February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Beautywithin- i woke up too feeling non pregnant this morning so we got the doppler out. At first i panicked as it sounded really slow but it must of been part of me as when i moved it around we kept finding the fast little beating train but it kept moving after like 10 seconds!

Kayden was 9lb 7oz when i had him so i was very glad i had an epidural but i don't think i will go for one this time as it really seemed to slow labour down to stopping point for hours. I was at 7cm dilated from 9 in the morning until 4pm...
However, i may feel different when i am in labour this time.

DH is under strict orders to keep his head at my side of the bed. There is no way he is watching the baby actually come out as i believ it can totally ruin your sex life. He says it wont but he has never seen a real birth before!!

I am starving, all i seem to think about is food at the moment.

yay for getting your Bday off :D :happydance:

Mummysuzie, its so weird you saying that because last night I realllllly wanted one!
I settled for potato wedges in teh end though :( not quite the same lol.

Aimee- me too- so far I have aldready had 2 packets of crispys :blush:
I dont have anything healthy with me! :(
And its so much easier to grab and go with crisps! lol
xxx

I want an indian :hissy: richard doesnt like it though :gun: He would gladly live on mash and any meat to go with it!!

Do you think what we eat affects babys weight? I eat now and then but not when I should, like I havent eaten anything yet, is that really bad? I just cant stomache anything.

I dont care what sort of labour I have, I'd love another one like Alex's it was perfect :) bedbound with all wires attatched and about 12 hours start to finish but it was amazing and I'd do it all again the same way :)

Oh I wish it would put OH off :sex: didnt last time :dohh:

xxx

think im going to have some toast and jam mmmmmmmmm need to go for a shower and wash my hair this pregnancy grease is not good!!!

Eugh my hair I have to wash daily to look decent, bloody hormones!! my sister can go about 4 days, lucky girl!!

mmmmm jam on toast.. yes please... share :D xxx

Hayley, yes i think it totally effects the babys weight, with kayden i craved cheese, bread and nesquick chocolate milkshake that you make with milk. I honestly drank a 4 pint carton of milk a day with the nesquick and kayden came out huge. But now he is 6 he is slender but his bones are well chunky! He has a right whack on him too lol!

I jush had cheese and marmite on toast yummy and now i have a sticky toffee pudding i am going to do in a min, even more yummy :D

Lol, mmm nesquick milkshake yummmmm :D

Hair- tell me aobut it! I wash mine every day! Although I do think it has been looking healthier :shrug: But maybe thats down to the new shampoo im using lol xx

well its true what they say - constipation comes back at week 14. argh :lol:

ive not had any constipation yet touch hairy wood! infact ive never had constipation again touch hairy wood :dohh:!

haha your ok then :p

mine went for a few weeks but now its back!!

I havent either, but :blush: omg tmi but I havent been to the loo since Sun evening :blush: lol x

hello everyone, ihave my gender scsn in 9 days eep im getting really excited now :D xxx

ah i have constipation i keep thinking if i push to hard baby will come out. silly i know!

the things pregnancy does to us ive never been so paranoid about everything in my life lol xx

I added you :D lol

I am confused about your nub pic now BW!!

Its flat, bit points a little :fool: lol xx

Your confused.. so the hell am i lol.... but it does look like it has a slight angle.. ah i dunno.. give up trying to convience myself i no lol. will just have to wait till next weds xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->