lol, although still comfty in size 14-16 materinty clothes- with room for a bigger bump :D

I had the most random dream last night!!
I dreamt i gave birth and remember saying 'I didnt even have a birth plan!' lol??!

(No Hayley darling, I didnt see the sex :rofl:) lol
xxx

Yes last time i looked i had done 78.. not good compared to some of you ladies lol... bit pissed off i have to stay in.. and wait for a delivery. they said between 10-4... but noing them they will come right at the last min.. and it still stinks of paint fumes in here..

How much did alex weigh??? i think i will have a bigger baby then P was.. big families run in OH's family.. im a twin and weigh'd 5lb and that is meant to be big for a twin.. i guess it is seeing as my bro was 4lb.. OH's son weigh'd 9lb and his daughter nearly 9lb... Paris was 7lb 2oz ( and very long ) so ideally anything up to 8lb would be good ( but thats just wishful thinking ) lol. im hoping i dont go over due this time.. i would actually like to give birth on my due date... the 4th of feb is special to me.. and that would just make it ever more!! :) xxx

eugh I hate them delieveries. Once though they were super good, delivery was 8-2 or something they rang me at 7 and said they'll be here in about 10 mins, I was still in bed :rofl:

Alex was 6lb 15oz but he was 2 weeks early, so pretty big. I really want a big healthy baby this time, Alex went down to 5lb 9oz and was really poorly so I want a 8lber :D

2nd babies are bigger tho right? Alex was long too he was 50.5 :) I hope you have baby on EDD that must be so kool :) why is 4th special to you if you dont mind me asking? xxx

:dohh: if you gave birth you must have seen the sex, you just dont want to tell me :rofl:

That sounds the sort of thing I would dream, I never had a birth plan with Alex, even if I did it would have gone out the window anyway LOL.

Anyone opting for the epidural?? xxx

eugh I hate them delieveries. Once though they were super good, delivery was 8-2 or something they rang me at 7 and said they'll be here in about 10 mins, I was still in bed :rofl:

Alex was 6lb 15oz but he was 2 weeks early, so pretty big. I really want a big healthy baby this time, Alex went down to 5lb 9oz and was really poorly so I want a 8lber :D

2nd babies are bigger tho right? Alex was long too he was 50.5 :) I hope you have baby on EDD that must be so kool :) why is 4th special to you if you dont mind me asking? xxx

4th of feb is when i found out i was preg (this year) :((( I still find it hard to believe i could have had a october baby- so i would'nt have had long to go
i just feel if i had him or maybe her lol on that date.. that maybe just maybe i wont see that day as a reason to be sad!!

Ah alex was still pretty tiny, wonder how big he would have been if he had come on his due date. i was 2 days over due so not to bad really.. yes they do say second baby is meant to be bigger.. and i just hope its a quicker labour lol i was about 8 hours with paris from the first contraction..

i dont think i will need an epidural i managed on just gas and air last time... i dont think i would be able to keep still enough for them to injected me anyways.. thats the thing with me, i dont scream or swear. i just lay there trying to deal with the pain myself... but boy that gas and air is a life saver.. my ex said when i started on the gas & air. i started talking about cock????? like i would be horny at a time like that lol
xx

morning ladies how are we all feeling today???

Haley is OH actually letting you get a gender scan???

i really really wish my 12 week scan would hurry up and get here :growlmad: wish they had never put me back im the only non-february love bug :haha:

whats everyones plans for today??

Haha Beauty that's too funny..think i would have been talking about how much i hated it at that point lol

Alex was 8lbs1oz and he was 14 days overdue so not sure what he would have been if he was on time..if i was going for a natural delivery i would wait as late as possible for an epidural so i could move about etc..but would def have one..you don't feel anything with them..

ooo..only 5 more days till gender scan!! can't wait..you will all be sick of hearing me till then hehe

Going to take alex to nursery..get my eyebrows done..they are big bushes...could hide behind them hehe then going to get nails filled in..

Whats everyone having for tea tonight? Am having indian..not had that in ages xx

Lol oh bless you random lol :kiss:

Hayley- honestly I didnt! lol Although remember that other dream I had? The one where I was laying in teh hospital bed, opening a card and I looked over and smiled at baby- baby was wearing a blue hat :-s lol...

Oh god, I dont want pain :(

Secretly Im hoping for a c-section, so my :blush: wont change at all :rofl:

Is anyone letting OH see the baby come out?
I dont know, if for me, seeing my partner having a baby would put me off sexy time for a little while? :shrug: :rofl:
xxx

i dont have a choice OH wants to see everything! :blush:

nervouspains i wonder if that is a prediction then hmmm we will soon find out :winkwink:

mummysuzie how can you know what you want for dinner already i wont know unitl im in the shop looking lol!

managed to get my bday (thur) off work going out for the day with my mum and aunt :happydance:

xxx

Yayy random for getting your birthday off..hope you have a brilliant day..quite a few of us leo's on here :)

I decided last night i wanted indian hehe smelled it as i was coming home from work xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->