Warning- DO NOT VIEW if your eating!! lol

https://www.birthdiaries.com/diary/index.vaginalbirths.html

xx

Lol :)

Look at this website my friend sent me... go down and you can pick the numbers,

xx

Good god.. i clicked on 28.... looking at it from that view.. you can see why its so bloody painfull.... after seeing that OH will be closely by my side. dont think i want him seeing that sort of view! x

ERUG MY GOSH THAT IS FRIGGIN NASTY!!!

I am going to make dh look at them when he gets home.

LOL 'Im going to make dh look at them when he gets home' :rofl:

I know! God it makes me want a C-Section! ... How much blood after??! :wacko:
xx

I want a c-sect. I know last time that the delivery room looked like a murder scene from a film. Shudder.

If i had to have a c-section. i want what the celebs have. a tummy tuck straight after lol

seriously having c-section would scare me big time. i guess its because i would have know idea wha to expect. x

Because my first birth was so bad i want a csect, i even tried to blag the doctor for one the first time round. I was so scared. This time i am even more scared but they say the second is the easiest. My midwife said this when she came.

I can honestly say to first timers, PLAN, plan, plan for the birth as much as possible....

Then again i think i was just an unlucky one and the hospital was crap too. Plus the midwives were horrible.

ok I havent even opened the link (I'm at my grans) I'll look later haha. But blood, I heard the blood hit the floor when they pulled Alex out :rofl: its really not that bad though, I guess everyones experiences are different though :hugs: xxx

Afternoon ladies..am bloody soaking..alex must be the slowest waling child ever..has to go in all the puddles..

I'm quite lucky when it comes to constipation as i only go once a week so don't get constipated..been like that since i was a wee girl..

All i can say regarding the pictures is am glad am having a cesction lol xx

Lol :)

Look at this website my friend sent me... go down and you can pick the numbers,

xx

:shock: probably shouldnt have looked at that

I can't wait to show DH, i told him about it but he is not bothered about things like that. He was like 'ok will have a look when i get home' I thought yeah you bloody will and you will grovel to me to make up for what i will have to go through when baby making is so happy and nice and rosy to you! I really don't think men take enough time to appreciate what we have to go through!

Aww I just read the one of the little baby girl born at 23 weeks, so sad but so good to hear they gave her a chance of life. xxx

So me and OH have finally agreed on a boys name!! we already had a girls name. so if by chance it is a girl. we are sorted either way, will tell you the name we have decided on... after my gender scan next week xx

Awww i wanna know now!! lol :)
We have ours as you can see but i am hoping no one we know uses them first like they did before and there are 10 people i know here who are pregnant.
We have said though that if someone does use either we are still going to use whichever no matter what they say and we aren't budging on it!!

2 people I know both had girls and named them the same which is good cause you will only regret it and your child will almost certainly meet someone with the same name at some point anyway! xxx

Afternoon ladies..am bloody soaking..alex must be the slowest waling child ever..has to go in all the puddles..

I'm quite lucky when it comes to constipation as i only go once a week so don't get constipated..been like that since i was a wee girl..

All i can say regarding the pictures is am glad am having a cesction lol xx

Soaked :shrug: its beautiful here, so hot and sunny :D :D but he sounds like a typical boy in the puddles :D bless him xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->