February 2010 Love Bugs :)

My friend sort of stole the name i wanted for a boy.. when i was preg with P and was told it was a boy.. we decided on either kieron or jack.. i told my friend who was a month or so ahead of me at the time... ( who was having a boy ) she gave birth and called him Kieron. it friggin pissed me off at the time. seeing as she full well new i liked it... so was lucky i had a girl

iv found names pretty hard where iv worked in a nursery.. every name B liked seemed to remind me of a child there! especially the naughty ones

I love the name Keiran but DH hates it as it reminds him of someone he knows (i always imagined having two boys Kayden and Keiran for some reason) Strange as when i suggested Keira for a girl he totally loves it! How mens minds work amazes me...

Oh no i haven't yet! I saw some in the asian shop but i was walking home and it is really far and i couldn't be bothered to carry it lol.

I am going shopping on Thursday though so i am defo gona get one.

He is one that needs to stop and look at everything on his travels lol

Think i've decided on a boys name..not wanting to get too used to it incase it turns out to be a girl so not been thinking too much but i like Ashton for a boy..hard to pick a name in this wee town cuz everyone tends to use the same ones..luca and jack are popular just now here no one i know has ashton..altho there are about 7 people pregnant that i know so hopefully no one will pick it before me xx

nervouspains y oh y would you post that link i am now terrified but OH thinks it was cool defo not put him off! x

morning!!!!!!!!!!!

i slept so well last night, woke up at 7am feeling refreshed for a change!

i cant believe i'm coming up for 16 weeks already, its going so fast! I need to sort out my 16 week antenatal as they are unsure if theres a midwife about next week.

I wish my scan was sooner, got ages to wait!!

LOL sorry random! :hugs:

Lol BW- thats what my OH is like- I say a name and it reminds him of someone!
I really liked Bradley, but he said it reminded him or a nasty bully at school lol!

Wow congrats 2 girlies- How fast is this time flying?!

2 weeks today until I see the consultant, and only 2 weeks and 3 days until my gender scan! Woooooo!

But on another note YAY :happydance: im 'offically' a 2nd Tri Girl! lol
And I heard babys hb again last night:cloud9: it always makes me want to cry :blush: lol

xxxx

I love the name Bradley too and so does DH but it is the area that he grew up in and not a nice area at that!

I woke up this morning feeling very refreshed and nice. I do notice that it is tiredness that makes me feel crap so i think i am going to try and have a nice relaxing day today...

morning!!!!!!!!!!!

i slept so well last night, woke up at 7am feeling refreshed for a change!

i cant believe i'm coming up for 16 weeks already, its going so fast! I need to sort out my 16 week antenatal as they are unsure if theres a midwife about next week.

I wish my scan was sooner, got ages to wait!!

Has your sickness stopped yet 2girlies? Mine is still lingering on. I wish it would go soon :(

Well DH didn't seem bothered by them pics but then again they don't have the bits to imagine them being stretched that far...

Heyy :) time is definately flying its unbelievable! Glad everyones feeling refreshed!!

Me and OH are going to get some bits for the flat :) he's been really down about Alex recently and his doctors wont sort out bloody councelling :gun: So I'm sure spending his money will help lots :D

I had the weirdest dream, Me and my OH were in Sainsburys (I dont even shop there) and they had a massive sign saying all scans half price this weekend, I woke up before the scan so dont know the sex lol. So odd!!

hope everyones ok :hugs: xxx

morning everyone

well we took my mum out for dinner last night and she's managed to convince OH that we shouldn't find out the sex :growlmad: but i had a dream last night that i had a little girl and she was premature! Really scared i'll go early it runs in my family my mum was in hosp for 3 months when she was pg with me and i was a month premature!

toast and jam, toast and jam, toast and jam mmmmmm!!

haley you should just demand counselling you don't get anything with doctors these days unless you moan, moan, moan xx

Hayley that is appauling that the doctor wont sort out counselling. Have you had a look online at organisations that can help for free?

I really think that is so bad that the doctor wont, you want to go and get some advice.

Morning..

ah hayley how come your OH was'nt offered counselling? along with you he is the only real other person who knows how your feeling.. i know men deal with things differently. but he should at least been offered it

wahoo 16weeks tomoz.. still feel pretty rough. still feeling/being sick..but im coming to terms that could last a while now lol

again on such a lovely day i have to wait for yet another delivery. because yday they only brang the freezer and not the washing machine GRRRRRRRR

Iv sort of gone off food. have had everything iv craved. for the time being there isnt anything i want lol xx

Hayley- thats awful :hugs: :growlmad:

Awww random- Maybe you could convince him ;) lol

BW- Sorry to hear you are STILL being sick! :( Where you like this with Paris?

God, wish I could go off food :rofl:

xxx

Hayley- thats awful :hugs: :growlmad:

Awww random- Maybe you could convince him ;) lol

BW- Sorry to hear you are STILL being sick! :( Where you like this with Paris?

God, wish I could go off food :rofl:

xxx

Yeh i was sick up till i was 6 months with P.. is 1 reason i think this is a girl. because most i know who have a boy. only feel sick and if they are sick it isnt much.. but thats obviously another myth!

im suffering bad from acid reflux and heartburn is anyone else? x

That is very true BW! I was speaking to my auntie and she said she wasnt sick with the boys, but was with her last one- a girl!
But my mum hardly had any sickness with all her pregnancys?!

I have been weeing like a tap today!
Surely my uterus has moved up by now? :shrug: 14 weeks :headspin:
So nothing could be pushing my bladder? I have had a little more then usual to drink, and I deffo dont have a wee infection because I have had them before and im peeing like normal- sorry if tmi girlys lol xxx

im still being sick too, its rubbish, i have to do my mums & Reeses hair next week for my twins wedding so i need to be better!! some days im not too bad but this morning was awful. I have just managed to eat a salad sandwich so hopefully i should start to feel a bit better.

my hubby is in scotland as he watched arsenal play last night, it was the first time hes left me when i havent felt well, luckily Reese & Roxie were really good for me & its been really chilled out, cant wait till hes home later, ive missed him.

its so hot here today, i keep feeling really light headed.

Aw 2 girlies! Same question for you lol, was you like this in your other pregnancies?

I know, they reckon its going to reach up to 30c today! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->